Joe Biden, Life of the Party

Pithy or pissy? Biden will be an acceptable place-holder president to restore the government to boring normalcy. No one really wants anything more than that.
Glad you acknowledge your desire for Deep State to run things again.
Deep state. LOL. When Trump says "deep state" it's simply his term for the rule of law as it applies to the limits of executive power.
You’re the one claiming that a senile man in a coma in the White House can run the nation to your liking.
Biden's ability is a valid question but when you bring up the "deep state" I wonder about your ability to distinguish reality from fantasy. Should he win you will immediately change your mind about executive power and congressional oversight and not even feel like a flaming hypocrite.

When you make a statement about biden not needing to do more than be a placeholder, you are tacitly admitting to the bureaus running things.

That is the definition of the deep state.

Pithy or pissy? Biden will be an acceptable place-holder president to restore the government to boring normalcy. No one really wants anything more than that.
Deep state. LOL. When Trump says "deep state" it's simply his term for the rule of law as it applies to the limits of executive power.
You’re the one claiming that a senile man in a coma in the White House can run the nation to your liking.
Biden's ability is a valid question but when you bring up the "deep state" I wonder about your ability to distinguish reality from fantasy. Should he win you will immediately change your mind about executive power and congressional oversight and not even feel like a flaming hypocrite.
You think what you want, but the rest of us know that DC is a single cesspool creature with its only purpose being to feed itself and grow.
Trump has done more to further government corruption and prevent oversight than anyone and you love him.
Ah yes. The only human in DC not collecting a paycheck from our wallets is the evil one.
Seriously? His golf trips alone have cost decades of presidential salaries and you still complain about Obama's far less expensive golf outings. You're a shameless political hack for that senile old crook. He has not done a single thing about government corruption, nothing, nada, zip.
How does a President going golfing cost anything more?

SS are working wherever he’s at, staff are working, etc etc. OK. Green fees. Can be up to $300.

Give me Joe Biden over the very sick mind that is Donald Trump. See his tweet about Mitt Romney today. Trump is a very disturbed individual. He should be institutionalized.
This is the Tweet that has you foaming at the mouth. This simply shows that you’re the one that needs to be institutionalized.
View attachment 315046

if you can’t see the obvious unstable mind behind that tweet, I do feel sorry for you. So in the middle of a pandemic, Romney tweets he is negative and Trump writes this mocking tweet. What grade is Trump in? First grade? What kind of president, make that person, writes this type tweet..Oh, I know, one whose brain is liquified.

When you make a statement about biden not needing to do more than be a placeholder, you are tacitly admitting to the bureaus running things.

Oh no the deep state!!!! The argument of the truly delusional.

oh no the deep state... the argument of the truly delusional.
You’re the one claiming a warm body in the Oval Office will get Bills and regulations passed.

Give me Joe Biden over the very sick mind that is Donald Trump. See his tweet about Mitt Romney today. Trump is a very disturbed individual. He should be institutionalized.
This is the Tweet that has you foaming at the mouth. This simply shows that you’re the one that needs to be institutionalized.
View attachment 315046

if you can’t see the obvious unstable mind behind that tweet, I do feel sorry for you. So in the middle of a pandemic, Romney tweets he is negative and Trump writes this mocking tweet. What grade is Trump in? First grade? What kind of president, make that person, writes this type tweet..Oh, I know, one whose brain is liquified.
Mocking? What a snowflake you are.

View attachment 315046

Mocking? What a snowflake you are.
LOL...of course he was mocking Romney. What would you call it?

Look up Russia during 1600's (you know, your paymasters) for a historical example of the deep state at work.

But you are ignorant, and wish to remain so.

You’re the one claiming a warm body in the Oval Office will get Bills and regulations passed.
Who cares who is in the white house as long as they come down on the right side of the issues and respects the limits of their authority? Maybe you simply do not understand issue driven politics being blinded by your cult of personality. Our best presidents have never forgotten that hey are simply the highest ranking public servant. I am certain Trump would consider being called a public servant an insult. You serve Trump as surely as any subject served a king. You should be embarrassed.

Look up Russia during 1600's (you know, your paymasters) for a historical example of the deep state at work.

But you are ignorant, and wish to remain so.

So the USA in 2020 is like Russia in the 1600s? Are you comparing Trump to the czar? I think you live in an alternate universe that is devoid of intelligent life.

This is the leader of the Democratic party and that's the way they want it, judging by the way they sabotaged Bernie again. This should be a warning to every American that their country is in danger if Democrats get control.

Its hard to believe that Sleepy Joe is undoubtably the most capable, most together leader in the whole Democrat Party and is heading to be nominated on the first ballot in Milwaukee this summer.

But its absolutely and undoubtably true.

Shows how far the party has fallen, and how efficient B. Hussein O and the Clinton Crime Family were in purging all of his potential rivals.

Who cares who is in the white house as long as they come down on the right side of the issues and respects the limits of their authority? Maybe you simply do not understand issue driven politics being blinded by your cult of personality. Our best presidents have never forgotten that hey are simply the highest ranking public servant. I am certain Trump would consider being called a public servant an insult. You serve Trump as surely as any subject served a king. You should be embarrassed.
Limits of their authority? Like weaponizing the irs to go after your rival party?

This thread like so many here is instructive. Lefties think Sniffy is a shoo-in and righties think the same of dumb Don. Strange no?

This thread like so many here is instructive. Lefties think Sniffy is a shoo-in and righties think the same of dumb Don. Strange no?

Actually, President Trump has it together. His work has been successful so far in preventing the Chinese Kung Flu from being anywhere nearly as deadly as the Plague of Justinian, and Justinian is considered to be one of the most tremendous leaders in all of history.

Forum List

Back