Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live — But He Got 80 Million Votes? — What a COMPLETE JOKE!

Of course China prefers Biden to Trump!
Xi, like Putin, viewed Trump's divisiveness, incompetence, and hostile alienation from U.S. democratic allies as in their respective national interests. They have extensive personality profiles on Trump, of course, and his narcissistic pathology makes him easily manipulatable.

Nevertheless, he has served his purpose for China, and it no longer views him as the asset he has been.
August 7, 2020
U.S. intelligence officials have concluded that Russia is targeting former vice president Joe Biden ahead of November’s election, the country’s top counterintelligence official announced Friday. But he also suggested that China is hoping President Donald Trump will lose.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 7.46.45 AM.png

“We assess that Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia ‘establishment,’” Bill Evanina, director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, said in a statement.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 7.45.05 AM.png

“This is consistent with Moscow’s public criticism of him when he was Vice President for his role in the Obama Administration’s policies on Ukraine and its support for the anti-Putin opposition inside Russia,” he added.

Evanina specifically accused Andrii Derkach, a Kremlin-linked Ukrainian lawmaker, of “spreading claims about corruption — including through publicizing leaked phone calls — to undermine” the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. Others linked to the Kremlin are aiming to boost Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television, Evanina said...

While Beijing “will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues," Evanina said.

Last edited:

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i didnt attend any political rallies

i didnt watch or read bidens speeches

l watched some of trumps rallies

i read what he said

i saw and heard his base....

i voted for biden
Most American voters did not flock to Trump's super-spreader jamborees for indoctrination boosters.

Most American voters voted for Biden.

Respecting the will of the People is the foundation of democracy.

There is no reason why those who pleasure themselves with the jamborees can't persist in doing so.

What a country!
Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic. At a Biden rally you couldn't have gotten enough for a five on five basketball game! That total disinterest in Joe Biden THEN is what makes it so hard to believe that more people turned out to vote for him later than any other candidate in the history of American elections!
Respecting the sanctity of the People's vote is the foundation of democracy! Right now there are serious questions being asked about this election...questions that need to be answered. If there was voter fraud that took place then it's time a message is sent that such behavior will not be tolerated.
It is one thing to attend a rally hosted by a game show host for entertainment and another thing to vote for the
gameshow host as your president when he has much bluster and not much substance.
You think Joe Biden has "substance", Bobob? He's always been a bit of a dolt. Now he's a senile dolt. He's demonstrated that he's willing to change his positions if it means more people will vote for him. In what way has Joe ever shown "substance"?
A dolt in your pee-head little mind maybe. He has a philosophy of moderation and

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i read what he said

i voted for biden
Most American voters did not flock to Trump's super-spreader jamborees for indoctrination boosters.

There is no reason why those who pleasure themselves with the jamborees can't persist in doing so.

What a country!
Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic. At a Biden rally you couldn't have gotten enough for a five on five basketball game! That total disinterest in Joe Biden THEN is what makes it so hard to believe that more people turned out to vote for him later than any other candidate in the history of American elections!
Respecting the sanctity of the People's vote is the foundation of democracy! Right now there are serious questions being asked about this election...questions that need to be answered. If there was voter fraud that took place then it's time a message is sent that such behavior will not be tolerated.
It is one thing to attend a rally hosted by a game show host for entertainment and another thing to vote for the
gameshow host as your president when he has much bluster and not much substance.
You think Joe Biden has "substance", Bobob? He's always been a bit of a dolt. Now he's a senile dolt. He's demonstrated that he's willing to change his positions if it means more people will vote for him. In what way has Joe ever shown "substance"?
A dolt in your pee-head little mind maybe.
Over his career, Biden has generally been regarded as belonging to the mainstream of the Democratic Party. Biden has been described as center-left and has described himself as such. His policies emphasize the needs of middle-class and working-class Americans and have drawn political support from those groups.
Political positions of Joe Biden - Wikipedia

List of Joe Biden's Accomplishments - Miami-Dade ...

www.miamidadedems.org › joe-biden-accomplishments...

