Joe Biden Explains Why Our Country Is Doomed

That is what you are taking from it?

Perhaps you should try reading/listening again.

I've read it three times.

This country is doomed. It's doomed, not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white-European. You hear me? And you guys are going to have to start working more with Hispanics. Who make up a larger portion of population than y'all do!

Why is he saying we're doomed? You tell me. Because the white folk won't be change anymore? Because there are more Hispanics than blacks? Sure seems he's saying the blacks can't work with the hispanics. " And you guys are going to have to start working more with Hispanics. Who make up a larger portion of population than y'all do!"

We are doomed because of diversity is what he is saying. Good thing Joe and his government controls are going to save the nation by "unifying" people, the same group that created the mess is going to fix it! They have got it in control.

For now their unification includes fucking over whites. Yup, that will for sure do it.

Last edited:
Whites are 78% of the population now. Hispsnics are 16% edging out blacks who are only 14%. Do you really think that Hispanics will be more than 78% of the population by 2040?
No.
The news you get is being processed and spoon fed to you.

Your numbers are from circa 2010... According to Pew -- whites have dropped about 5% in 10 years and falling. And 11% lower than what ever you pulled out 78%..

White
67%

Hispanic
13%

Black
13%

Asian
4%

Others
3%

White
72%

Hispanic
10%

Black
12%

Asian
4%

Others
2%

White
76%

Hispanic
7%

Black
12%

Asian
2%

Others
2%

Here is from wikipedia.

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 234,370,202 or 73% of the population as of 2017.[17] "Non-Hispanic Whites" make up 60.7% of the country's population. Their share of the U.S. population is expected to fall below 50% by 2045, primarily due to immigration and low birth rates.[18]

It will be a lot sooner if Biden insists importing the 3rd world before it catches up with us. In that sense, the banana republic election happened about 20 years earlier than expected.

Getting harder and harder to get agreement on these numbers because the "mixed race" demographic is rising fast.. SO FAST -- that worrying about this shit might not EVEN MAKE SENSE by 2040.. But Biden and the Dems just will NEVER give up the spooky fixation of dividing the races.

What's scarier is that Biden says "We're doomed" because of reaching a white minority... WHEN did this meeting happen? And WHYTF does he get a pass on telegraphing his racist soul ????

Gonna go check with MadCow and see when it's gonna be a segment on her show.. LOL...

The meeting is from December 8th.

Whites are 78% of the population now. Hispsnics are 16% edging out blacks who are only 14%. Do you really think that Hispanics will be more than 78% of the population by 2040?
No.
The news you get is being processed and spoon fed to you.

Your numbers are from circa 2010... According to Pew -- whites have dropped about 5% in 10 years and falling. And 11% lower than what ever you pulled out 78%..

White
67%

Hispanic
13%

Black
13%

Asian
4%

Others
3%

White
72%

Hispanic
10%

Black
12%

Asian
4%

Others
2%

White
76%

Hispanic
7%

Black
12%

Asian
2%

Others
2%

Here is from wikipedia.

White people constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 234,370,202 or 73% of the population as of 2017.[17] "Non-Hispanic Whites" make up 60.7% of the country's population. Their share of the U.S. population is expected to fall below 50% by 2045, primarily due to immigration and low birth rates.[18]

It will be a lot sooner if Biden insists importing the 3rd world before it catches up with us. In that sense, the banana republic election happened about 20 years earlier than expected.

Getting harder and harder to get agreement on these numbers because the "mixed race" demographic is rising fast.. SO FAST -- that worrying about this shit might not EVEN MAKE SENSE by 2040.. But Biden and the Dems just will NEVER give up the spooky fixation of dividing the races.

What's scarier is that Biden says "We're doomed" because of reaching a white minority... WHEN did this meeting happen? And WHYTF does he get a pass on telegraphing his racist soul ????

Gonna go check with MadCow and see when it's gonna be a segment on her show.. LOL...

The meeting is from December 8th.

OK.. not pre-election.. Still not really "UNITING America" is it???

Whites in America will continue to diminish as a percentage of the total because of (a) the increasing numbers of "mixed" marriages and children - who are deemed "Black" by social convention, and (b) the rate of reproduction is inversely proportional to IQ. Look at Europe. The native populations are dying out and being replaced by brown-skinned immigrants - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Whites in America will continue to diminish as a percentage of the total because of (a) the increasing numbers of "mixed" marriages and children - who are deemed "Black" by social convention, and (b) the rate of reproduction is inversely proportional to IQ. Look at Europe. The native populations are dying out and being replaced by brown-skinned immigrants - not that there's anything wrong with that.

The documentary...

... And it's not only because of blacks.
This country is doomed. It's doomed, not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white-European. You hear me? And you guys are going to have to start workinwith Hispanics. Who make up a larger portion of population than y'all do!
- Joe Biden

Around 1: 14: 20.

Out of context:
During the clip in question, Biden says: "If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It's doomed not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white European. You hear me? ... And you guys are going to have to starting working more with Hispanics."

He goes on to say it will be the "single most diverse democracy in American history" and that they need to figure out how to unify the country.

