Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live — But He Got 80 Million Votes? — What a COMPLETE JOKE!

Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic...
Fun seekers, however reckless, who swarmed to all of Trump's super-spreader jamborees constitute a minute percentage of the American electorate, and such a number is far more appropriate an index for comparison with a Michael Jackson or a Lady Gaga than with a rival politician.

The spectacle of maskless zealots screeching that political opponents be "locked up!" without respecting the rules of evidence, without indictment, prosecution, a guilty verdict, or sentencing is especially noxious to all who believe in America's system of jurisprudence.

Pandering to the infatuated fan base may have actually backfired at the polls.
Cup his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

Comparing Trump campaign stops over the last two weeks of the race to election results shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, Trump underperformed his 2016 margins in the counties he visited, in some cases by large amounts.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic...

While the crowds were visible sign of enthusiasm for Trump, there were much bigger, and less visible, groups of people who were not at the rallies and who may have seen them in a negative light.

A look at some crucial states that were the sites of several rallies offers some evidence for an invisible, negative impact for Trump...

I went to the Trump rally that took place in Fort Myers. The turnout was rather amazing given everything that was going on. Enthusiasm for either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris was tepid at best. What you're trying to convince me is that the enthusiasm I actually saw with my own two eyes wasn't real and that there was an "invisable" group of people that was much bigger who supported Biden! Quite frankly, Schmidlap...I trust what my eyes SEE over things that they don't see!

Biden and Harris did not host Super-Spreader events. Perhaps that is one of MANY reasons six million more people voted for them?

MEREST COINCIDENCE: Dominion Representative for Fulton County Was Kamala Harris’ Presidential Campaign Photographer.

1606761954876.png

Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign photographer, Aric Thompson, served as a Dominion Voting Systems (Dominion) technician representative in Fulton County. The photographer described Harris as his “long time client” – over four years, according to him. In a similar Facebook post, Thompson also mentioned that he was working with Democratic activist Stacey Abrams.

“Now that I’m home, contracts have been signed and I’ve been vetted by security, I can spill the beans on my big shoot! I’ll be the official photographer for Senator Kamala Harris who is running for President in 2020! I’ve been her Atl [sic] photographer for a while now so it was a great surprise when I got the call to shoot for her during her fundraising events on Sunday! Added Bonus I forgot to mention! I leave from shooting for Kamala and head to shoot an event with Stacey Abrams…! Blessed!”

I am sure that they were very enthusiastic since they enjoy trump's personal denigration of his opposition and the obnoxious way that he does that. The problem, as I and many others see it, is that the trump supporters have no conservative philosophy to discuss. Rather, they enjoy standing for the confederate flag, verbally beating up on the opposition, and cheering when trump does just that, which is what he always does. There is no substance to trump or his rants--only "look at me, I'm the president and I can do anything". They love it when he demonizes other people and countries because they are in the moment and can't see the big picture, how trump's rhetoric hurts our country overseas and how it will come back to bite us in the ass.
Trump's sorry act consists of viciously assaulting anyone and everyone who takes exception to any aspect of Trumpery - including conservative Republicans, those who have dedicated and risked their lives in uniform, medical experts who promote efficacious health practices and dismiss injecting disinfectants and other examples of reality-tv quackery, patriotic public servants performing vital diplomatic duties, the nation's best in cybersecurity, etc,, etc., etc.

He devotes himself to befouling the democratic process when it does not serve his personal ends. He seeks to disenfranchise millions of public-spirited citizens if their votes are not for Trump.

He rails against science whenever he finds science inconvenient. Even an obscure, single-minded lepidopterist is not safe if she inadvertently transgresses against some arcane tenet of Trump veneration.

The mystery is how such a repugnant specimen of humankind accrues such a cult of cringing lickspittles, impervious to fact, contemptuous of reason, fanatically eager to join their foul almighty in his vile assailments of decent folks.

Their demigod brays at them that he is omniscient, and they believe.