Nov 4, 2020 — List of Joe Biden's Accomplishments. Posted by Miami-Dade ... What has Joe Biden accomplished in 47 years, Trump zealots ask? A whole lot!

The dolt, my friend, is trump. He goes where the breeze goes. Lifetime Democrat, pro-choice, hypocrite.

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

:itsok:

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden

What a country!
A dolt in your pee-head little mind maybe. He has a philosophy of moderation and

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden

What a country!
Over his career, Biden has generally been regarded as belonging to the mainstream of the Democratic Party. Biden has been described as center-left and has described himself as such. His policies emphasize the needs of middle-class and working-class Americans and have drawn political support from those groups.

Nov 4, 2020 — List of Joe Biden's Accomplishments. Posted by Miami-Dade ... What has Joe Biden accomplished in 47 years, Trump zealots ask? A whole lot!

The dolt, my friend, is trump. He goes where the breeze goes. Lifetime Democrat, pro-choice, hypocrite.
Joe Biden wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks into Federal prisons than any other legislation ever passed in this country! Ever listen to his speech on the Senate floor prior to that being passed? You should...it reveals him for the closet racist he's always been!

Are you saying Spenser didn't endorse Biden?
I did not say anything concerning your Mr Spencer.

I noted that the neo-nazi Daily Stormer supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016, 2020, and continues to be enamored of the Loser.
"China's regime is totalitarian and brutal." Yes, I know. That's why Democrats support it.
I can find nothing in any Democratic platform that remotely suggests "support" for China. Please provide a link to a reputable source so that your claim does not appear to be a lie.
June 16, 2020

In Beijing, officials have come around to support four more years of Trump.

Interviews with nine current and former Chinese officials point to a shift in sentiment in favor of the sitting president...

The chief reason? A belief that the benefit of the erosion of America’s postwar alliance network would outweigh any damage to China from continued trade disputes and geopolitical instability.

China warms to the idea of Trump's reelection in 2020
Democrats have always supported totalitarian regimes. China's no different. And China would rather deal with Biden, who is more likely to give them what they want.

You don't have to believe me. Let's look at what the Communist Chinese propaganda paper has to say:
Many Chinese analysts predict that China will need to deal with Biden in at least the next four years, and they noticed that the proposed Democrat platform on foreign policy showed that if Biden wins, the US will remain tough on China. So Beijing should remain vigilant. But tactically, the US approach would be more predictable, and Biden is much smoother to deal with than Trump — a viewpoint that is shared by many countries.​
Although Biden would very likely to use totally different tactics to continue the US-launched great power competition with China, such as restoring negotiations on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement. As long as the US returns to multilateralism, the two greatest economies in the world could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, Chinese analysts said.​
...​
Li Haidong, a professor at the Institute of International Relations at the China Foreign Affairs University, said that "Biden is definitely smoother to deal with, which is the consensus around the world. For China, because Biden was vice president during Obama's term, and had a lot of prior experience dealing with Chinese leaders, we would expect to facilitate more effective communication with Biden if he wins."​
Lü said Biden could not only reactivate the TPP, he would very likely place the US back into the Paris Climate Agreement, the Iranian Nuclear Deal and other multilateral and international treaties and organization that the Trump administration withdrew from in the past four years.​
"Although Trump's unilateralism has made China receive higher expectations from other countries, and strengthened ties with them, including from some US allies, China still welcomes the US to return to multilateralism," Lü added.​
If Biden wins and fixes the damage caused by Trump, China and the US could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, such as joint efforts to deal with climate change and solve the Iranian nuclear issue, Lü noted.​
Of course China prefers Biden to Trump! Trump was the first US President in decades that actually held their feet to the fire to get them to play fair on trade! They'd love to get back to US policy under Obama! Bad trade deals for US businesses and workers...and the Paris Accord gives China a massive economic advantage with their energy costs! They get to keep on burning fossil fuels for another decade polluting the planet while WE cut our use of fossil fuels now!
Trump showed us how to win this, if we want to win this. Look the far right side of the graph after Trump's tariffs kicked in.

fredgraph.png

For the first time in "many snows" as Lizzy Warren would say, our trade deficit with China was finally moving in the right direction.