Biden is calling for racial equity. And unity.

This country is doomed. It's doomed, not just because of African-Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white-European. You hear me? And you guys are going to have to start workinwith Hispanics. Who make up a larger portion of population than y'all do!
- Joe Biden

Out of context:
During the clip in question, Biden says: "If we cannot make significant progress on racial equity, this country is doomed. It's doomed not just because of African Americans, but because by 2040, this country is going to be minority white European. You hear me? ... And you guys are going to have to starting working more with Hispanics."

He goes on to say it will be the "single most diverse democracy in American history" and that they need to figure out how to unify the country.

An hour of video is out of context? That's some grand context you have there.

I am sure a white tax would do the unification. These are the type of ideas these people have.

Diversity going this far is of course, racist and at the end genocidal. Just imagine an African nation and whites coming there to populate it and diversifying it. I am sure that Old lady agrees that this is racist.

Last edited:
- Joe Biden

The whole clip is linked in the OP. How the hello can you say that an hour of video is out of context.

Even taking the quote by itself is hardly out of context. You add those pieces of text as if it changes anything in what he said - it doesn't.

- Joe Biden

Out of context:

I am sure a white tax would do the unification. These are the type of ideas these people have.

I took out the "out of context" part. Sorry.

But to me, the important part is "strive for racial equity" OR we're doomed. Not that white Europeans being a minority is the knell of doom to all. He's thinking like an old politician, thinking about the Democratic party base. That is who he sees as doomed, not the white race or America. They lost some of their Hispanc support this election, and for some reason he thinks the black coalition can bring them back.

Insted of blacks just pushing black causes and Hispanics just looking out for their own, Joe seems to want everyone working together for an agenda that will be good for everyone, white, black, brown.

- Joe Biden

The whole clip is linked in the OP. How the hello can you say that an hour of video is out of context.

Even taking the quote by itself is hardly out of context. You add those pieces of text as if it changes anything in what he said - it doesn't.

- Joe Biden

Out of context:

I took out the "out of context" part. Sorry.

But to me, the important part is "strive for racial equity" OR we're doomed. Not that white Europeans being a minority is the knell of doom to all. He's thinking like an old politician, thinking about the Democratic party base. That is who he sees as doomed, not the white race or America. They lost some of their Hispanc support this election, and for some reason he thinks the black coalition can bring them back.

Insted of blacks just pushing black causes and Hispanics just looking out for their own, Joe seems to want everyone working together for an agenda that will be good for everyone, white, black, brown.

That's not even remotely correct. Joe wants everybody to be raiding white men's wallets. Unless that is the agenda you were talking about.

How long white men will accept other people using them as vending machines we will see. My prediction in the most divided (interesting how that seems to go with most diverse) nation, not too long.

- Joe Biden

Out of context:

Biden is calling for racial equity. And unity.

What problem did Biden solve here by "It's doomed, not just because of African americans --- .......

and a white minority?

It's just sick that the Demo party is one (and HAS BEEN ONE) of the most race fixated organizations in the HISTORY of this planet..

I love the TITLE of the newspaper spin.. :Biden did not say"

OF COURSE HE DID !!! He's awkward and sketchy in his delivery of ANYTHING USEFUL.. And if he wasn't being protected by 1/2 of the parttisan deranged and 84% of the media -- He'd have to pay for this sloppiness...

It's just sick that the Demo party is one (and HAS BEEN ONE) of the most race fixated organizations in the HISTORY of this planet..
Maybe they talk about it because it's the party that actually represents other races and their issues! The rich, white man's party, with now racist white men to join them, don't have a lot to talk about when it comes to race, except to bring up the riots every five minutes and fat blacks on welfare and rapist and murdering Hispanics sneaking into the country. Give me a break!

Maybe they talk about it because it's the party that actually represents other races and their issues! The rich, white man's party, with now racist white men to join them, don't have a lot to talk about when it comes to race, except to bring up the riots every five minutes and fat blacks on welfare and rapist and murdering Hispanics sneaking into the country. Give me a break!

Represents other races?

I thought we were supposed to be race blind.

Nice that you finally pulled off the mask. The problem is with the "rich white men" who refuse to let themselves be looted at the altar of diversity. It was those evil productive people who refuse to piss off generational wealth to a lost cause, all along.

Brilliant to see these leftists at the same breath bitch about racism and blame it all on white men. I bet Asian men are the problem too - and it's not really so much that they are white or Asian at the end, but the fact that they are productive, and democrats want that loot oh so bad.

Represents other races?

Nice that you finally pulled off the mask. The problem is with the "rich white men" who refuse to let themselves be looted at the altar of diversity. It was those evil productive people who refuse to piss off generational wealth to a lost cause, all along.

Brilliant to see these leftists at the same breath bitch about racism and blame it all on white men. I bet Asian men are the problem too - and it's not really so much that they are white or Asian at the end, but the fact that they are productive, and democrats want that loot oh so bad.
I don't see it that way.

Represents other races?

I don't see it that way.

Of course you don't, you are on the reviving end of the looting.

