Joe Biden gave an average of $369 a year to charity over the past decade

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
...and his cancer charity gave $0 to cancer...millions in expenses.

Joe is a trash human being and a racist.

a cancer charity that gives $0 to cancer research? I guess he learned from Hillary.

Biden is HITLER.

a cancer charity that gives $0 to cancer research? I guess he learned from Hillary.

Biden is HITLER.

Gee. 0.1% of his annual income! :surprised1:

Biden is HITLER.

Gee. 0.1% of his annual income! :surprised1:

Liberals are notoriously cheap as fuck with regards to charity.

I am very concerned about his corrupt cancer charity. How do you spens millions on expenses and $0 on cancer research? Sounds like another corrupt Biden grift.

Yet the leftis sheep cheered when their masters destroyed the Trump foundation that actually helped thousands of needy people.

Biden is HITLER.
Joe has the IQ of a carrot. He's doing the best he can

Biden is HITLER.
Joe has the IQ of a carrot. He's doing the best he can

Hey man. Dont fucking insult carrots like that. What did a carrot ever do to you? Dick.

Biden is Hitler, have the eulogy at the funeral of an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK....called the KKK leader a friend, mentor, and guide.

Biden is a total racist and Hitler and a fascist.

What is with the left and fake charities?

The Clinton Foundation donations dropped 88% from 2016 to 2017....

I wonder why...

“She used her status as Secretary of State to enrich the Clinton Foundation in exchange for favors her position would grant. This was a big money scheme, and the private server was intended to veil communications that might reveal the pay-to-play scam. Clearly demonstrating the pay-to-play nature of the Clinton Foundation is the fact that donations plunged from $216 million in 2016 to just $26.5 million in 2017, a stunning 88 percent, after the historic loss to Donald Trump.”

I thought the liberals were the bleeding hearts and conservatives are heartless assholes. Why did Biden give so little?

SOP for Dim's, they believe giving your hard earned tax dollars is enough, and they are happy to do it for you, heaven forbid they should make a personal contribution. They view philanthropy as the responsibility for those that feel a sense of guilt for success. As a good friend said his philanthropic sense of responsibility evaporated when he retired, "let them look to the government for support".

Forum List

Back