Biden will "fix" that! He'll get us right back to where we were during the Obama Administration...bending over while the Chinese give us the high hard one!

Are you saying Spenser didn't endorse Biden?
I did not say anything concerning your Mr Spencer.

I noted that the neo-nazi Daily Stormer supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016, 2020, and continues to be enamored of the Loser.
"China's regime is totalitarian and brutal." Yes, I know. That's why Democrats support it.
I can find nothing in any Democratic platform that remotely suggests "support" for China. Please provide a link to a reputable source so that your claim does not appear to be a lie.
June 16, 2020

In Beijing, officials have come around to support four more years of Trump.

Interviews with nine current and former Chinese officials point to a shift in sentiment in favor of the sitting president...

The chief reason? A belief that the benefit of the erosion of America’s postwar alliance network would outweigh any damage to China from continued trade disputes and geopolitical instability.

China warms to the idea of Trump's reelection in 2020
Democrats have always supported totalitarian regimes. China's no different. And China would rather deal with Biden, who is more likely to give them what they want.

You don't have to believe me. Let's look at what the Communist Chinese propaganda paper has to say:
Many Chinese analysts predict that China will need to deal with Biden in at least the next four years, and they noticed that the proposed Democrat platform on foreign policy showed that if Biden wins, the US will remain tough on China. So Beijing should remain vigilant. But tactically, the US approach would be more predictable, and Biden is much smoother to deal with than Trump — a viewpoint that is shared by many countries.​
Although Biden would very likely to use totally different tactics to continue the US-launched great power competition with China, such as restoring negotiations on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement. As long as the US returns to multilateralism, the two greatest economies in the world could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, Chinese analysts said.​
...​
Li Haidong, a professor at the Institute of International Relations at the China Foreign Affairs University, said that "Biden is definitely smoother to deal with, which is the consensus around the world. For China, because Biden was vice president during Obama's term, and had a lot of prior experience dealing with Chinese leaders, we would expect to facilitate more effective communication with Biden if he wins."​
Lü said Biden could not only reactivate the TPP, he would very likely place the US back into the Paris Climate Agreement, the Iranian Nuclear Deal and other multilateral and international treaties and organization that the Trump administration withdrew from in the past four years.​
"Although Trump's unilateralism has made China receive higher expectations from other countries, and strengthened ties with them, including from some US allies, China still welcomes the US to return to multilateralism," Lü added.​
If Biden wins and fixes the damage caused by Trump, China and the US could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, such as joint efforts to deal with climate change and solve the Iranian nuclear issue, Lü noted.​
Of course China prefers Biden to Trump! Trump was the first US President in decades that actually held their feet to the fire to get them to play fair on trade! They'd love to get back to US policy under Obama! Bad trade deals for US businesses and workers...and the Paris Accord gives China a massive economic advantage with their energy costs! They get to keep on burning fossil fuels for another decade polluting the planet while WE cut our use of fossil fuels now!
Trump showed us how to win this, if we want to win this. Look the far right side of the graph after Trump's tariffs kicked in.

fredgraph.png

For the first time in "many snows" as Lizzy Warren would say, our trade deficit with China was finally moving in the right direction.