Others recognize this megalomaniacal shtick as comic farce:

TRUMP KNOWS EVERYTHING:

Trump says he's an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.
  • Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • TV ratings: "I know more about people who get ratings than anyone." (October 2012.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Social media: "I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)
“I deal with architects all the time. They have zero talent. I can draw better than they can. And you know, drawing is an important part of being an architect, in my opinion.”
What is he talking about? He doesn’t really know himself—when Birnbach asks him why the corners of Mar-a-Lago’s pool and tennis courts are cut off, Trump says these are chaffered corners, going as far as spelling the word for her. Trump was wrong about this—it’s actually chamfered, Birnbach clarifies. But the real point is to laugh and fantasize with this silly guy who is pouring ungodly amounts of money into making his club (memberships started at $25,000 but by November 1996 had jumped to $75,000) as “gorgeous” and “perfect” as possible. “There’s never been anything like it. There never will. You could never do it again,” he explains.​

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i didnt attend any political rallies

i didnt watch or read bidens speeches

l watched some of trumps rallies

i read what he said

i saw and heard his base....

i voted for biden
Most American voters did not flock to Trump's super-spreader jamborees for indoctrination boosters.

Most American voters voted for Biden.

Respecting the will of the People is the foundation of democracy.

There is no reason why those who pleasure themselves with the jamborees can't persist in doing so.

What a country!
Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic. At a Biden rally you couldn't have gotten enough for a five on five basketball game! That total disinterest in Joe Biden THEN is what makes it so hard to believe that more people turned out to vote for him later than any other candidate in the history of American elections!
Respecting the sanctity of the People's vote is the foundation of democracy! Right now there are serious questions being asked about this election...questions that need to be answered. If there was voter fraud that took place then it's time a message is sent that such behavior will not be tolerated.
It is one thing to attend a rally hosted by a game show host for entertainment and another thing to vote for the
gameshow host as your president when he has much bluster and not much substance.

MEREST COINCIDENCE: Dominion Representative for Fulton County Was Kamala Harris’ Presidential Campaign Photographer.

View attachment 423465

Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign photographer, Aric Thompson, served as a Dominion Voting Systems (Dominion) technician representative in Fulton County. The photographer described Harris as his “long time client” – over four years, according to him. In a similar Facebook post, Thompson also mentioned that he was working with Democratic activist Stacey Abrams.

“Now that I’m home, contracts have been signed and I’ve been vetted by security, I can spill the beans on my big shoot! I’ll be the official photographer for Senator Kamala Harris who is running for President in 2020! I’ve been her Atl [sic] photographer for a while now so it was a great surprise when I got the call to shoot for her during her fundraising events on Sunday! Added Bonus I forgot to mention! I leave from shooting for Kamala and head to shoot an event with Stacey Abrams…! Blessed!”
Oh---MY---god!!! You mean that the photographer defrauded the American people and cost the game show host his election ???? I knew that there had to be a method to the madness. Now it is all clear. And he wasn't wearing a mask!
They make a handsome couple, don't they?

Last edited:
It is one thing to attend a rally hosted by a game show host for entertainment and another thing to vote for the
gameshow host as your president when he has much bluster and not much substance.
The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of.

Since Trump has repeatedly said that he does not support Neo Nazis...why do you even bother to bring them up?
The neo-nazis obviously have their reasons for enthusiastically supporting and endorsing their Trump regardless of whether he thinks it advantageous to publicly acknowledge that enduring support.

Trump's neo-nazi fanatics are taking the names of those whom they believe have betrayed their "Fearless Leader."

November 30, 2020

All these people have betrayed our president by publicly denouncing him and saying that the usurper won legitimately:

• Mitt Romney – UT
  • Marco Rubio – FL
  • Mike Shirkey – MI
  • Mike DeWine – OH
  • Brian Kemp – GA
  • Brad Raffensperger – GA
  • Pat Toomey – PA
  • Liz Cheney – WY
  • Doug Ducey – AZ
  • Larry Hogan – MD
  • Fred Upton – MI
  • John Cornyn – TX
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • James Lankford – OK
  • Lisa Murkowski – AK
  • Ben Sasse – NE
  • Susan Collins – ME
  • Jim Durkin – IL
  • Dan Young – AK
  • Francis Rooney – FL
  • John Shimkus – IL
  • Adam Kinzinger – IL
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • Don Bacon – NE
  • Tom Reed – NY
  • Will Hurd – TX
  • John Kurtis – UT
  • Denver Riggleman – VA
Republican politicians have remained silent, while also allegedly expressing hatred for our great (and very real) President:

