Joe Biden Just Got Some Very Bad News

Since Joe Biden was inaugurated, the Iranians have been levying demands against the United States, and Joe Biden has been eager to appease. Negotiations for the re-entry of the United States and Iran into the nuclear deal are ongoing in Vienna.

Now a memo from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is throwing a wrench in Biden’s plans. The IAEA says that they have not had access to data or measuring devices used to monitor Iranian nuclear material and equipment since February 23 of this year.

Since they don’t have exact numbers, the IAEA estimates the Iranian nuclear stockpile has increased to 7,145 pounds of enriched uranium – far more than the 447 pound limit from the 2015 nuclear deal. If that wasn’t bad enough, inspectors earlier this year found uranium particles at two Iranian sites previously undisclosed by Iran, and they have started producing uranium metal, which has absolutely no civilian use.

The silence from the Biden administration is deafening.

Xi's man doesn't care. He and Barry sent pallets of American cash to Iran. Iran put envelopes of some of that cash into Quid Pro's coat pocket. They bought a service from the old crook, he is delivering. Resident Biadegn has spent his entire career fostering bribes, he plays the game, Iran paid him - he will deliver no matter what.

Obama, and the heads of other nations, agreed to return funds that were seized or frozen because of violations. Those violations had been remedied. Keeping the money would have been theft.

Since Joe Biden was inaugurated, the Iranians have been levying demands against the United States, and Joe Biden has been eager to appease. Negotiations for the re-entry of the United States and Iran into the nuclear deal are ongoing in Vienna.

Now a memo from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is throwing a wrench in Biden’s plans. The IAEA says that they have not had access to data or measuring devices used to monitor Iranian nuclear material and equipment since February 23 of this year.

Since they don’t have exact numbers, the IAEA estimates the Iranian nuclear stockpile has increased to 7,145 pounds of enriched uranium – far more than the 447 pound limit from the 2015 nuclear deal. If that wasn’t bad enough, inspectors earlier this year found uranium particles at two Iranian sites previously undisclosed by Iran, and they have started producing uranium metal, which has absolutely no civilian use.

The Democrats think that it's not fair that the genocidal maniac Islamic terrorist Iranians do not have nukes like Israel.
The Dems are on the dark side of humanity.

Obama, and the heads of other nations, agreed to return funds that were seized or frozen because of violations. Those violations had been remedied. Keeping the money would have been theft.
then you agree spending money you don't have is stealing? spending vs revenues, hmmmmmmm you want to walk that plank?

The Democrats think that it's not fair that the genocidal maniac Islamic terrorist Iranians do not have nukes like Israel.
The Dems are on the dark side of humanity.
they're just ignorant pricks.

How does that shoe leather taste? you're regretting posting that OP without first thinking it through, huh?
HA HA HA. What are you talking about ? No I don't regret the OP.
Why would I regret it ?
Oh well, I guess you're even more foolish than I thought.
And why are you not addressing what I said in Post # 54 ?
Because it's just as idiotic as all your other posts so far in this thread and personally I like to aggregate idiotic posts before I mock them, it's more efficient.
And if Biden is "attempting to DO something" here, why are we just getting SILENCE from him ?
What is it that you want him to do? Publicly condemn the Iranians for not living up to an agreement that WE backed out of? Send them a nasty message on Instagram? Start a war?

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF?

The 2015 deal that Trump dumped?
I thought Iran stayed in the deal with the other countries involved? Sounds like maybe they're not honoring it, though.

What is it that you want him to do? Publicly condemn the Iranians for not living up to an agreement that WE backed out of? Send them a nasty message on Instagram? Start a war?
sure, what do you want him to do, nothing? let Israel get demolished? hahahahahahahahahah such the ignoramis.

We should offer to buy their excess like we did for the Russian decommissioned warheads after the USSR broke up. We can always use it in our power plants and medical equipment.

Well, the OP is now complaining about the ramifications of it. Argue with him.
no he isn't, he's pointing out creepy joe ignoring it. you simply have no fking clue.
Ignoring what?
hahahahahahahahahahah read the fkin OP twit.
When you do, I will.
stay ignorant
That would be your motto.... You've lived by it your entire life.

We should offer to buy their excess like we did for the Russian decommissioned warheads after the USSR broke up. We can always use it in our power plants and medical equipment.
just remove it. no need to buy illegal nukes.

Well, the OP is now complaining about the ramifications of it. Argue with him.
no he isn't, he's pointing out creepy joe ignoring it. you simply have no fking clue.
Ignoring what?
hahahahahahahahahahah read the fkin OP twit.
When you do, I will.
stay ignorant
That would be your motto.... You've lived by it your entire life.
accept I'm not. so, there's that. stay ignorant.

The 2015 deal that Trump dumped?
I thought Iran stayed in the deal with the other countries involved? Sounds like maybe they're not honoring it, though.
What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

The U.S. backed out of the deal, which means Biden doesn't have a leg to stand on with respect to holding Iran accountable for anything in it, all he can do is attempt to negotiate the U.S. back into the deal (which apparently is what he's doing), negotiate a new deal, or accept the status quo.

Forum List

Back