Joe Biden has said repeatedly that there is systemic racism in America...what has he done the past 40 years to address it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the question in the OP title; Joe was a big part of building that system

He helped the first black man to be elected President

Obama wasn't black. Those real brothers in the hood would have been pimping his skinny ass out on the street corners and keeping him high on fentanyl.

That is one of the most ignorant things that has ever come from you shit hole on this forum.

Does this look like the mother of a "black man"?

AnnNude3.jpg

Obama wasn't black. Those real brothers in the hood would have been pimping his skinny ass out on the street corners and keeping him high on fentanyl.

That is one of the most ignorant things that has ever come from you shit hole on this forum.

AnnNude3.jpg
Who is she?

AnnNude3.jpg
Who is she?

Don't tell me you don't know who Ann Dunham is.

Seriously?

Racism is worse than ever, what is he going to do in the next 4 years that he has not done the past 40?

He didnt want to send his kids to a racial jungle.

Ferguson happened under Obama’s watch. What did Obama do to help race relations?

They certainly did not improve.

What specific things is Joe going to do to improve race relations in the USA? Did he even say any policy he was going to implement during his administration?
What has he done? Not enough. Though his aggressive fight against segregation using housing was impressive.

AnnNude3.jpg
She looks like the mother of a President who won both his elections and who wasn't mentally ill.

To end racism in America, Joe Biden is going to push BLANK as legislation?

Obviously the reeducation camps for you guys. I didn't vote 583 times in this election just to let the FEMA camps go to waste.
"Reeducation camps"?
Will these camps force sane people to pretend that black behavior, culture and statistics are fake?

Racism is worse than ever, what is he going to do in the next 4 years that he has not done the past 40?

He didnt want to send his kids to a racial jungle.

Ferguson happened under Obama’s watch. What did Obama do to help race relations?

They certainly did not improve.

What specific things is Joe going to do to improve race relations in the USA? Did he even say any policy he was going to implement during his administration?

He helped direct Ukranian funds into the black community by rearing a crack addicted son.

And added the next black president to his ticket.
hahaha...look at you sad twisted wokeologists...pretending the Kenyan's presidency was good for America...he put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit, added 25% more wetbacks to the illegal population to fuck over his own people and had the slowest economical growth since WW2.....hahaha...He was so good that you wokesters defaulted back to the almost dead old white guy despite the Corey Booker and Kameltoe Harryass canidacies.
Face it, you know blacks can't lead anything....don't you?

His signature legislation locked up blacks for minor crimes for decades, so he has that going for him.

How many republicans fought against that legislation?

The legislation received bipartisan support and passed by a wide margin....

Seemed like a good idea at the time
So did slavery. And segregation. And Jim Crow. And Separate but Equal.
Gee, the most recent systemic racism that you can quote is over 55 years ago, before societal changes like the civil rights act of 1964 and the Voting right act of 1965 and Affirmative Action (nothing like a bit or reverse racism to turn things around). You want some cheese with that whine?

Xi'den is the problem.... not the solution. He's half a click from telling us his favorite N joke... and may just do it someday as the lights continue to fade to black in that vacuous pea brain. His mentor was bobby KKK byrd. He sees 7-11 clerks as filthy pakis. Blacks are "predators" from the "jungle". He saw Boy Soetoro as "clean and articulate". Clean? Really mother fucker?

It is what it is. Plugs is a filthy racist. Yawn.....

His signature legislation locked up blacks for minor crimes for decades, so he has that going for him.

Gee, the most recent systemic racism that you can quote is over 55 years ago, before societal changes like the civil rights act of 1964 and the Voting right act of 1965 and Affirmative Action (nothing like a bit or reverse racism to turn things around). You want some cheese with that whine?
They do have adult education classes for reading comprehension. You should check it out.

They do have adult education classes for reading comprehension. You should check it out.
Sorry, I don't follow "right winger" so everything in response to him was hidden. You didn't respond in a complete sentence and, silly me, I assumed that you were whining about those things over fifty years later. Apologies.

Sorry, I don't follow "right winger" so everything in response to him was hidden. You didn't respond in a complete sentence and, silly me, I assumed that you were whining about those things over fifty years later. Apologies.
No problem. I'm a big fan of Ignore. But if you're jumping into thread, you have to display the ignored content otherwise, you can post some silly reponses.

AnnNude3.jpg
Who is she?

Seriously?

Looks nothing like her

An old girlfriend of yours?

AnnNude3.jpg
Who is she?

Seriously?

Looks nothing like her

An old girlfriend of yours?

No. I did not have sex with Obama's mother, otherwise he would be as white as you are.

So here's the thing: "We" have a universal consensus in this country AGAINST RACISM. When the Civil Rights Act(s) were passed originally, they met much resistance and applied only to actions. Then rules were promulgated that mandated certain civil rights principles and practices to those companies getting government contracts.

Then the states came on board, passed their own anti-discrimination (anti-racism) laws that applied to private companies. So racism is basically illegal, just about everywhere.

In fact, as a general proposition everybody is on board the anti-racism train. Show "us" an example of actual racism/discrimination, we can ALL fight it together. Show me cases where People of Color are refused the benefits of society BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE, and we will all fight them together!

But there is a problem with this. The examples of actual, visible racism by other than the occasional powerless redneck are extremely rare. It happens, but not much...certainly not enough to substantially harm large numbers of people.

The concept of "systemic racism" (sometimes called by other words) has been introduced to cover situations where POC's end up getting less/fewer of the benefits of society, but it doesn't appear that there is any obvious racist discrimination involved. The POC's got lower scores on the test. The POC's behave worse than the GenPop. The POC's adopt cultural practices that inhibit success. And rather than attribute the "inequality" to innocuous factors as described, the claim is that it is due to racism, but the racism is not measurable or observable. It is inferred from the mere fact of "inequality." It is "systemic" racism.

I call bullshit. Joe Biden has done NOTHING to harm Black people. The criminal justice reforms that he sponsored were requested and initiated by the Congressional Black Caucus, and they were intended to BENEFIT the Black community. The fact that thousands of Black crack-cocaine dealers were taken off the streets was a net positive to that community, and no apology is appropriate or required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back