• John Thune – SD
  • Rob Portman – OH
  • Lamar Alexander – TN
  • Roy Blunt – MO
  • Mike Braun – IN
  • Todd Young – IN
  • Tim Scott – SC
  • Rick Scott – FL
  • Chuck Grassley – IA
  • Richard Burr – NC
  • Martha McSally – AZ
  • Jerry Moran – KS
  • Pat Roberts – KS
  • Richard Shelby – AL
Simply remaining silent is not enough!

The people from both lists must be removed from office!

We cannot tolerate traitors!

These people have always hated Trump because he gets in the way of their ability to serve their donors in the corruption orgy that is Washington, D.C. They view this as their time to strike against him by siding with the usurper!

What has happened instead is that they’ve shown their true colors!

We should have used the primary system a long, long time ago to get rid of these people. Primaries are usually decided by money – but we could have changed that.

Now, here we are, in the moment of truth – and we’re getting stabbed in the back!

These people are not simply betrayers of the country – they are criminals! They are complicit in massive fraud! They need to be charged with crimes!

]
Once again...since Trump has consistently and regularly denounced White Supremacist groups...why are you once again bringing them up?

Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic...
Fun seekers, however reckless, who swarmed to all of Trump's super-spreader jamborees constitute a minute percentage of the American electorate, and such a number is far more appropriate an index for comparison with a Michael Jackson or a Lady Gaga than with a rival politician.

The spectacle of maskless zealots screeching that political opponents be "locked up!" without respecting the rules of evidence, without indictment, prosecution, a guilty verdict, or sentencing is especially noxious to all who believe in America's system of jurisprudence.

Cup his supporters and get them out to vote. Many saw the rallies as a sign of big enthusiasm for Trump, but the data suggest the visits did not produce the desired impact for the president.

Comparing Trump campaign stops over the last two weeks of the race to election results shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases, Trump underperformed his 2016 margins in the counties he visited, in some cases by large amounts.

There were 30 Trump campaign stops in that period, according to an NBC News tally, in states from Arizona to Nebraska to Pennsylvania. In five counties that Trump visited he saw better results than he did in 2016, but in the remaining 25 his margins of victory got smaller, his margin of defeat grew or the county flipped Democratic...

While the crowds were visible sign of enthusiasm for Trump, there were much bigger, and less visible, groups of people who were not at the rallies and who may have seen them in a negative light.

A look at some crucial states that were the sites of several rallies offers some evidence for an invisible, negative impact for Trump...

I went to the Trump rally that took place in Fort Myers. The turnout was rather amazing given everything that was going on. Enthusiasm for either Joe Biden or Kamala Harris was tepid at best. What you're trying to convince me is that the enthusiasm I actually saw with my own two eyes wasn't real and that there was an "invisable" group of people that was much bigger who supported Biden! Quite frankly, Schmidlap...I trust what my eyes SEE over things that they don't see!

nonsense.

I have no doubt that trumps rallies were filled with deranged, blood thirsty, hate filled zealots who would gladly kill for trump

but I am proud to say that I am NOT a sycophant, I am NOT a deranged zealot. I do NOT jump up and down shouting "death to democrats" or "death to republicans" or "death to" anyone at all!

I am calm rational, reasonable and balanced.

I watched YOU jumping up and down in an insane trump frenzy and I said "thank the gods I don't believe in that I am NOT that lunatic!"

and after listening to trump
and you

I voted for biden

you are a deranged lunatic

trump is a deranged lunatic and a traitor.

I picked the other guy
LOL...you watched me jump up and down in an insane Trump frenzy? Really? I'm not a jump and down kind of guy, Any! I take what politicians say with a grain of salt and always have. The only thing I really care about is policy. Calling someone a "deranged lunatic" because they think defunding the Police is asinine...that the Green New Deal is something concocted by people that don't care about America's economy...and that government run healthcare isn't going to be as wonderful as we're led to believe...is just plain silly!

Gateway Pundit disinformation. Only brainwashed suckers use Gateway Pundit fake news.
Biden derangement syndrome is the new pandemic.

