Joe Biden forces companies to require vaccine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So will forcing people to take the vaccine or face becoming unemployed finally put an end to the rebels?

Moreover, if they get fired for not taking the shot, should they get unemployment?

I say if you are going to force them to lose their jobs why not take away their unemployment?

I mean, if you are forcing them to choose between paying bills and eating and the shot, I think it is the only way.

Or is this what Biden was after all along? Is he just making more people dependent upon the government?

A violation isn't someone not getting the vaccine. A violation would be someone not getting the vaccine and not getting tested on a regular basis.

Many of my employees have told me they don't want the vaccine, at least not yet. Their reasons vary. Not one of them, though, has said they would refuse regular testing, and that's all that would be required for them to retain their employment...

So will forcing people to take the vaccine or face becoming unemployed finally put an end to the rebels?

Moreover, if they get fired for not taking the shot, should they get unemployment?

I say if you are going to force them to lose their jobs why not take away their unemployment?

I mean, if you are forcing them to choose between paying bills and eating and the shot, I think it is the only way.

Or is this what Biden was after all along? Is he just making more people dependent upon the government?

You rednecks still have a choice.

They can take it up with their red state governors

Again, check with your red state governor.

You have the choice to stay home.

No, it's to be responsible and not a political douchebag.

Actually, the race with the lowest vaccination rate is the African-American population...

Why do Biden and the Democrats (you included) hate blacks so much???

Could it be the fact that you are blatant RACISTS???

You're on the list, Nazi.

Actually, the race with the lowest vaccination rate is the African-American population...

Why do Biden and the Democrats (you included) hate blacks so much???

Could it be the fact that you are blatant RACISTS???
No, it's white maga fuckup men.

If you e
No, it's white maga fuckup men.
If you even bothered to read my link, CDC STATISTICS show that only 22% of the black population is vaccinated...

Since Biden and the Democrats want to deny employment to people who aren't vaccinated (and a lot of Democrats are even calling for denying the unvaccinated their right to medical care), you are aggressively going after almost 80% of the black population and attempting to deny them their basic rights...

Again, why are Biden and the Democrats (and YOU) so racist against blacks???

The filthy woke companies will fall all over themselves doing what Potatohead said to do.

However, there will be a good number of companies that will tell the shithead to go pound sand.

I have a friend that works for a major woke company. He said that last week they asked for everybody's vaccine status. He thinks they got a head ups on this shit coming.

He said he will not get vaccinated and if that means he is fired then so be it.

If you e
If you even bothered to read my link, CDC STATISTICS show that only 22% of the black population is vaccinated...

Since Biden and the Democrats want to deny employment to people who aren't vaccinated (and a lot of Democrats are even calling for denying the unvaccinated their right to medical care), you are aggressively going after almost 80% of the black population and attempting to deny them their basic rights...

Again, why are Biden and the Democrats (and YOU) so racist against blacks???
I didn't read it as it's dated.

The Red/Blue Divide in COVID-19 Vaccination Rates is Growing

The filthy woke companies will fall all over themselves doing what Potatohead said to do.

However, there will be a good number of companies that will tell the shithead to go pound sand.

I have a friend that works for a major woke company. He said that last week they asked for everybody's vaccine status. He thinks they got a head ups on this shit coming.

He said he will not get vaccinated and if that means he is fired then so be it.
Well, you can help him move once he's unemployed.

Forum List

Back