Joe Biden enters race--is it real or possibly something else?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Over the last few years Joe Biden showed no interest in running for POTUS. So with 20 candidates in this race he jumps in. Don't get me wrong I like Joe Biden. But did he do it to keep another 20 candidates from entering the race, or possibly to get many of these candidates to drop out? Expect Bernie Sanders to drop off a cliff, and others to drop out soon.

Many of these candidates are using both the Republican & Democrat Presidential platforms to audition for other positions. In 2016 there were several that were auditioning for the next FOX NEWS program, some of them repeat offenders on the platform.
Fox News Hurts Conservative Movement | National Review

So Joe knows that if there are too many candidates in the race, someone can float to the top that should have never been there. TRUMP. 54% of Republicans didn't vote for him in the primary. Had this been the normal 3 to 6 candidates, Trump would have never won the nomination.

Joe also knows that 2020 is the year of women, marking the 100th anniversary of Women's suffrage in this country. I don't think he would want to interfere with that. After all Democrats would be foolish not to play that hand by putting up a male candidate, in the year of women. I suspect that out of this pack, we will see Senators Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar or Kristen Gillibrand break loose of this convoluted pack soon, and Joe will end up endorsing one of them for POTUS--(after he gets rid of everyone else.) Democrats would be wise to stick with who won races all over this country during the 2018 midterm. Moderate Democrat women who can appeal to the majority of voters in this country, and those cross over disgruntled Republicans that crossed party lines to vote for Democrats in the midterm.

Too far left--Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Beto O'Rourke and whomever else of the left wing will insure another 4 years of Trump.

It’s real but won’t last. The only thing that’s changed in his politicking technique is that he added another dead woman to toss out for political gain. He don’t stand a chance.

I hope he writes an EO stating its legal to smell a strangers hair and not suffer consequences.
Im still waiting on an EO where i can start grabbing women by the pussy

Biden ran in 2008, became VP and in 2016 he didn't run because his son died. Now he is running in 2020. So, he is in it to win it. At least he will provide levity to the circus of clowns.

Many of these candidates are using both the Republican & Democrat Presidential platforms to audition for other positions. In 2016 there were several that were auditioning for the next FOX NEWS program, some of them repeat offenders on the platform.
Fox News Hurts Conservative Movement | National Review

Yeah I uh, DON'T think there's anybody anywhere who goes through a Presidential campaign just to audition for Fox Noise. That's WAY overkill. It's actually the reverse.

Biden delayed his Presidential run announcement because he was working on a can't miss angle. So what did he come up with? Keep in mind he isn't too smart. His argument for wanting to be President is that Donald Trump thought there were good and bad people on both sides of the Chancellorsville confrontation. So on his coming out roll he not only showed his stupidity but also an extreme level of bigotry. If he is a contender, I fear for my country.

Forum List

Back