It's okay, you two. You don't have to kiss Biden's ass 24/7.
Biden gave a great speech. Refreshing to hear a speech without a dozen lies and endless victim whining.
Biden read what was put before him. He barely knows his own name.
and still beat your cult leader by 7 million votes...

Cry harder
Fake ballots don't count, no matter what you've been told.

I am sure that they were very enthusiastic since they enjoy trump's personal denigration of his opposition and the obnoxious way that he does that. The problem, as I and many others see it, is that the trump supporters have no conservative philosophy to discuss. Rather, they enjoy standing for the confederate flag, verbally beating up on the opposition, and cheering when trump does just that, which is what he always does. There is no substance to trump or his rants--only "look at me, I'm the president and I can do anything". They love it when he demonizes other people and countries because they are in the moment and can't see the big picture, how trump's rhetoric hurts our country overseas and how it will come back to bite us in the ass.
How exactly has Trump's rhetoric hurt the US overseas? He pressured our NATO allies to live up to their promises. They complied. He used tariffs against the Chinese to pressure them into better trade deals. They complied. He supported Israel and cut aid to the Palestinians. Saudi Arabia and the UAE signed treaties with Israel.

You do realize that Joe Biden hasn't gotten anything even remotely connected to foreign policy right in decades...right? He's been shown to be on the wrong side of policy so often you could make things easy for our foreign policy crafters by just having them go with the opposite of anything Biden recommends!

Joe Biden Gets Only 1,000 Viewers to Watch His Thanksgiving Address Live -- But He Got 80 Million Votes? -- What a COMPLETE JOKE! (thegatewaypundit.com)
25 Nov 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
They don’t care how about their how ridiculous their lies appear. They really don’t care.
Joe Biden delivered a Thanksgiving Day Teleprompter message on Wednesday.
Only 1,000 people watched his statement live.
What a complete joke!
The Democrat liars want you to believe Joe Biden had 80 million votes this year.
What complete rubbish.

Andrew @ Don't Walk, RUN! Productions on Twitter: "WOW! 1000 viewers? Yet, we're supposed to believe he got 80 million votes? Yeah sure. https://t.co/KJt0k2cQkh" / Twitter

Comment:
The Democrats still do not fully understand what is going to happen when Trump is re-elected. They are so drunk on the propagandist misinformation and celebrating their misdeeds they will lose their minds and then... the worst will be yet to come. It will be the complete exposure and dismantling of the Democrat party.
At the same time, hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million viewers watched the Pennsylania Legislation Hearing live today. Americans know who won the election. Stay tuned, it's gonna get interesting...

i didnt attend any political rallies

i didnt watch or read bidens speeches

l watched some of trumps rallies

i read what he said

i saw and heard his base....

i voted for biden
Most American voters did not flock to Trump's super-spreader jamborees for indoctrination boosters.

Most American voters voted for Biden.

Respecting the will of the People is the foundation of democracy.

There is no reason why those who pleasure themselves with the jamborees can't persist in doing so.

What a country!
Americans DID "flock" to Trump rallies! They were there in huge numbers despite the pandemic. At a Biden rally you couldn't have gotten enough for a five on five basketball game! That total disinterest in Joe Biden THEN is what makes it so hard to believe that more people turned out to vote for him later than any other candidate in the history of American elections!
Respecting the sanctity of the People's vote is the foundation of democracy! Right now there are serious questions being asked about this election...questions that need to be answered. If there was voter fraud that took place then it's time a message is sent that such behavior will not be tolerated.
You think Joe Biden has "substance", Bobob? He's always been a bit of a dolt. Now he's a senile dolt. He's demonstrated that he's willing to change his positions if it means more people will vote for him. In what way has Joe ever shown "substance"?

Are you saying Spenser didn't endorse Biden?
I did not say anything concerning your Mr Spencer.

I noted that the neo-nazi Daily Stormer supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016, 2020, and continues to be enamored of the Loser.
"China's regime is totalitarian and brutal." Yes, I know. That's why Democrats support it.
I can find nothing in any Democratic platform that remotely suggests "support" for China. Please provide a link to a reputable source so that your claim does not appear to be a lie.
June 16, 2020

In Beijing, officials have come around to support four more years of Trump.

