Joe Biden Is Planning On Visiting Maui but The Natives Don't Want Him There

Biden went to Hawaii to talk about his wife and daughter getting killed in a car accident. He knows how loss feels. No one wants his stories. They deserve arrests.

If you voted for Biden you should be ashamed of yourself.
Maui does not want Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Biden went to Hawaii to talk about his wife and daughter getting killed in a car accident. He knows how loss feels. No one wants his stories. They deserve arrests.
oh,,, by the way, it was Neilia's fault, and NO the truck driver was not intoxicated.
For years Joe told the story of a drunk the truck driver.. Far from the truth.
If you voted for the lying pant shitting clown Joe Biden, well you should be ashamed of yourself.

oh,,, by the way, it was Neilia's fault, and NO the truck driver was not intoxicated.
For years Joe told the story of a drunk the truck driver.. Far from the truth.
If you voted for the lying pant shitting clown Joe Biden, well you should be ashamed of yourself.

No I would never vote for Briben.

No I would never vote for Briben.
From what we are seeing in this thread, it is more than obvious that 81M people did not vote for Biden.

It is reported by anonymous credible sources that one anonymous person said "Joe Biden, we don't want you here and I didn't vote for you but polling records show my vote was cast for you"

From what we are seeing in this thread, it is more than obvious that 81M people did not vote for Biden.

It is reported by anonymous credible sources that one anonymous person said "Joe Biden, we don't want you here and I didn't vote for you but polling records show my vote was cast for you"
That could have been said by more than one anonymous source.

Joe goes to Maui and tells people how he lost his cat in a house fire. This man has got to go.

Last edited:
Joe goes to Maui and tells people how he lost is cat in a house fire. This man has got to go.

I first read this as Joe goes to Maui and tells people that he's a lost cat in a house fire. 0___o.

Conservative Men like Delmonte and Dole (a planter in Hawaii) over threw Queen Liliuokallani (who wrote Aloha Oe) in order to steal land from Native Hawaiians. Get your history (The REAL HISTORY) right.
Back in the day....now they're onboard with FJB.....

Forum List

Back