Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

Another symptom being the inability to capitalize the first word of sentences.

deflection denied.jpg

I’m riding with keeping corrupt criminals out of the White House.

Always will.

If you rightwingers would have enough sense to drop loser Trump and nominate Haley I'd be sitting this one out.

Biden really old and can die in office, but has the policy I want, the other prime aged, but opposition (though strong on Ukraine). Meh, right about break even point.
/——/ Let’s consider we dump Trump and go with Haley. This will be your first and against her. You’d substitute Trump with whatever dem candidate you replaced Dementia Joe with.

/——/ Let’s consider we dump Trump and go with Haley. This will be your first and against her. You’d substitute Trump with whatever dem candidate you replaced Dementia Joe with.

Bullshit, go back and see elections before Trump.

I just want to get back to THAT. Wasn’t pretty, but god damn it was at least SANE.

It’s time to MASA! Vote Haley.

Last edited:
Oh yes you are.

We will have two options for president. THATS IT.

You actually think we Democrats like that we have 80+ man running the country? Hell no, but we either vote for that or we get a criminal dictator wanna-be with zero respect for any democratic principles.

Do not presume to ever speak for me. I am not bound by it.

Bullshit, go back and see elections before Trump.

I just want to get back to THAT. Wasn’t pretty, but god damn it was at least SANE.

It’s time to MASA! Vote Haley.
/——-/ Haley the 2024 version of Mitt and McCain. Guaranteed to lose gracefully. Uhhhh no thanks.

/——-/ Haley the 2024 version of Mitt and McCain. Guaranteed to lose gracefully. Uhhhh no thanks.

You don't know what you are saying - Mitt and McCain ran against whipper-snapper Obama, not Biden in his final years.

Haley consistently outperforms Trump vs Biden and is not at risk of becoming a convicted criminal.

Check it out. The senile Trump cult losers are still crying about Biden. You know, the guy who keeps smacking them around.

It's a chicken or egg question. Does senility lead to BDS, or does BDS rot brains and lead to senility?

Anyways, enjoy your SafeSpace here, BDS losers. We know you're all too scared to say this nonsense in the real world. You've all experienced how everyone laughs at you when you cry about Biden in public.

Forum List

Back