Joe Biden economy still has 5 Million fewer jobs than the President Trump economy.

Pre-pandemic.

And before Dems start blaming Trump for job losses due to the China Flu be prepared to explain how Trump is responsible for the millions of job losses globally.

Comparison to the pre-pandemic level. The U.S. economy is still about 5 million jobs below the pre-pandemic peak — 147.6 million jobs in September 2021, compared with 152.5 million jobs in February 2020.

That's because

1. Many senior citizens like yourself have decided to retire because their investment accounts are so high
  2. Many second family spouses have not re-entered the workforce because their cash balances are so high from the government payments

Ok. Just did.

What part of “pre pandemic” confuses you, Dipshit?

now show us where I made the claim he didn’t serve for four years, liar.

pre pandemic would be the first 3 years...you do not get to ignore the 4th, no matter how much you want to.

pre pandemic would be the first 3 years...you do not get to ignore the 4th, no matter how much you want to.
Still waiting for you to show us where I claimed he didn’t serve four years, liar.

Still waiting for you to show us where I claimed he didn’t serve four years, liar.

In your OP. You do not want to talk about his total numbers, just his first 3 years, you want to pretend he was not there for the 4th. But history will not all you to do that.

Trump will forever been known for his 4th year in office, it is all anyone will ever remember about the man.

In your OP. You do not want to talk about his total numbers, just his first 3 years, you want to pretend he was not there for the 4th. But history will not all you to do that.

Trump will forever been known for his 4th year in office, it is all anyone will ever remember about the man.
You are still lying.

My link says 5 million more Trump Jobs.

You claimed Biden had about 8 million more jobs.

Your link says Trump had 3 million more jobs.

So who is the liar edthecynic :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You of course. I simply cited the actual BLS numbers, you posted fake data, as always.

Ok, let's use your numbers:

Jobs today: 155975

Jobs Dec 2019: 158772

Trump had more jobs from June 2018-Feb 2020 than Veggie Joe does now ACCORDING TO YOUR LINK.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:oops8:

:oops8:
LOLOL

Imbecile...

06/2018: 155,734,000
02/2020: 158,866,000

Trump: 3,132,000, 156,600 per month.

01/2021: 150,004,000
12/2021: 155,975,000

Biden: 5,971,000, 542,818 per month.

He got less than half the jobs that were expected.
LOLOL

You rightards crack me up. Trump loses3 million jobs on his watch. Biden adds 6.4 million jobs on his watch and you rightards are actually crying that's not enough.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

You rightards crack me up. Trump loses3 million jobs on his watch. Biden adds 6.4 million jobs on his watch and you rightards are actually crying that's not enough.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And 4.5 million have left their jobs under biden.
Just stop,we all know biden is a mental patient and cameltoe is a cock sucker whos best attribute these days is cackling.

My link says 5 million more Trump Jobs.

You claimed Biden had about 8 million more jobs.

Your link says Trump had 3 million more jobs.

So who is the liar edthecynic :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOLOL

You moron, your link is 3 months old.

2 million jobs were added since then according to CPS data ... and 1 million jobs were added since then according to CES data.

4.5 million people leaving their jobs is a massive positive for the country. That being said I never once in my life went to work with the idea of helping the country.

Forum List

Back