Joe Biden concerned that Trump is wasting time physically signing every American's stimulus check.

Is it just me, or has Biden kind of disappeared from the scene? Isn't me meant to be winning an election in six months?

Is it just me, or has Biden kind of disappeared from the scene? Isn't me meant to be winning an election in six months?
I know not this Biden of which you speak.

That's the point. No one knows. It feels like Trump will win by forfeit.

Forfeit works!

It's gonna be a let down. I was really hoping for more of this ...

ap-election-hillary-supporters-cry-ps-161108_4x3t_992.jpg

I know not this Biden of which you speak.

That's the point. No one knows. It feels like Trump will win by forfeit.

Forfeit works!

It's gonna be a let down. I was really hoping for more of this ...

View attachment 319667

The gal on the left looks like she's saying to herself, "What the fuck was I thinking?".

It sounds like he thinks Trump is going to physically sign millions of stimulus checks.

No American should have to wait a single minute so Donald Trump can put his signature on a physical check

I think Trump needs to be subjected to a NEW execution in the form of a NEW CHARGE for the fact that each individually signed check is an illegal continuation of the election campaign.

Mr. Biden, calm down! Wear a mask, chemical protection suit, drive your Bentley and go to your grandchildren, the boundaries of the estate of who, as you said, adjoins yours. In half an hour you will be there.

In general, take fishing tackle, fishing rod and go fishing on your privatized river.

But in politics, on the contrary, “reel your fishing rods”! FOR YOU the masks' show is over!

You don’t respect your fellow citizens so much that you really want to make them believe that Mr. President “manually” signs EVERY check, do you???!

1586148932176.png

Plugs is stuck in the 60's..... when finger-fucking a secretary was street cred around the water cooler....

How did that stuttering fuck shake down large countries for hundreds of millions just a few years ago???

Plugs is stuck in the 60's..... when finger-fucking a secretary was street cred around the water cooler....

How did that stuttering fuck shake down large countries for hundreds of millions just a few years ago???

I am far from the idea that in America and Europe, something is decided by the prime ministers and presidents. No. Behind them are very shy guys who do not like television cameras. And a click of their fingers which is enough to redraw the political map of not only the continent but the whole planet ...

But Trump's victory, no doubt, turned out to be a reinforced concrete barrier on the way of the War-monger Chappaqua witch to the Oval Office...

Forum List

Back