Biden is campaigning for the failed governor of California Newsom

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

But Biden did not even campaign for himself

Oh well, with "leave Americans behind Joe Biden" campaigning for Newsom, looks like there may be some hope for Larry Elder after all.

Los Angeles Cops just found a second car with blank recall ballots in the trunk...hundreds of them....if you don't know by now that our elections are filled with democrat fraud you are not paying attention....

Oh well, with "leave Americans behind Joe Biden" campaigning for Newsom, looks like there may be some hope for Larry Elder after all.
I doubt it. Biden will help Newsome, not hurt him. Fact is, the left have a good message for Californians: Do you want your progressive ideals to stay in place or do you want Larry Elder taking them away and forcing Republican values and policies on them?

I doubt it. Biden will help Newsome, not hurt him. Fact is, the left have a good message for Californians: Do you want your progressive ideals to stay in place or do you want Larry Elder taking them away and forcing Republican values and policies on them?
But people are getting wise to the fact that that message says nothing about what they (democrats) will do to make life better....

Oh, I'm sure that Californians are just THRILLED with Biden's open border policies, and his keen interest in getting all those illegal bastards NATURALIZED, so they can vote for Democrats.

Every normal American is leaving California as quickly as possible. Perhaps those who remain can secede from the Union. One can only hope.

But people are getting wise to the fact that that message says nothing about what they (democrats) will do to make life better....
There are at least 51% who are still diehard liberal progressives. To think that Elder has a chance is nothing more than wishful thinking. California is still deep blue.

"Failed Governor"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I'm sure that Californians are just THRILLED with Biden's open border policies, and his keen interest in getting all those illegal bastards NATURALIZED, so they can vote for Democrats.

Every normal American is leaving California as quickly as possible. Perhaps those who remain can secede from the Union. One can only hope.
There is no open border policy. Not since Reagan.

President Biden didn't have to. The other guy was a fuckup.

Yeah sure, when Newsom kicks the recalls ass...you will be left with empty voter fraud bullshit again.

Los Angeles Cops just found a second car with blank recall ballots in the trunk...hundreds of them....if you don't know by now that our elections are filled with democrat fraud you are not paying attention....

You lost because your party coalesced around Elder to replace him. Period.

You lost because your party coalesced around Elder to replace him. Period.
I lost?...did they finish counting?...you have already been duped by the dems...believing that no way Newsom can lose...see how it works?...now your dumb ass won't be surprised after all of those fake ballots get counted in favor of Newsom and he wins....and we will watch the fall of that state go on and on....

California is a one party oligarchy.
As long as the Democrat Cult controls the ballot counting they will never lose.

I lost?...did they finish counting?...you have already been duped by the dems...believing that no way Newsom can lose...see how it works?...now your dumb ass won't be surprised after all of those fake ballots get counted in favor of Newsom and he wins....and we will watch the fall of that state go on and on....
All the polling for the last two weeks has indicated newsom will easily win today.

Long beach. Trump supporting Elder supporting crowd grew to over 1000 and no visible support for Newsolini and Sniffy Gropenfuhrer.
1000 in Long Beach? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: We've had 20 times that plus at the Gay Pride every year.

Long beach. Trump supporting Elder supporting crowd grew to over 1000 and no visible support for Newsolini and Sniffy Gropenfuhrer.
Suck it.

Forum List

Back