Joe Biden forces companies to require vaccine

There are people that need his technical skills that don't give a shit about Potatohead's illegal mandates.
So, just companies small enough not to care about the health of their workers? No healthcare plans?

How about the most recent stats, as reported by the CDC????

I do hope that the stats that the CDC updated TODAY are recent enough for you!!!!

Now again, why are you (along with Biden and the other Democrats) so racist that you want to deny all of those unvaccinated blacks their basic human rights????

How about the most recent stats, as reported by the CDC????

I do hope that the stats that the CDC updated TODAY are recent enough for you!!!!

Now again, why are you (along with Biden and the other Democrats) so racist that you want to deny all of those unvaccinated blacks their basic human rights????
Again, the data doesn't show just white maga fuckup men. It includes all the white responsible ones too.

Again, the data doesn't show just white maga fuckup men. It includes all the white responsible ones too.
But it DOES show the disparity in the vaccination rates between whites and blacks, and clearly indicates that what Biden and the Democrats (and YOU) want will have a disproportionate negative affect on blacks...

Again, why do you and your fellow racists hate blacks so much???

But it DOES show the disparity in the vaccination rates between whites and blacks, and clearly indicates that what Biden and the Democrats (and YOU) want will have a disproportionate negative affect on blacks...

I want to see the CDC or other data which compares white maga fuckups to African-American men.

Do you have it?

So will forcing people to take the vaccine or face becoming unemployed finally put an end to the rebels?

Moreover, if they get fired for not taking the shot, should they get unemployment?

I say if you are going to force them to lose their jobs why not take away their unemployment?

I mean, if you are forcing them to choose between paying bills and eating and the shot, I think it is the only way.

Or is this what Biden was after all along? Is he just making more people dependent upon the government?
Biden thinks that folks exercising their rights as individuals are rebels I guess.

I want to see the CDC or other data which compares white maga fuckups to African-American men.

Do you have it?
I don't think the CDC breaks things down by political party, but they DO break it down by race...

So I'll ask again...

Why are Biden and the Democrats (and YOU) so racist toward blacks that you would deny most of them their basic rights???

I don't think the CDC breaks things down by political party, but they DO break it down by race...

So I'll ask again...

Why are Biden and the Democrats (and YOU) so racist toward blacks that you would deny most of them their basic rights???
I have provided you with information showing the growing divide between white maga fuckups and and Biden voters.

Does your CDC data explain the hospital situation in white maga fuckup Idaho?

Rural Arkansas or Missouri?

I have provided you with information showing the growing divide between white maga fuckups and and Biden voters.

Does your CDC data explain the hospital situation in white maga fuckup Idaho?

Rural Arkansas or Missouri?
But you are refusing to address the obvious racism by Biden, the Democrats, and YOU...

Why won't you discuss that???

Your data shows that recent vaccinations are up among Hispanics and blacks as compared to their percentage of population. Maybe you should try to understand the links you post.

However you still haven't addressed Otto's point. If you remove moderates and liberals from the white population you left with conservatives who are likely not vaccinated. So, stop using normal peoples' actions to feel like you're doing your part to be a responsible American.

Your data shows that recent vaccinations are up among Hispanics and blacks as compared to their percentage of population. Maybe you should try to understand the links you post.

However you still haven't addressed Otto's point. If you remove moderates and liberals from the white population you left with conservatives who are likely not vaccinated. So, stop using normal peoples' actions to feel like you're doing your part to be a responsible American.
But the rates for blacks and Hispanics is still low...

Why are the racists trying to deny most of those minorities their basic rights???

But the rates for blacks and Hispanics is still low...

Doubt it's as low as conservative whites. Anyway blacks and Hispanics are catching up.

Why are the racists trying to deny most of those minorities their basic rights???

You mean the same rights as everyone else? Pretty pathetic argument you're putting forward.

So, just companies small enough not to care about the health of their workers? No healthcare plans?

I know you Moon Bats are all on welfare or only have minimal wage jobs but there are people like him that can demand a high salary and there will be plenty of takers. He makes a very nice six figure income and will continue to do so.

The guy is not a dumbass Moon Bat like you. He is in his mid 40s and has a family. He would not walk away from is job unless he was sure he could do as good or better elsewhere. He told me this morning that if his company tells him he has to get vaccinated he will go elsewhere.

He had the Covid last year with minimal effects. He is healthy and he feels he has the natural antibodies now and there is no need to get the vaccinated. He sure as hell will not go through the bother of getting tested every week.

Knowing the market he will have another job before he walks out the door of the filthy ass woke company. Knowing him I suspect he will probably sue the company for a violation of his Civil Rights.if they fire him.

Just go fuck yourself Karen. Mind your own business. Go be a Sheeple and don't worry about Americans.

But you are refusing to address the obvious racism by Biden, the Democrats, and YOU...

Why won't you discuss that???
Because it's not a thing. It's a made up talking point by you without merit.

Forum List

Back