Joe Biden Explains Why Our Country Is Doomed

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
... And it's not only because of blacks.
This country is doomed. It's doomed, not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white-European. You hear me? And you guys are going to have to start working more with Hispanics. Who make up a larger portion of population than y'all do!
- Joe Biden

Around 1: 14: 20.

Last edited:
This country is doomed. It's doomed, not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white-European. You hear me? And you guys are going to have to start working more with Hispanics. Who make up a larger portion of population than y'all do!

China who bribes biden releases a virus to help steal the election for biden, but its trump's fault
BlM riots and loots attacks others, but it is trump who was being violent to "peaceful" black rioters?
The Stupidity of biden and his followers is amazing.

The country is to become prodominantly more hispanic so they got make the entire cabinet black to make up for this? REALLY?

China who bribes biden releases a virus to help steal the election for biden, but its trump's fault
BlM riots and loots attacks others, but it is trump who was being violent to "peaceful" black rioters?
The Stupidity of biden and his followers is amazing.

It certainly is the same man who came up with "shoot them in the legs" - and still hasn't figured out it does not work.

Whites are 78% of the population now. Hispsnics are 16% edging out blacks who are only 14%. Do you really think that Hispanics will be more than 78% of the population by 2040?
No.
The news you get is being processed and spoon fed to you.
The faucet is pretty wide open for letting them flock into the country illegally again now so who knows??

Whites are 78% of the population now. Hispsnics are 16% edging out blacks who are only 14%. Do you really think that Hispanics will be more than 78% of the population by 2040?
No.

Whites who are not Hispanic (who the country was exclusively founded for) are about 60% of the population. Joe Biden is few years off - in the other direction - if his policies prevail. You can look up how multi racial countries generally do - but you will have to do so through the third world countries as there are no others in the list. No worries, Biden's race relation programs and "shoot them in the legs" policies have everything figured out.

Hispanics work and don't ask for handouts.

Whoa! Wow! Pow!

Did President Biden actually say that?

Of course, I do not have the guts to comment on what he said.

(I will say, however, that the liberal media will not report what he said.)

The country is not doomed because of blacks.

It is doomed because politicians like Joe Biden. If the demographic Armageddon was allowed to happen anywhere else it would be called a genocide. Blacks sure aren't responsible for it. Democrats wanted to pour in millions and millions of people into the nation hoping they would not destroy the American values of freedom that they hate.

Last edited:

Whoa! Wow! Pow!

Did President Biden actually say that?

Of course, I do not have the guts to comment on what he said.

(I will say, however, that the liberal media will not report what he said.)

It's in the video, make a copy, that will be going down.

Last edited:

Because they don't want to risk deportation.

Because they don't want to risk deportation.

And so?
They don't have welfare slums.
Prior to the GPS I was never afraid to stop in a Hispanic neighborhood and ask for directions.

- Joe Biden

So Biden admits his policies will destroy this country?

No they demand them.

No they demand them.

Where?
Not in NYC or Miami.

No they demand them.

A visit to the Nassau County Department of Social Services will reveal that it's rare for Hispanics to apply for and public funds.

No.
The way i see it, blacks will only be around 5% of the population by 2040, as not only do their kill their babies at over 1/3 of the rate of abortions, but how they are murdering each other in inner cities by the 1000s. No population growth. Now the Latino's, those breed like rabbits once here, but they have very poor eating issues, so they dont live as long as "whitie" does, thus again, keeping their population down. Now all We the People have to deal with, is taking the issue to the prog slaves, sending them to Lucifer where they can be with their ultimate leader..That will be a good day..

- Joe Biden

So Biden admits his policies will destroy this country?

Yup, but blames blacks for it.

Forum List

Back