Joe Biden *Literally* Runs Away From Reporters Asking About His Warning US on Brink of Nuclear “Armageddon” with Russia (VIDEO)

Do you believe Biden that we're on the brink of nuclear Armageddon, or do you believe "the White House", who says that's not the case?
I heard the speech. It was a very long one and he talked about a lot of things.

That is the ONLY issue you are worried about?

Yes, we could be closer to a nuclear war, thanks to Russia.

But since Russia is weakening by the day, it is more than possible that it is not, Putin would lose, as he is losing the war. He only brags about doing it.

So what is your fear, as any one of us can die in a car accident, or of an illness, etc.

I do not think humans have any business being on this planet or any other . They are too destructive.

Climate change is doing more harm all over the planet now, and too many governments continue to do nothing about it.

Choose your fear carefully.

I heard the speech. It was a very long one and he talked about a lot of things.

That is the ONLY issue you are worried about?

Yes, we could be closer to a nuclear war, thanks to Russia.

But since Russia is weakening by the day, it is more than possible that it is not, Putin would lose, as he is losing the war. He only brags about doing it.

So what is your fear, as any one of us can die in a car accident, or of an illness, etc.

I do not think humans have any business being on this planet or any other . They are too destructive.

Climate change is doing more harm all over the planet now, and too many governments continue to do nothing about it.

Choose your fear carefully.
There is no climate change, moron. That is just a bullshit lie to help you commies gain control of the means of production.

You believe in that shit, then you help us all out and quit exhaling CO2.

"The Planet has a Fever and People are The Virus!"
Al Gore

Do us a favor and off yourself so you don't infect the rest of us with your disease. You would make the Zero Population Growth loontards very happy to reduce the Earth's population -1.

Seriously, You mean you actually were able to stay awake while Joe read a speech in his usual monotone droning barely there voice?

I listen to Joe's speeches when I can't sleep. It's the equivalent of White Noise.

What a coward he is. Trump was never afraid of facing tough questions by reporters.

When Kari Lake runs away from reporters, you all cum in your shorts at her "owning" of the press.

Hypocrisy much?

"Trump was never afraid of facing tough questions by reporters." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

WOW!!!

When Kari Lake runs away from reporters, you all cum in your shorts at her "owning" of the press.

Hypocrisy much?

"Trump was never afraid of facing tough questions by reporters." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

WOW!!!
There are interviews and there are "gotchas". Do you know the difference?

What a coward he is. Trump was never afraid of facing tough questions by reporters.

Brink of Armageddon ??? Hype much?

this is bogus...buydem couln't run five feet without busting his ash

To be fair to President Pudding Pop, he has no idea what he's saying, so his use of that term was probably just his dementia talking.
As you do not bother to listen to any on of his speeches, it is not difficult to understand that you are on an endless mission to demonize, delegitimize the person you are afraid....can more than have a second term as President in 2024.

Keep spewing lies.

You are one of the best at it.

As you do not bother to listen to any on of his speeches, it is not difficult to understand that you are on an endless mission to demonize, delegitimize the person you are afraid....can more than have a second term as President in 2024.

Keep spewing lies.

You are one of the best at it.
Why did Biden drop out of the 1988 Presidential campaign?

Forum List

Back