Presidents' Day 2022

Presidents Day is an amalgamation of two previous holidays for the birthdays of Washington and Lincoln.

Hope this helps.

According to this Wikipedia page it's to honor all past presidents.

Thanks, I just edited it. :)
From your link:

The federal holiday specifically honors George Washington, who led the Continental Army to victory in the American Revolutionary War, presided at the Constitutional Convention of 1787, and was the first president of the United States.

I don't know how old you are, but there used to be separate holidays for Lincoln and Washington.

From your link:

The federal holiday specifically honors George Washington, who led the Continental Army to victory in the American Revolutionary War, presided at the Constitutional Convention of 1787, and was the first president of the United States.

I don't know how old you are, but there used to be separate holidays for Lincoln and Washington.

Yes, but it also says what I said it said in there.

So, since this year will be the first year in all of the history of The United States of America where we don't really have an actual president,.

Now now, just because the loser didn't concede and drove some of his followers crazy with his money making scams, doesn't mean the elections in all 50 states were not certified, validated sealed and delivered.

Now now, just because the loser didn't concede and drove some of his followers crazy with his money making scams, doesn't mean the elections in all 50 states were not certified, validated sealed and delivered.
he drove many in the other pasture crazy too....

So, since this year will be the first year in all of the history of The United States of America where we don't really have an actual president,.. what are we supposed to be celebrating this year? Probably just all of the past presidents I guess. :dunno:
Take your dangerous, un-American, stupid and divisive bullshit and stick it where the sun don't shine. People like you are destroying what is left of our once great country

Take your dangerous, un-American, stupid and divisive bullshit and stick it where the sun don't shine. People like you are destroying what is left of our once great country

What is so great, in your view, about Brandon as Prezbo?

Do you really think he's the best our country has to offer- a fellow who doesn't know where he is and craps himself in the vatican?

Forum List

Back