Interviews with nine current and former Chinese officials point to a shift in sentiment in favor of the sitting president...

The chief reason? A belief that the benefit of the erosion of America’s postwar alliance network would outweigh any damage to China from continued trade disputes and geopolitical instability.

China warms to the idea of Trump's reelection in 2020
Democrats have always supported totalitarian regimes. China's no different. And China would rather deal with Biden, who is more likely to give them what they want.

You don't have to believe me. Let's look at what the Communist Chinese propaganda paper has to say:
Many Chinese analysts predict that China will need to deal with Biden in at least the next four years, and they noticed that the proposed Democrat platform on foreign policy showed that if Biden wins, the US will remain tough on China. So Beijing should remain vigilant. But tactically, the US approach would be more predictable, and Biden is much smoother to deal with than Trump — a viewpoint that is shared by many countries.​
Although Biden would very likely to use totally different tactics to continue the US-launched great power competition with China, such as restoring negotiations on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement. As long as the US returns to multilateralism, the two greatest economies in the world could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, Chinese analysts said.​
...​
Li Haidong, a professor at the Institute of International Relations at the China Foreign Affairs University, said that "Biden is definitely smoother to deal with, which is the consensus around the world. For China, because Biden was vice president during Obama's term, and had a lot of prior experience dealing with Chinese leaders, we would expect to facilitate more effective communication with Biden if he wins."​
Lü said Biden could not only reactivate the TPP, he would very likely place the US back into the Paris Climate Agreement, the Iranian Nuclear Deal and other multilateral and international treaties and organization that the Trump administration withdrew from in the past four years.​
"Although Trump's unilateralism has made China receive higher expectations from other countries, and strengthened ties with them, including from some US allies, China still welcomes the US to return to multilateralism," Lü added.​
If Biden wins and fixes the damage caused by Trump, China and the US could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, such as joint efforts to deal with climate change and solve the Iranian nuclear issue, Lü noted.​

I have no idea what the "Daily Stormer" IS let alone have read it.
It is a neo-nazi site that supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016 and 2020 and continues to venerate him, but that is straying far from the thread's baffling thesis that television watching must reflect majoritarian political sentiment.

Putting aside that there is no survey referenced for the fake claim, why should it?
Since Trump has repeatedly said that he does not support Neo Nazis...why do you even bother to bring them up?
He's desperately trying to paint Trump and Trump supporters as neo-Nazis.

Pathetic.

View attachment 422973
"Screw what over 80 million Americans affirm in a free and fair election!
You don't need any actual friggin' evidence for what some right-wing nut job tweets if it is about TV!"
Y'all screeched for almost 4 years the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. You kept insisting the evidence would be provided "any day now! No, really!"

NOW you insist if the evidence of election fraud isn't produced RIGHT NOW, it doesn't exist.

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
Russia did interfere & to Trump's advantage.

The Trump campaign sent their internal polling to the Russians. Why?

ANY DAY NOW NO REALLY

The only thing the investigation proved was that the Hillary Campaign colluded with foreign intelligence services and the Obama Admin spied on American citizens.
You forgot to tell me why Manafort sent their internal polling to the Russians.

Clinton hired a opposition research firm. They sent one of their people to Russia ti see what Trump was doing there. That is not colluding you stupiud shit.

Colluding is sending the Russians polling details so they know where to concentrate their efforts.
You need to step out of your bubble.

In fact, the entire Russian collusion conspiracy that held the nation hostage for more than two years was the brainchild of a foreign national who was working on behalf of a sanctioned Russian oligarch with close ties to the Kremlin. At the same time he was telling the media that Trump was the undisclosed agent of Russia, that foreign national was lobbying the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to ease up on his Russian benefactor.

As it turns out, the DOJ official being lobbied was the spouse of one of that foreign national’s co-workers at the firm that hired the two of them to foment Russian hysteria on behalf of the Clinton campaign. And in a twist almost too absurd for even the most bizarre Franz Kafka novel, that firm was itself working on behalf of a Russian billionaire’s corporation that had been charged by U.S. federal prosecutors with illegally evading U.S. sanctions.

