Joe Biden is his OWN Husband?!

WTF?! Creepy Joe having ANOTHER attack of Advanced Brain Rotting Disease. In the below clip he refers to himself as "Joe Biden's Husband" Of course all the Biden supporters are saying he said "Jill Biden's Husband" because Jill SOUNDS like Joe, of course Jill sounds NOTHING LIKE Joe but they have to say something to deflect this, if you listen he CLEARLY says "I'm JOE Biden's Husband, Joe Biden"

View attachment 359811

At least he didnt say we won in Vietnam by winning desert storm like Drumpf did. :laughing0301:
. False. But what’s new...
View attachment 359836

Wow! You even proved Asslips wrong using Snopes, their very own bible!

Yes that was genius from Depotoo using Snopes to debunk Asslips.

Maybe Biden is just acting crazy, like The Chin did? So if he gets called before a Special Persecutor for The Hague, he can claim exemption due to incompetence?

That and a lot of other features that should make americans questions him as a choice.

The Western World will have serious trouble if Creepy Joe gets to be in charge of the Nuclear Codes.

Maybe Biden is just acting crazy, like The Chin did? So if he gets called before a Special Persecutor for The Hague, he can claim exemption due to incompetence?

That and a lot of other features that should make americans questions him as a choice.

The Western World will have serious trouble if Creepy Joe gets to be in charge of the Nuclear Codes.

Leaders like Chairman Xi and Uncle Pooty and Fuhrerette Merkel are just salivating at the idea of getting to negotiate with Sleepy Joe.

Joe wears a mask and the retard Drumpf pretends like the virus is a hoax. Makes sense though. He did claim it was a hoax. He should be tested for cognitive disabilities.

Biden was supposed to receive the nudes from one of his victims... but he forgets and instead sends the nukes... Oops.

Joe wears a mask and the retard Drumpf pretends like the virus is a hoax. Makes sense though. He did claim it was a hoax. He should be tested for cognitive disabilities.

Asslips is grasping.

Be careful Lucy....he won't come to your hometown, but he'll want to you to go to oakland so he and 20 of his so-called friends can talk ot you in person.

WTF?! Creepy Joe having ANOTHER attack of Advanced Brain Rotting Disease. In the below clip he refers to himself as "Joe Biden's Husband" Of course all the Biden supporters are saying he said "Jill Biden's Husband" because Jill SOUNDS like Joe, of course Jill sounds NOTHING LIKE Joe but they have to say something to deflect this, if you listen he CLEARLY says "I'm JOE Biden's Husband, Joe Biden"

View attachment 359811

Maybe nobody would have him so he was forced to marry himself.
Even if he did marry himself it's still going to make him go blind.

Below is 17 minutes of Creepy Joe's Advanced Brain Rotting Disease, The Donald is going to DESTROY him in the Debates, how is the MSM aka Democrat Propaganda HQ going to hide Creepy Joe's melted brain when HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS will be watching it in Real Time during those Debates? Somehow I think the Biden Campaign will HAVE to find an EXCUSE to pull Creepy Joe from ANY Debates with The Donald.

But here's 17 minutes of Creepy Joe's Advanced Senile Dementia in action:

View attachment 359811

You're not smart.

Hey Asslips, this thread is about JOE BIDEN, not Donald Trump. Your desperate pathetic deflection doesn’t help you any.

Hey Asslips, this thread is about JOE BIDEN, not Donald Trump. Your desperate pathetic deflection doesn’t help you any.
He has reading comprehension problems or discipline problems, maybe both

View attachment 359811

You're not smart.

I'm not so smart? ROFLAO I'm smarter than Creepy Joe, for example I KNOW there are NOT 720 MILLIONS of women in America.

Creepy Joe last year said that he would create Tax Credits that in America would put 720 MILLIONS of American women back to work. He's a fucking nut, he has Severely Advanced Brain Rotting Disease. ROFLAO 720 MILLIONS of American women, what's the population of America again?! Yes the ENTIRE population of America is 330 MILLIONS.

1593987276614.png

1593987301605.png

Any day now I expect Jow Un Biden to announce he's going to marry his favorite puppy. This will certainly lock down the deviant vote for sure.

View attachment 359811

At least he didnt say we won in Vietnam by winning desert storm like Drumpf did. :laughing0301:
View attachment 359836

why not a link??

View attachment 359811

View attachment 359836

However that claim was false, based on Trump’s fumbling the delivery of a passage in his speech in a way that left some listeners confused, and video excerpts from his address that didn’t provide the full context of what he said.

Forum List

Back