You don't fix police excesses -- ONE RACE AT A TIME..
You dont' fix economic disparities -- ONE RACE AT A TIME.
You don't fix ANY social justice issue -- ONE RACE AT A TIME.

Dems TALK about it a lot because their managing the animal farm as a constituency.. Not as human beings with equal potential.. Dems can't see PAST race and have a vested interest in NOT resolving "race issues".. And the majority of race issues STILL EXISTING -- are largely just political disagreements.

You saw this with Repub black challengers for Max Mouth Waters seat and John Lewis's seat in Georgia with hard hitting ads how these folks were disconnected from the dysfunction of the communities they represent. Trend is blacks LEAVING the Dems and starting to realize that EDUCATION lobby is stronger than the Dem commitment to the race.. That dissolving or defunding the police would be self-inflicted black genocide in their own communities. And that the "structural Marxists" running BLM do NOT speak for them..

Trend is blacks LEAVING the Dems and starting to realize that EDUCATION lobby is stronger than the Dem commitment to the race.. That dissolving or defunding the police would be self-inflicted black genocide in their own communities. And that the "structural Marxists" running BLM do NOT speak for them..
That's fine. You are misrepresenting a lot here, though. What some cities are doing is shifting funds from a small percentage of cops to preventive services or more training that can better handle a lot of calls police get stuck with. They're not social workers or shrinks, and they shouldn't have to be. But the people need intervention at times and there has to be a better way to handle it. They might be onto something. Time will tell, and if it is a disaster, they'll try something different.

And of course Dems encourage education. I'm in it, remember? The left is breaking its neck to get people to finish hs and get training or college afterward. It has been a government mantra for years. Who is proposing to make college more affordable? It ain't the Republicans!

You're giving me the same old talking points, FCT, but as usual, talking points are pretty one sided and not all that accurate. I don't care how conservative a black person is, if you ask them if there is still inherent racism in this country and if it effects them, they will all tell you YES. BLM is way far left and I can see people being turned off by the extreme rhetoric, but the heart of BLM's message still stands.

And of course Dems encourage education. I'm in it, remember? The left is breaking its neck to get people to finish hs and get training or college afterward. It has been a government mantra for years. Who is proposing to make college more affordable? It ain't the Republicans!

Doesn't much matter if they finish if they dumb down the curriculum to get the result.. Never get kids to Advanced Placement or even offer it.. In fact, they are talking NOW in the far left halls of teacher's unions about Advanced Placement parity.. Meaning if it's not equal -- NOBODY gets it.. It's a fuck them all approach to NOT fixing a suitable EXPECTATION for minority performance and trending AWAY from math, history, science.

CONTINUALLY -- on the wrong side of school choice which IS VERY popular in black communities where lotteries for slots have 15 or 20 applicants for each slot..

Who is proposing to make college more affordable? It ain't the Republicans!

OMG -- when was LAST THING highly subsidized that became "less expensive"?? It just does not work that way...

The Libertarian/Repub "solution" ought to be -- Dont' GO to college unless you've worked and pondered a career. Don't let your parents FORCE you into student loans for "too much college"..

Listen carefully here --- In WELL RUN STATES -- like TN -- the lottery money goes to PARENTS/STUDENTS as universal tuition grants. Tuition to State colleges here is almost COMPLETELY free thanks to addicted lottery scratchers. All ya need is a HS B Avg and some rules about #hours/semester.. PROBLEM SOLVED...

In the POORLY RUN STATES -- like Cali -- the lottery money disappears into the Gen Fund and some is allocated as "fractional grants" that vary widely year to year.. When I was in Cali -- COMMUNITY COLLEGE WAS FREE TUITION.. That was 16 years ago.. NOW it's getting expensive because Socialist Cali is dead ass broke. While in Tenn -- Obama came here to STEAL the idea of making COmmunity colleges COMPLETELY free. Which happened 4 to 6 years ago in Tenn.

There's your "political diff" approach.. Red states SOLVE problems. Blue states can't stay solvent or financially savvy enough to fix anything.. They just want the Feds to bail them out..

story of the 3 Little Piggies -- writ large for 21st century politics...

A LARGE part of the inflation is parents pushing their kids into prestige schools and then STICKING THEM with large student loans..

An UnderGrad degree is an UnderGrad degree.. If you're motivated -- you can make MORE out of it for less cash at State or 2nd tier college..

Tn Hope Scholarship for 4 year schools is about 1/3 to 1/2 tuition grant from lottery proceeds.
Tn Promise Scholarship for 2 yr Community and Tech schools is FULL RIDE FREE..

Tell me again what problem the Dems are solving with "free college"?? And where are they "solving this"??? And WHY do I have to pay for states who can't fix this on their own???

Maybe if Cali and NY stop playing sanctuary to the illegals and homeless and didn't waste so much and have such STUPID "legacy pensions" bankrupting them -- their KIDS would be better served..

Instead Dems are gonna pretend that EVERYTHING is free and put your kids and grandkids into financial debt slavery. EVEN IF you dont live in a Blue state..

Forum List

Back