Joe Biden *Literally* Runs Away From Reporters Asking About His Warning US on Brink of Nuclear “Armageddon” with Russia (VIDEO)

Whenever you see an eighty year old man in a suit running to get somewhere...the logical conclusion is, they are not jogging for exercise. Perhaps the distance to the nearest bathroom was his motivation for "running ". The reporters questioning was likely not his reason to break into a trot.

Biden is indeed a coward, but we've also discovered that you're a death cultist who wants to see the extinction of humanity.
Say BOOOO to Biden, he will not run from you but will get one hack of a good laugh, just like me.

As a peaceful person, I can wish the end of humanity all I want based on the utter toxic destruction a few humans have brought to this planet, which is far more important than any human on it.

There is no remedy to it, which is why a few humans are planning on fixing some new planets for them to go live on them. Poor planets. They do not know the disaster which will eventually be coming to them.

Got it now???? No???? Who cares !!!!

He didn't know how to respond spontaneously. He didn't have cue cards or a teleprompter or some puppeteer standing nearby to whisper in his ear what to say.

He just couldn' think for himself because for the last several years it was not required of him.

Where is the easter bunny when you need it?

I watched it when it was televised; I know you didn't because...Trump.
Oh....not True.
I have studied Donald Trump like an insect.
I never miss a THING about him whether it's Sean Hannity humping his leg in one of their many mock "interviews"....or anybody else.

I am sure I know more about him than you.

That is how I know he is so dangerous.

Oh....not True.
I have studied Donald Trump like an insect.
I never miss a THING about him whether it's Sean Hannity humping his leg in one of their many mock "interviews"....or anybody else.

I am sure I know more about him than you.

That is how I know he is so dangerous.
See post 53.

Forum List

Back