Biden will "fix" that! He'll get us right back to where we were during the Obama Administration...bending over while the Chinese give us the high hard one!
You have no clue what Biden will do, yes? Do you believe that Pence would behave in the same fashion as Trump if he were ever elected President? Of course not.
Biden has said that he would tackle China economically and does not believe in sabre- rattling.
"Economists say the hefty tariffs Mr. Trump has placed on China have encouraged American consumers to purchase goods from other countries and have not led to an American manufacturing renaissance.
“Tariffs to date have clearly had a significant impact on imports from China,” said Brad Setser, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. “They equally clearly have not led to a stronger U.S. manufacturing sector.”
Rather than bringing manufacturing back to the United States, the clash with China has caused American companies and consumers to shift purchases to other countries, like Mexico, Vietnam and South Korea, said Mary E. Lovely, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Data released Wednesday morning showed the trade deficit in goods with Mexico increased $21.1 billion last year to a record $101.8 billion, as the United States brought in more goods from its southern neighbor. The trade deficit in goods with Canada grew by $8 billion, while the gap with Taiwan increased by $7.8 billion.
The trade deficit in goods with the European Union also expanded to a record $177.9 billion in 2019, presaging Mr. Trump’s next conflict. In recent weeks, Mr. Trump has said that his attention was shifting to Europe now that he has signed trade deals with China, Japan, Canada and Mexico.
Mr. Trump has criticized Europe for selling more to the United States than it buys and has accused its central bank of pushing down the value of the euro to make it easier for European companies to compete against American rivals. His administration is already imposing tariffs on Europe over airplane subsidies, and is threatening further levies in response to its digital taxes and on its cars.
Many economists have predicted that Mr. Trump’s trade deal with China would give businesses more certainty about trading conditions and cause imports from China to rebound, at least in part, in the coming months."

Xi, like Putin, viewed Trump's divisiveness, incompetence, and hostile alienation from U.S. democratic allies as in their respective national interests. They have extensive personality profiles on Trump, of course, and his narcissistic pathology makes him easily manipulatable.

Nevertheless, he has served his purpose for China, and it no longer views him as the asset he has been.
August 7, 2020
U.S. intelligence officials have concluded that Russia is targeting former vice president Joe Biden ahead of November’s election, the country’s top counterintelligence official announced Friday. But he also suggested that China is hoping President Donald Trump will lose.

“We assess that Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia ‘establishment,’” Bill Evanina, director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center, said in a statement.

“This is consistent with Moscow’s public criticism of him when he was Vice President for his role in the Obama Administration’s policies on Ukraine and its support for the anti-Putin opposition inside Russia,” he added.

Evanina specifically accused Andrii Derkach, a Kremlin-linked Ukrainian lawmaker, of “spreading claims about corruption — including through publicizing leaked phone calls — to undermine” the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. Others linked to the Kremlin are aiming to boost Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television, Evanina said...

While Beijing “will continue to weigh the risks and benefits of aggressive action, its public rhetoric over the past few months has grown increasingly critical of the current Administration’s COVID-19 response, closure of China’s Houston Consulate, and actions on other issues," Evanina said.

There is a reason why the Communist government of China paid Hunter Biden millions of dollars, Schmidlap and it's not because they have a soft spot in their hearts for crack addicts! China wants Biden in the Oval Office because they've already paid him off. Biden putting us back in the Paris Accords is worth billions of dollars to the Chinese. You'd grasp that concept if you weren't so obsessed with hating Trump!

August 7, 2020

There is a reason why the Communist government of China paid Hunter Biden millions of dollars, Schmidlap and it's not because they have a soft spot in their hearts for crack addicts! China wants Biden in the Oval Office because they've already paid him off. Biden putting us back in the Paris Accords is worth billions of dollars to the Chinese. You'd grasp that concept if you weren't so obsessed with hating Trump!

Almost correct...

They have stacks upon stacks of tapes they can use to extort Biden, similar to the porn tape that we already witnessed.

Since Trump has repeatedly said that he does not support Neo Nazis...why do you even bother to bring them up?
The neo-nazis obviously have their reasons for enthusiastically supporting and endorsing their Trump regardless of whether he thinks it advantageous to publicly acknowledge that enduring support.

Trump's neo-nazi fanatics are taking the names of those whom they believe have betrayed their "Fearless Leader."

