Joe Biden has sexually abused 8 women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that lady that said Biden shoved her against the wall and shoved his finger inside of her?... she received evidence that Joe said I want that bitch ruined after she came forward...
That same leaker said Joe said I want Trump in jail....
And this woman hasn't been able to get a job... she is blackballed....

This guy Joe is not what he appears to be... he is not senile... he is a ruthless traitor working for the benefit of China.... and he hates Americans that gets in his way.... he makes Hillary look like a school girl....

I guess they don't count all the little kids he sniffs.

Another prediction here: After the GOP takes control of both the House and Senate in November, women will start appearing out of nowhere, with claims of sexual abuse against Joe Biden. This is the Democrat's plan to get him out of the White House, and replaced by someone else. It won't happen until the midterm elections are over, then wait for it.

Plugs is a fucking animal. His daughter's diary and Hunted's laptop provides all the information we need to confirm this.

When the GOP takes the house and senate they should read to us excerpts daily just for the shock value if nothing else. I look forward to the emails where the Beau's widow literally bans Hunted from her house after discovering he smoked crack with her 14-year old daughter (his niece)..... in the nude.

ashley biden shower 3.jpg

Democrats don't give a shit about child abuse unless it's Trump who's doing it.

Trump doesn't do it however. His so-called "admission" that he grabs dames by their genitals was part of an ENTERTAINMENT routine that he was doing for NBC. Not a factual interview, but just some material that he was performing.

I guess they don't count all the little kids he sniffs.

Did you even read the allegations? They're decades old, and involve innocent behavior that the women objected to. Such as the one accusing Biden of "rubbing noses"
Rubbing noses is a Bedouin greeting that is known among the people of this region. It is almost a tribal way of greeting that represents the values of respect, pride and Bedouinism. Because the nose is in the centre of the face it is a valuable symbol, so this is the place where you greet someone with respect.

Remember that lady that said Biden shoved her against the wall and shoved his finger inside of her?... she received evidence that Joe said I want that bitch ruined after she came forward...
That same leaker said Joe said I want Trump in jail....
And this woman hasn't been able to get a job... she is blackballed....
This is how Democrats operate. The party of Smear.

Kid sniffing - 458,357,555,159 and counting
Kid groping - 277,144,654,321 and counting
Baby biting - 68,465 and counting
Self accusing pedo verbage on camera - 2,699 and counting
Woman breast fondling on camera - 127 and counting

Lies to the American taxpayers - 9,154,558,357,995,673,158,324,644,862 and counting

Kid sniffing - 458,357,555,159 and counting
Kid groping - 277,144,654,321 and counting
Baby biting - 68,465 and counting
Self accusing pedo verbage on camera - 2,699 and counting
Woman breast fondling on camera - 127 and counting

Lies to the American taxpayers - 9,154,558,357,995,673,158,324,644,862 and counting

Hyperbole much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back