Your Favorite New Toys and New Cars Are About To Become Much More Expensive Because Of Putin's War

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Ukraine produces about half of the worlds supply of Neon Gas. Neon Gas is used in the lasers required to make microchips and semiconductors.

So it doesn't matter where the chipsets are produced, this will effect the whole industry. Hang on to your wallet. Thanks Joe.

Ukraine produces about half of the worlds supply of Neon Gas. Neon Gas is used in the lasers required to make microchips and semiconductors.

So it doesn't matter where the chipsets are produced, this will effect the whole industry. Hang on to your wallet. Thanks Joe.

Why did Joe have to go and invade the Ukraine? :banana: :banana:

I don't blame Putin. I blame those globalists who made everything artificially cheap over the years by outsourcing and infiltrating, eventually forcing other countries like Ukraine into the dirty game. Their meddling and world policing in the name of corporate business is what caused the bubble that Putin has just popped. If your bubble was expanding into my backyard I'd pop it too.

I don't blame Putin. I blame those globalists who made everything artificially cheap over the years by outsourcing and infiltrating, eventually forcing other countries like Ukraine into the dirty game. Their meddling and world policing in the name of corporate business is what caused the bubble that Putin has just popped. If your bubble was expanding into my backyard I'd pop it too.

So what's "artificially cheap", I can't think of a thing.

Meh, the toys I concern myself with are made of blued steel and walnut. ;)

c 003 (2).JPG

This from the guy that does not blame the leader of a country for his country invading another country. It was just an accident, the leader did not have anything to do with it.

:banana: :banana:
No, he is right. That’s a false equivalency and REALLY stupid. No surprise from an asshole like you who doesn’t know what the word “corresponding” means.

So what's "artificially cheap", I can't think of a thing.

Try....all the disposable shoddily made Chinese gadgety sweatshop crap that has slowly taken over retail outlets in America over the past few decades??? Or are you too young to remember a different time?

Any chance for someone to get more money "oh yeah we had to charge more for Legos......because you.....Russia or something"

No, he is right. That’s a false equivalency and REALLY stupid. No surprise from an asshole like you who doesn’t know what the word “corresponding” means.

Dude if I said the sun was hot you would tell me I am wrong.

Your post are meaningless.

Try....all the disposable shoddily made Chinese gadgety sweatshop crap that has slowly taken over retail outlets in America over the past few decades??? Or are you too young to remember a different time?

When I was growing up it was cheap Japanese stuff. I also remember nickel candy bars and 10 cent Cokes from vending machines. You could also get a double cheese burger, fires and a Coke for less than a buck at McDonalds and on Sundays you could get their regular hamburgers 10 for a dollar. Of course the PC and cell phones didn't exist then. But exactly what does any of that have to do with the lack of Neon Gas?

How is Russia invading Ukraine the fault of a sitting American President? Take your time with this one magaturd. Get it twisted, and you're getting called out.

If everything goes tits up, you'll be wanting to conserve ammo. But what does this have to do with a shortage of Neon Gas?

There are just other things a man can do if things go south....If he has the skills.

Then again my formative years were before neon gas/microchips was much of a worry to the general citizenry. More of a thing early computer hobbyists/developers, NASA, and the .mil might have worried about back then if there was a shortage.

I did not even own a computer till around '94 and I managed OK.....Hell, who knows maybe it all going south would be a good thing and help unfuck our society. At any rate it would be a interesting time. ;)

Forum List

Back