November 30, 2020

All these people have betrayed our president by publicly denouncing him and saying that the usurper won legitimately:

• Mitt Romney – UT
  • Marco Rubio – FL
  • Mike Shirkey – MI
  • Mike DeWine – OH
  • Brian Kemp – GA
  • Brad Raffensperger – GA
  • Pat Toomey – PA
  • Liz Cheney – WY
  • Doug Ducey – AZ
  • Larry Hogan – MD
  • Fred Upton – MI
  • John Cornyn – TX
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • James Lankford – OK
  • Lisa Murkowski – AK
  • Ben Sasse – NE
  • Susan Collins – ME
  • Jim Durkin – IL
  • Dan Young – AK
  • Francis Rooney – FL
  • John Shimkus – IL
  • Adam Kinzinger – IL
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • Don Bacon – NE
  • Tom Reed – NY
  • Will Hurd – TX
  • John Kurtis – UT
  • Denver Riggleman – VA
Republican politicians have remained silent, while also allegedly expressing hatred for our great (and very real) President:

• John Thune – SD
  • Rob Portman – OH
  • Lamar Alexander – TN
  • Roy Blunt – MO
  • Mike Braun – IN
  • Todd Young – IN
  • Tim Scott – SC
  • Rick Scott – FL
  • Chuck Grassley – IA
  • Richard Burr – NC
  • Martha McSally – AZ
  • Jerry Moran – KS
  • Pat Roberts – KS
  • Richard Shelby – AL
Simply remaining silent is not enough!

The people from both lists must be removed from office!

We cannot tolerate traitors!

These people have always hated Trump because he gets in the way of their ability to serve their donors in the corruption orgy that is Washington, D.C. They view this as their time to strike against him by siding with the usurper!

What has happened instead is that they’ve shown their true colors!

We should have used the primary system a long, long time ago to get rid of these people. Primaries are usually decided by money – but we could have changed that.

Now, here we are, in the moment of truth – and we’re getting stabbed in the back!

These people are not simply betrayers of the country – they are criminals! They are complicit in massive fraud! They need to be charged with crimes!

]
Once again...since Trump has consistently and regularly denounced White Supremacist groups...why are you once again bringing them up?
Trump doesn't CONSISTENTLY denounce any group if it is a part of his voter base. He will say one thing and another,
depending upon the flow of the wind.

The bedwetters' hysteria concerning Ordinary Joe arises, not from his mainstream politics, but from his serving as the antidote to Trumpery whom Americans deemed to be needed in the nation's interests. That is why Biden was targeted in Trump's failed Ukraine smear caper, and Rudy Toot Toot falsely claimed that he had a Hunter 'Laptop from Hell' in his pants.

Such mindless rage!

Trump cultists are simple folks.

Their laser-like fixation on their master relieves everyone else of the anguish of paying any attention to the Cry Baby. He is their alpha and their omega, their pantlodestar, their mind, their body, their soul. They are empty vessels, eager to be filled to the brim with raw, untreated Trumpery.

Just watch them, and you’ll know his every whim.

When they lash out - whether at “liberals”, Democrats, Republicans, scientists, public health experts, the nation’s military leaders, diplomats, professional athletes, war heroes who were tortured in p.o.w. camps, gold star families who made profound sacrifices for the nation, etc., etc., etc. - it is not because they have decided their targets deserve such hatred, but because their Trump has sniveled one of his malevolent whims, and they must mindlessly obey.

Evidence? They don’t need no stinking evidence. They never need evidence. Trump’s lies are better than evidence, and are precious to them, all they ever really need.

Over eighty million Americans had had quite enough of Trump, and decided, at the first formal opportunity they were allowed, having relentlessly registering their disgust in poll after poll throughout his sordid tenure, that he should go away.

That made Trump very pissy, and so, for his cult, it’s time to savage over fifty percent of the American electorate, and all - Republicans and Democrats alike - who oversaw, conducted, and certified the democratic process, the most secure, free, and fair election in U.S. history.

The Loser got one thing right:

He knows them as well as the rest of us have come to know them.

