Dichotomy

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
So many of them here. Racism. The "N" word for instance. Besides being perhaps the most used colloquial term this century by blacks, let alone everyone else. HOW /why is it deemed "offensive" ? And by whom? And why?

Negroes may use it as often as they please, under any circumstances and in any environment.

Conversely, they will demand that you be drawn and quartered if you even think about the word...

Negroes may use it as often as they please, under any circumstances and in any environment.

Conversely, they will demand that you be drawn and quartered if you even think about the word...

Exactly.....always a double-standard when it comes to Negroes....they can even use the most infamous N- woid of all with no complaints from the libbies.

Yet I remember the story about a young white teen hanging out with his black friends on a school bus who used da infamous n woid...cuz his black homies used it and he was just trying to be like them....but the black bus driver attacked him anyhow

So many of them here. Racism. The "N" word for instance. Besides being perhaps the most used colloquial term this century by blacks, let alone everyone else. HOW /why is it deemed "offensive" ? And by whom? And why?

I like to bring up the Negro College fund in discussions like this. hehheh

When we as a nation not as people but as a nations governing body decided that Americans have a right not to be offended is when we went off track.....socially....

I saw the title "Dichotomy" and presumed it was gonna be a thread about people who believe the entire world is comprised only of "Republicans and Democrats".

That's what dichotomy means, yanno. It's not a linguistic concept.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
Its late December 2020. I am tired of this over representation of blacks. It seems artificial. The race riots, that was spontaneous. In a pigs eye.

• Banned
Dichotomies. Human beings are full of contradictions. Perfect example is the "N word". I hate that word. The one word over all, that is used so much so often by so many but is deemed "offensive". Explain this double standard to me.

Ask USMB they have had the word censored for years.

I saw the American military build up early 1990 before Sadam invaded Kuwait. It was clear, they even had desert camouflaged paint when in
Do you always speak in partial sentences without a sentence that actually pinpoints what you are trying to convey?

IE: I saw the American military build up in early 1990 before Sadam(sic) invaded Kuwait..

Where was this build up located at?

IE: It was clear, they even had desert camouflaged paint when in

In what?

We don't read minds very well..

• Thanks
I hate rap, its degrading typical poor black culture. SHIT. Why do we glorify poor black culture? We put a man on the moon. Enough is enough,

Blacks are 35% of American society, Why this sudden emphasis on blacks? Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks? Ok fine, What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

Its late December 2020. I am tired of this over representation of blacks. It seems artificial. The race riots, that was spontaneous. In a pigs eye.

It is beyond insane....absolutely ridiculous. Watch some T.V. and you would think we live in some African shit hole. The majority of t.v. commercial actors are now negroes......and they are also over represented in the movies.

The entertainment industry is trying to cram them down everyone's throat not to mention attempting to create a false reality concerning the nature of Negroes in a vain attempt to make them appear to be just like white folk with a dark tan.

Pathetic and laughable.

Last edited:
Blacks are 35% of American society, Why this sudden emphasis on blacks? Why all of a sudden, this focus on blacks? Ok fine, What have blacks actually done to garner this attention?

Well it is actually around l2 percent. But you do ax a good question ....the answer is simply white elite liberals for the most part have made it their agenda to promote negroes and to demonize whites.

Why do they do this?....they fallaciously believe it makes them morally superior to other whites....what they do not get at all is that it is immoral not to take care of your own.

It is like a father instead of taking care of his own children using what resources he has to help some ghetto family down in the inner-city...even worse they help the government confiscate the hard earned money of white folk to help minorities.

Something that offends me even more......ever been to a story with your kids and some niggah starts yapping obscenities ...muddaruck dis and mudda ruck dat ....most folk will use some vulgar woids on occasion but the negroes go way overboard with it no matter who is around them grandmothers, mothers, children are whoever....they just have no respect for anyone.

Dichotomies. Human beings are full of contradictions. Perfect example is the "N word". I hate that word. The one word over all, that is used so much so often by so many but is deemed "offensive". Explain this double standard to me.

Again ---- "dichotomy" does not mean "contradictions".

Didn't mean that yesterday, still doesn't mean it today, and at this time tomorrow ---- it will continue not to.

• Thanks

Didn't mean that yesterday, still doesn't mean it today, and at this time tomorrow ---- it will continue not to.
I love it when liberals are sooo logical and deconstruct stuff. Start applying that same level of introspection to
yourself and liberalism. Liberals question everything. Gender, Mathematics and even LOGIC and basic concepts of truth being questioned by liberals. Constantly split hairs and contradict everything. But rarely if ever apply this standard to themselves. Stop playing these pedantic games.

I love it when liberals are sooo logical and deconstruct stuff. Start applying that same level of introspection to
yourself and liberalism. Liberals question everything. Gender, Mathematics and even LOGIC and basic concepts of truth as being questioned by liberals. Constantly split hairs and contradict everything. Stop playing these pedantic games.
Maybe you begin to question your mental capacity because you're delusional.

Forum List

Back