Joe Biden *Literally* Runs Away From Reporters Asking About His Warning US on Brink of Nuclear “Armageddon” with Russia (VIDEO)

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden gives Putin the thumbs up to blast a few nukes.
2. And no one knows but me.
e3. Think about it, if Putin blasts a nuke, i hope ones aimed, at the White House, when no one expects it.
4. Kerboom!
5. He got the green light from Biden, Biden didn't say where to set it off!
6. Would that be considered fucking with the Biden's?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Biden gives Putin the thumbs up to blast a few nukes.
2. And no one knows but me.
e3. Think about it, if Putin blasts a nuke, i hope ones aimed, at the White House, when no one expects it.
4. Kerboom!
5. He got the green light from Biden, Biden didn't say where to set it off!
6. Would that be considered fucking with the Biden's?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Are you drunk?

Relevance?
The opinions of Liberals are irrelevant because their opinions, for the most part, are devoid of facts.
Any other questions you care to post to discover why Liberals should never be allowed to run any municipality, state or federal government?

What a coward he is. Trump was never afraid of facing tough questions by reporters.

Be a leader and face the tough questions. Biden and Harris are the worst at this.

79-year-old Joe Biden took off as fast as he could to Marine One . . .

. . . and accidentally climbed aboard the Caterpillar ride at Coney Island across the street by mistake. Resigned, the Secret Service just let him go, letting him take a few spins around on it then told him when he got off that he had arrived at his destination to cheering throngs of fans (as usual). :smoke:

What a coward he is. Trump was never afraid of facing tough questions by reporters.

We need a leader who doesn't drop bombs and defends the people. That means he must provide for the common defense. This is on the Speaker of the House who has not dealt with the current President's mental illness known as dementia. She should leave office and turn that job over to one of the men who will do the right thing. She is a vain creature, unfit for the Speaker's chair.

I found this interesting article on youtube a few minutes ago. I didn't know we had a way to deliver the Ukraine to safety. Does this seem ok to you?

Forum List

Back