They’re attack sheep (and Rudy has to be the most pathetic sheep dog ever, but he gets the job done.)

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 8.14.56 AM.png

"ATTACK!"

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 9.42.08 PM.png

MAGAMUTTON WILL GET YOU!

Last edited:
Trump doesn't CONSISTENTLY denounce any group if it is a part of his voter base. He will say one thing and another,
depending upon the flow of the wind.
Whether it is neo-nazis, proud boys, boogaloo, Russia, or China, they all have his personality profile and know how easy it is to manipulate the approval-craving reality-tv performer.

Last edited:
They have stacks upon stacks of tapes they can use to extort Biden, similar to the porn tape that we already witnessed.

Reports are that they have all been moved from Rudy's frilly unmentionables where Hunter's "laptop from hell!" is still ensconced to maximum security in the back of Cesar 'False Flag!' Sayoc's TrumpMobile, parked at a loading dock behind a pedophile pizza parlor in South Philly.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 8.35.34 AM.png

Reports are that they have all been moved from Rudy's frilly unmentionables where Hunter's "laptop from hell!" is still ensconced to maximum security in the back of Cesar 'False Flag!' Sayoc's TrumpMobile, parked at a loading dock behind a pedophile pizza parlor in South Philly.

Happy viewing!

I hope you like foot jobs.

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

correct.....it's a scam...they know its a scam....you don't see anyone denying that it was a fraud....but the fact remains that this will come down to a battle between the FEDERAL authorities and the STATES RIGHTS people....it's a scary battle really. I don't like the conflict to tell you the truth because it means that our UNION is on the verge of not being a UNION and that is exactly what the the purpose of the far left movement has been since the forties when it was originally seeded here in this nation through academia.

JO

Happy viewing!
Hilarious. What'll they contrive next?

Meanwhile, back in reality,

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 11.17.06 AM.png

"We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much.
We’re going to win at trade, we’re going to win at the border.
We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning,
you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’
You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir,
we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.
And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep

winning, winning, winning!”

HEADLINES, HEADLINES, HEADLINES:

Trump campaign loses 5 more cases in Pennsylvania Supreme ...

Trump loses court battles in Georgia

Trump's lawsuit in Arizona is over

Trump Campaign Loses Nevada Suit

Trump campaign loses legal fights in Michigan

Trump Loses Recount He Paid $3 Million For in Wisconsin

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 9.51.25 AM.png

“Well, he done heard our prayers and lost the election big time!
And he continues to lose, lose, lose,
replacing all that tiresome “winning’ -
that "big, beautiful" wall he made Mexico paid for, that “something terrific!”
replacement of "immediately" repealed ‘ObamaCare’, etc. -
with relentless
whining!...

The man is on a roll!"
Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 9.12.31 AM.png

Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic...
Fun seekers, however reckless, who swarmed to all of Trump's super-spreader jamborees constitute a minute percentage of the American electorate, and such a number is far more appropriate an index for comparison with a Michael Jackson or a Lady Gaga than with a rival politician.

The spectacle of maskless zealots screeching that political opponents be "locked up!" without respecting the rules of evidence, without indictment, prosecution, a guilty verdict, or sentencing is especially noxious to all who believe in America's system of jurisprudence.

Pandering to the infatuated fan base may have actually backfired at the polls.
Cup his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

Comparing Trump campaign stops over the last two weeks of the race to election results shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, Trump underperformed his 2016 margins in the counties he visited, in some cases by large amounts.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic...

While the crowds were visible sign of enthusiasm for Trump, there were much bigger, and less visible, groups of people who were not at the rallies and who may have seen them in a negative light.

A look at some crucial states that were the sites of several rallies offers some evidence for an invisible, negative impact for Trump...

