Joe Biden Forgets Which Administration He Served in as Vice President

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Joe Biden Forgets Which Administration He Served in as Vice President

15 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Joe Biden on Tuesday touted the American Rescue Plan and infrastructure bill signed into law last year at the National Association of Counties Legislative Conference.
Biden spoke about inflation, the cost of prescription drugs and raising taxes to pay for his far-left agenda.
Joe Biden once again falsely claimed his Build Back Broke bill won’t increase the deficit and won’t raise taxes on anybody “earning less than $400,000 a year.”
This is one of Biden’s favorite lies.
Dementia Joe also appeared to forget which administration he served in as Vice President.
“I started the Cancer Moonshot which I worked very hard on in the administration—the administration I served in last,” said Biden.

Commentary:
Joe, this is an easy one. You served in the same administration as now. The Obama Administration.
He forgot which administration he was in. It just took a minute for him to wrap his mind around the fact that it was the Obama admin AND SO IS THIS ONE.
Biden's "Moonshot" is what he does at 3am and the Secret Service finds him wandering alone through the White House in his diaper.
Biden is regularly creepy which makes his whispering even creepier. Never thought the people would ever elect a dementia riddled and senile fool. His record of one year proves he's incapable of handling the job of the presidency.
All you have to do is review his clusterfucks from January 21, 2021, to the present day.
Remember.
**********​

Which makes me think Don is really dumb. How could he lose to such a feeble minded loser?

Which makes me think Don is really dumb. How could he lose to such a feeble minded loser?
Mark Zuckerberg and friends spreading his billions around. Illegally changing voting laws in swing states.
Using covid as an excuse to make cheating so easy to do. Etc.

Anyone surprised Biden and Harris aren't up to the task? They're worn-out and pitiful, really from start, but it gets worse from here.

We had the Energizer Bunny the last time, but you know, he tweeted.

Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Last edited:
Versus the administration he serves in now. Why is this a thread? You guys are desperate! I love it!!

Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen by the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Demcrat controlled swing districts.
Maybe but I wish someone could prove it or disprove it.

For crying out loud, everyone knows that Biden has a stutter. It's an entirely normal practice for people to stave off a pending stutter by changing the phrasing they were about to use.

Continuing to attack Biden on his stutter is truly among the slimiest things anyone could attack him on. Deal with the man's politics, not his stutter.

Versus the administration he serves in now. Why is this a thread? You guys are desperate! I love it!!
You get a kick out of the fact that Joe Biden can't even remember about his time as Obama's
"right hand" man? (sometimes Joe would change hands and become Barack's "left hand man").
This is a thread because it demonstrates how out of touch Joe Depends is.

And how the nation was swindled and cheated that this Mr. Magoo type is in the White House now.

And how you seem indignant that people notice what a senile clown Biden is.

Last edited:
You get a kick out of the fact that Joe Biden can't even remember about his time as Obama's
"right hand" man? (sometimes Joe would change hands and become Barack's "left hand man").
This is a thread because it demonstrates how out of touch Joe Depends is.

And how the nation was swindled and cheated that this Mr. Magoo type is in the White House now.

And how you seem indignant that people notice what a senile clown Biden is.
0A9D141E-21EE-4EDF-83CB-453D112575BA.jpeg

For crying out loud, everyone knows that Biden has a stutter. It's an entirely normal practice for people to stave off a pending stutter by changing the phrasing they were about to use.

Continuing to attack Biden on his stutter is truly among the slimiest things anyone could attack him on. Deal with the man's politics, not his stutter.
Stuttering is not dementia! Joe has dementia. Period.

Forum List

Back