That foreign spook-turned-international political provocateur was none other than Christopher Steele, the author of the infamous and utterly debunked Steele dossier that ignited a domestic firestorm after it was briefed to president-elect Trump in January 2016 and subsequently published in full by BuzzFeed. His Russian benefactor at the time was Oleg Deripaska. His co-conspirator at DOJ was Bruce Ohr, whose wife Nellie Ohr received more than $40,000 for her work for Fusion GPS, the Clinton campaign-sponsored opposition research firm that just so happened to be working on behalf of Prevezon, a company owned by Russian billionaire Denis Katsyv, during the 2016 campaign.

The curious Clinton campaign collusion connections don’t end there. Somehow it gets worse. The Russian attorney for Prevezon, which later settled charges of laundering money and violating sanctions in exchange for $5.9 million in fines paid to the DOJ, was none other than Natalia Veselnitskaya, who arranged the Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner, a meeting that was alleged to be proof-positive that the Trump campaign had illegally colluded with the Russians during the 2016 campaign.

Unlike the fabulist musings of Steele, who by his own admission colluded with Kremlin officials as he prepared and disseminated his anti-Trump dossier, the Clinton-Russian connections are not the delusions of a deranged conspiracy theorist. They are documented and verified facts which for some reason escaped the attention of the scores of journalists and investigators who purported to root out any and all instances of foreign collusion during the 2016 election.

If you want to know what a Democrat's guilty of, look to see what she accuses Republicans of.

The neo-nazis obviously have their reasons for enthusiastically supporting and endorsing their Trump regardless of whether he thinks it advantageous to publicly acknowledge that enduring support.

Trump's neo-nazi fanatics are taking the names of those whom they believe have betrayed their "Fearless Leader."

November 30, 2020

All these people have betrayed our president by publicly denouncing him and saying that the usurper won legitimately:

• Mitt Romney – UT
  • Marco Rubio – FL
  • Mike Shirkey – MI
  • Mike DeWine – OH
  • Brian Kemp – GA
  • Brad Raffensperger – GA
  • Pat Toomey – PA
  • Liz Cheney – WY
  • Doug Ducey – AZ
  • Larry Hogan – MD
  • Fred Upton – MI
  • John Cornyn – TX
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • James Lankford – OK
  • Lisa Murkowski – AK
  • Ben Sasse – NE
  • Susan Collins – ME
  • Jim Durkin – IL
  • Dan Young – AK
  • Francis Rooney – FL
  • John Shimkus – IL
  • Adam Kinzinger – IL
  • Paul Mitchell – MI
  • Don Bacon – NE
  • Tom Reed – NY
  • Will Hurd – TX
  • John Kurtis – UT
  • Denver Riggleman – VA
Republican politicians have remained silent, while also allegedly expressing hatred for our great (and very real) President:

• John Thune – SD
  • Rob Portman – OH
  • Lamar Alexander – TN
  • Roy Blunt – MO
  • Mike Braun – IN
  • Todd Young – IN
  • Tim Scott – SC
  • Rick Scott – FL
  • Chuck Grassley – IA
  • Richard Burr – NC
  • Martha McSally – AZ
  • Jerry Moran – KS
  • Pat Roberts – KS
  • Richard Shelby – AL
Simply remaining silent is not enough!

The people from both lists must be removed from office!

We cannot tolerate traitors!

These people have always hated Trump because he gets in the way of their ability to serve their donors in the corruption orgy that is Washington, D.C. They view this as their time to strike against him by siding with the usurper!

What has happened instead is that they’ve shown their true colors!

We should have used the primary system a long, long time ago to get rid of these people. Primaries are usually decided by money – but we could have changed that.

Now, here we are, in the moment of truth – and we’re getting stabbed in the back!

These people are not simply betrayers of the country – they are criminals! They are complicit in massive fraud! They need to be charged with crimes!

]
Do you get paid for linking to the white supremacists?

View attachment 422973
"Screw what over 80 million Americans affirm in a free and fair election!
You don't need any actual friggin' evidence for what some right-wing nut job tweets if it is about TV!"
Y'all screeched for almost 4 years the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. You kept insisting the evidence would be provided "any day now! No, really!"