I went to the Trump rally that took place in Fort Myers. The turnout was rather amazing given everything that was going on. Enthusiasm for either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris was tepid at best. What you're trying to convince me is that the enthusiasm I actually saw with my own two eyes wasn't real and that there was an "invisable" group of people that was much bigger who supported Biden! Quite frankly, Schmidlap...I trust what my eyes SEE over things that they don't see!
I am sure that they were very enthusiastic since they enjoy trump's personal denigration of his opposition and the obnoxious way that he does that. The problem, as I and many others see it, is that the trump supporters have no conservative philosophy to discuss. Rather, they enjoy standing for the confederate flag, verbally beating up on the opposition, and cheering when trump does just that, which is what he always does. There is no substance to trump or his rants--only "look at me, I'm the president and I can do anything". They love it when he demonizes other people and countries because they are in the moment and can't see the big picture, how trump's rhetoric hurts our country overseas and how it will come back to bite us in the ass.
How exactly has Trump's rhetoric hurt the US overseas? He pressured our NATO allies to live up to their promises. They complied. He used tariffs against the Chinese to pressure them into better trade deals. They complied. He supported Israel and cut aid to the Palestinians. Saudi Arabia and the UAE signed treaties with Israel.

You do realize that Joe Biden hasn't gotten anything even remotely connected to foreign policy right in decades...right? He's been shown to be on the wrong side of policy so often you could make things easy for our foreign policy crafters by just having them go with the opposite of anything Biden recommends!
Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic...
Fun seekers, however reckless, who swarmed to all of Trump's super-spreader jamborees constitute a minute percentage of the American electorate, and such a number is far more appropriate an index for comparison with a Michael Jackson or a Lady Gaga than with a rival politician.

The spectacle of maskless zealots screeching that political opponents be "locked up!" without respecting the rules of evidence, without indictment, prosecution, a guilty verdict, or sentencing is especially noxious to all who believe in America's system of jurisprudence.

Pandering to the infatuated fan base may have actually backfired at the polls.
Cup his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

Comparing Trump campaign stops over the last two weeks of the race to election results shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, Trump underperformed his 2016 margins in the counties he visited, in some cases by large amounts.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic...

While the crowds were visible sign of enthusiasm for Trump, there were much bigger, and less visible, groups of people who were not at the rallies and who may have seen them in a negative light.

A look at some crucial states that were the sites of several rallies offers some evidence for an invisible, negative impact for Trump...

I went to the Trump rally that took place in Fort Myers. The turnout was rather amazing given everything that was going on. Enthusiasm for either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris was tepid at best. What you're trying to convince me is that the enthusiasm I actually saw with my own two eyes wasn't real and that there was an "invisable" group of people that was much bigger who supported Biden! Quite frankly, Schmidlap...I trust what my eyes SEE over things that they don't see!
I am sure that they were very enthusiastic since they enjoy trump's personal denigration of his opposition and the obnoxious way that he does that. The problem, as I and many others see it, is that the trump supporters have no conservative philosophy to discuss. Rather, they enjoy standing for the confederate flag, verbally beating up on the opposition, and cheering when trump does just that, which is what he always does. There is no substance to trump or his rants--only "look at me, I'm the president and I can do anything". They love it when he demonizes other people and countries because they are in the moment and can't see the big picture, how trump's rhetoric hurts our country overseas and how it will come back to bite us in the ass.
How exactly has Trump's rhetoric hurt the US overseas? He pressured our NATO allies to live up to their promises. They complied. He used tariffs against the Chinese to pressure them into better trade deals. They complied. He supported Israel and cut aid to the Palestinians. Saudi Arabia and the UAE signed treaties with Israel.

You do realize that Joe Biden hasn't gotten anything even remotely connected to foreign policy right in decades...right? He's been shown to be on the wrong side of policy so often you could make things easy for our foreign policy crafters by just having them go with the opposite of anything Biden recommends!
By the use of sabre rattling, having no respect for other world leaders. The U.S is now out of favor with other free world countries as they make trade deals with China. Also, Nato allies had begun living up to their financial promises
before trump. trump has an America only policy which would have resulted in much economic pain for our citizens
since foreign trade would be negatively affected. You know nothing about Biden's foreign policy because he has been the VICE President. Look at Pence. What is his foreign policy?

