Joe Biden Has Held Government Office for 50 Years. What Has He Accomplished?

Joe Biden created one of the most popular political youtube videos ever...when he urged a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. "Stand up Chuck, oh God what am I saying, hey everyone stand up for Chuck will ya". :auiqs.jpg:

There is no doubt Biden gets his tongue tied in knots, but he doesn't lie and mislead the public as does trump.
So you think 600,000 Americans have died from CV19 and 150 million Americans from guns since 1997?
You’re pretty dumb.
Plus a story going around some years ago...200 million slaves were brought to the new world. How many ships of that era would it have taken even if outlandish?

character assassination works both ways folks

~S~
Character assassination exists at all levels of living. Many working people destroyed by others. The virus though has given retribution to some. And maybe even more coming.

Plugs is mostly known for voting against gay marriage, voting for the patriot act, voting for the Iraq war, and voting to end bankruptcy protection for students. I'm sure he's authored a bill to rename Building A to Building B..... they all have one of those.

But he hasn't accomplished much in almost 50 years except building a solid Crime Family, some mild pedophilia that's just this side of a 30-year prison sentence and raising a lowlife, deadbeat shitstain of a son that won't pay child support and married his brother's widow only to cheat on her with a stripper.

It's fucking ugly.

It's fucking ugly.

Trump is no better

~S~
Trump is a lot better sparky, although he's far from perfect. I actually thought Plugs was a decent Dim until him and his crackhead son started jumping on AF2 and shaking down countries for millions. Hell, he's not even a liberal... but now he's dirty. BTW, I give him a pass on the Tara Reade thing... he probably did it but that was a different time.

It's fucking ugly.

Trump is no better

~S~
Trump is a lot better sparky, although he's far from perfect. I actually thought Plugs was a decent Dim until him and his crackhead son started jumping on AF2 and shaking down countries for millions. Hell, he's not even a liberal... but now he's dirty. BTW, I give him a pass on the Tara Reade thing... he probably did it but that was a different time.

I guess i've a much darker view of governance than you do 2 iron
niethre of which makes us bad peeps

~S~

I’ll wait for an answer beyond he voted.

View attachment 315684
HE HAS Only 33gb of data for all those years in office, that's just a good weekend for me typing and saving my long posts and those articulate responses I get. In fact RIGHT THIS MINUTE I'm moving over 10x that amount from my hard drive over to my 3tb backup drive just to make room on my PC 1TB drive.
33GB? Really JOE?

It's fucking ugly.

Trump is no better

~S~
think trump will ever read a pdb?

Time to put the bullshit aside, no matter which Democrat had or will accept the nomination the same people will excuse trumps character flaws and make up scurrilous attacks on every Democrat over the internet.

There is no evidence that Joe Bidden is a sexual deviant, there is ample evidence that trump is a scum bag. Sen Harris, Mayor Buttigieg, Sen. Warren, Mayor Bloomberg all were racked over the coals on this message board. it's nothing new, the supporters of trump cannot argue that he is a successful leader or that he represents all Amercan Citizens, all they have are character assassinations.
It must really piss you off that all you have to offer against Trump is Joe Fucking Useless Biden.
and you gave us the half wit trump Has he read a PDB yet?

Forum List

Back