NOW you insist if the evidence of election fraud isn't produced RIGHT NOW, it doesn't exist.

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
Ant the trump fellas go to court with evidence that doesn't exist because their so-called evidence is where? Coming
any day now? I believe that trump did collude with Russia. He just was able to slither around the issue. However, he did ask Russia to send the "30,000 emails that they supposedly had. How did he know that? I know--through osmosis.
You're doing nothing but proving me right.

I noted that the neo-nazi Daily Stormer supported and endorsed their Trump in 2016, 2020, and continues to be enamored of the Loser.
"China's regime is totalitarian and brutal." Yes, I know. That's why Democrats support it.
I can find nothing in any Democratic platform that remotely suggests "support" for China. Please provide a link to a reputable source so that your claim does not appear to be a lie.
June 16, 2020

Interviews with nine current and former Chinese officials point to a shift in sentiment in favor of the sitting president...

The chief reason? A belief that the benefit of the erosion of America’s postwar alliance network would outweigh any damage to China from continued trade disputes and geopolitical instability.

Democrats have always supported totalitarian regimes. China's no different. And China would rather deal with Biden, who is more likely to give them what they want.

You don't have to believe me. Let's look at what the Communist Chinese propaganda paper has to say:
Many Chinese analysts predict that China will need to deal with Biden in at least the next four years, and they noticed that the proposed Democrat platform on foreign policy showed that if Biden wins, the US will remain tough on China. So Beijing should remain vigilant. But tactically, the US approach would be more predictable, and Biden is much smoother to deal with than Trump — a viewpoint that is shared by many countries.​
Although Biden would very likely to use totally different tactics to continue the US-launched great power competition with China, such as restoring negotiations on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement. As long as the US returns to multilateralism, the two greatest economies in the world could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, Chinese analysts said.​
...​
Li Haidong, a professor at the Institute of International Relations at the China Foreign Affairs University, said that "Biden is definitely smoother to deal with, which is the consensus around the world. For China, because Biden was vice president during Obama's term, and had a lot of prior experience dealing with Chinese leaders, we would expect to facilitate more effective communication with Biden if he wins."​
Lü said Biden could not only reactivate the TPP, he would very likely place the US back into the Paris Climate Agreement, the Iranian Nuclear Deal and other multilateral and international treaties and organization that the Trump administration withdrew from in the past four years.​
"Although Trump's unilateralism has made China receive higher expectations from other countries, and strengthened ties with them, including from some US allies, China still welcomes the US to return to multilateralism," Lü added.​
If Biden wins and fixes the damage caused by Trump, China and the US could at least have more reasons to dialogue and cooperate, such as joint efforts to deal with climate change and solve the Iranian nuclear issue, Lü noted.​
Of course China prefers Biden to Trump! Trump was the first US President in decades that actually held their feet to the fire to get them to play fair on trade! They'd love to get back to US policy under Obama! Bad trade deals for US businesses and workers...and the Paris Accord gives China a massive economic advantage with their energy costs! They get to keep on burning fossil fuels for another decade polluting the planet while WE cut our use of fossil fuels now!

June 16, 2020

...​
Of course China prefers Biden to Trump! Trump was the first US President in decades that actually held their feet to the fire to get them to play fair on trade! They'd love to get back to US policy under Obama! Bad trade deals for US businesses and workers...and the Paris Accord gives China a massive economic advantage with their energy costs! They get to keep on burning fossil fuels for another decade polluting the planet while WE cut our use of fossil fuels now!
Trump showed us how to win this, if we want to win this. Look the far right side of the graph after Trump's tariffs kicked in.

fredgraph.png

For the first time in "many snows" as Lizzy Warren would say, our trade deficit with China was finally moving in the right direction.

June 16, 2020

...​
Trump showed us how to win this, if we want to win this. Look the far right side of the graph after Trump's tariffs kicked in.

fredgraph.png

For the first time in "many snows" as Lizzy Warren would say, our trade deficit with China was finally moving in the right direction.

Biden will "fix" that! He'll get us right back to where we were during the Obama Administration...bending over while the Chinese give us the high hard one!

New Topics

Forum List

Back