The bedwetters' hysteria concerning Ordinary Joe arises, not from his mainstream politics, but from his serving as the antidote to Trumpery whom Americans deemed to be needed in the nation's interests. That is why Biden was targeted in Trump's failed Ukraine smear caper, and Rudy Toot Toot falsely claimed that he had a Hunter 'Laptop from Hell' in his pants.

Such mindless rage!

Trump cultists are simple folks.

Their laser-like fixation on their master relieves everyone else of the anguish of paying any attention to the Cry Baby. He is their alpha and their omega, their pantlodestar, their mind, their body, their soul. They are empty vessels, eager to be filled to the brim with raw, untreated Trumpery.

Just watch them, and you’ll know his every whim.

When they lash out - whether at “liberals”, Democrats, Republicans, scientists, public health experts, the nation’s military leaders, diplomats, professional athletes, war heroes who were tortured in p.o.w. camps, gold star families who made profound sacrifices for the nation, etc., etc., etc. - it is not because they have decided their targets deserve such hatred, but because their Trump has sniveled one of his malevolent whims, and they must mindlessly obey.

Evidence? They don’t need no stinking evidence. They never need evidence. Trump’s lies are better than evidence, and are precious to them, all they ever really need.

Over eighty million Americans had had quite enough of Trump, and decided, at the first formal opportunity they were allowed, having relentlessly registering their disgust in poll after poll throughout his sordid tenure, that he should go away.

That made Trump very pissy, and so, for his cult, it’s time to savage over fifty percent of the American electorate, and all - Republicans and Democrats alike - who oversaw, conducted, and certified the democratic process, the most secure, free, and fair election in U.S. history.

The Loser got one thing right:

He knows them as well as the rest of us have come to know them.

They’re attack sheep (and Rudy has to be the most pathetic sheep dog ever, but he gets the job done.)

View attachment 423850
"ATTACK!"

View attachment 423849
MAGAMUTTON WILL GET YOU!

Trump is mentally challenged, for sure. I think that this job was too much for him to handle with dignity.

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden

What a country!

What a complete joke!
What complete rubbish.

Comment:

i read what he said

i voted for biden

What a country!

Joe Biden wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more blacks into Federal prisons than any other legislation ever passed in this country! Ever listen to his speech on the Senate floor prior to that being passed? You should...it reveals him for the closet racist he's always been!
That bill is something that you and your ilk would be supportive of. Obviously, the bill was NOT meant to flood the prisons with black people.
The 135,000-member National Association of Police Officers endorsed Clinton for president in August 1992. Senator Joe Biden drafted the Senate version of the legislation in cooperation with National Association of Police Officers president Tom Scotto.
You don't support the police? Trump is happy with the result, yes?

Happy viewing!
Hilarious. What'll they contrive next?

Meanwhile, back in reality,

View attachment 423867
"We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much.
We’re going to win at trade, we’re going to win at the border.
We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning,
you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’
You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir,
we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.
And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep

winning, winning, winning!”

HEADLINES, HEADLINES, HEADLINES:

Trump campaign loses 5 more cases in Pennsylvania Supreme ...

Trump loses court battles in Georgia

Trump's lawsuit in Arizona is over

Trump Campaign Loses Nevada Suit

Trump campaign loses legal fights in Michigan

Trump Loses Recount He Paid $3 Million For in Wisconsin

View attachment 423868
“Well, he done heard our prayers and lost the election big time!
And he continues to lose, lose, lose,
replacing all that tiresome “winning’ -
that "big, beautiful" wall he made Mexico paid for, that “something terrific!”
replacement of "immediately" repealed ‘ObamaCare’, etc. -
with relentless
whining!...

The man is on a roll!"
View attachment 423873

Are you denying the Biden porn tape. Are you sure it's not on your porn hub favorites?

Foot fetish is the thing, am I right?

Forum List

Back