Joe Biden announces to the world we need to "climate proof the world".

LOL!!!

Your side has NO WARMING other than Urban Heat. NONE. Earth climate changes. Co2 does nothing. What changes is the amount of ice. The amount of ice is 99% about where land is.
I don't have a side, other then being a "Never Trumper", but as the parties go, Independent. Don't bother. I intend to keep driving our Large SUVs, Running the Pool in season and keeping the HVAC set on 73/74, because we are comfortable there, the heat side being Natural Gas. Male family history say I have16 years left, though I may follow Great Grandmothers trend, as I do have same bone structure.. I intend to be comfortable and let the kids of the country worry about it.
So, hows that for the White 6 position on Global Warming, Global Cooling, Human induced Climate Change or whatever new marketing lable is slapped on it.

Last edited:
I don't have a side, other then being a "Never Trumper", but as the parties go, Independent. Don't bother. I intend to keep driving our Large SUVs, Running the Pool in season and keeping the HVAC set on 73/74, because we are comfortable there, the heat side being Natural Gas. Male family history say I have16 years left, though I may follow Great Grandmothers trend, as I do have same bone structure.. I intend to be comfortable and let the kids of the country worry about it.
So, hows the for the White 6 position on Global Warming, Global Cooling, Human induced Climate Change or whatever new marketing lable is slapped on it.
Welcome to the tired part of retirement W6.... :cheers2: ~S~

I think Joe Biden has been brain dead for at least the last 10 years if not longer. I doubt if he has had a cogent thought of his own for a very long time; all he knows is what he is told, so bullshit input means bullshit output. And he is our president, to our everlasting embarassment.

So, climate-proof the world, huh? Did he mention just how in hell he was going to manage to do that? And how much it would cost? And who would pay for it? I'm guessing I know the answer to the last question: the American taxpayer. Redistribution of wealth, from those who earned it to those who didn't. Lovely.

So, hows the for the White 6 position on Global Warming, Global Cooling, Human induced Climate Change or whatever new marketing lable is slapped on it.

So, you believe Joe Biden or any other democrat is better for America than DJT? I get that Trump is deplorable, but do you really want the Far Left running this country for 4 more years? Do you worry about a one-party gov't, run by the democrats? I do.

That and Carbon Dioxide/CO2, etc.
Which is what was in the atmosphere before there was life on this planet.

Of course there will remain the @78% Nitrogen and the @20-21% Oxygen that isn't being used much.
Democrats want to remove all the carbon dioxide.

So, hows that for the White 6 position on Global Warming, Global Cooling, Human induced Climate Change or whatever new marketing lable is slapped on it.
“Never Trumper” = pro Biden

:safetocomeoutff: oksurefine......can we plz Biden proof the world first?

View attachment 831874
~S~
Not if the choice is to install trump and take chance on ending voting as we know it.
“Never Trumper” = pro Biden
Nah. Run somebody else. Most of the country are never trumpers again. I could vote Christi, or Hutchinson, possibly Haily or Pence, but nobody that is not willing to take a pledge not to release your J6 criminal assholes that tred to overthrow the election for Fat Orange Donny. I also could not vote for anybody that would pardon Trump. You have seem me bitch about Joe and the border. I could go for change, just not a trump or trump lite change. The Dems sure aren't going to run anybody but Joe. The republicans appear determined to ride the Republican Party the rest of the way down the tubes with Trump, to a loss in the general, both of the Presidency and down party candidates, due to the trump effect of supporting him. Nobody gets close and is unscathed.

Not if the choice is to install trump and take chance on ending voting as we know it.

Do you really believe that a Trump victory would in any way end voting as we know it? Elaborate please, he does not have that power and he's not going to get Congress to pass such legislation.

From my stance, that has already happened W6

Biden , Trump, and quite frankly the last generations of potus all look the same to me

We don't have anything to 'vote' for in America in the sense of choice anymore

We just have a constituency they have believing there's a choice
1695249832781.png

1695249799899.png

1695249864915.png

1695249934301.png

1695249981561.png

none of these fools represent, or give a rodents rear end about America, or Americans

~S~

Do you really believe that a Trump victory would in any way end voting as we know it? Elaborate please, he does not have that power and he's not going to get Congress to pass such legislation.
It could. He and his followers attempted once, and the attempt was supported by Maga politicians. People do learn from mistakes and they still support trump, so it is natural to assume they learned from mistakes that made the effort fail. They are dangerous to the continuity of the Republic under our present constitution and rule of law, as those thing get in the way of outright takeover. I will never vote for a Trump supporter for national office. I prefer politician that honor their oath to the Constitution and rule of law, above anything else in their public life. Many in the Maga Party, used to be normal republican, but once you go to the dark side, you are not to be trusted. It is as simple as that.

It could. He and his followers attempted once, and the attempt was supported by Maga politicians. People do learn from mistakes and they still support trump, so it is natural to assume they learned from mistakes that made the effort fail. They are dangerous to the continuity of the Republic under our present constitution and rule of law, as those thing get in the way of outright takeover. I will never vote for a Trump supporter for national office. I prefer politician that honor their oath to the Constitution and rule of law, above anything else in their public life. Many in the Maga Party, used to be normal republican, but once you go to the dark side, you are not to be trusted. It is as simple as that.
OK. I think everything you said is bullshit, but OK. All I want is one more thing: how did Trump attempt to end voting in this country as we know it?

Nah. Run somebody else. Most of the country are never trumpers again. I could vote Christi, or Hutchinson, possibly Haily or Pence, but nobody that is not willing to take a pledge not to release your J6 criminal assholes that tred to overthrow the election for Fat Orange Donny. I also could not vote for anybody that would pardon Trump. You have seem me bitch about Joe and the border. I could go for change, just not a trump or trump lite change. The Dems sure aren't going to run anybody but Joe. The republicans appear determined to ride the Republican Party the rest of the way down the tubes with Trump, to a loss in the general, both of the Presidency and down party candidates, due to the trump effect of supporting him. Nobody gets close and is unscathed.
My point is if you don’t vote Trump then it helps Biden.

OK. I think everything you said is bullshit, but OK. All I want is one more thing: how did Trump attempt to end voting in this country as we know it?
1. He pushed the big lie that the election was not valid, even after losing in every recount, court challenge and state house, failing to find enough votes to change a single state, even though told by every cabinet head in Justice and intelligence, the vote was valid and he has lost the election.
2. He exerted influence on state officials to change the vote or come up with extra votes for his column that did not exist.
3. He tried to influence Vice President Prince to break his oath to the constitution and assume powers not granted in the constitution and artificially extend the time period.
4. He organized the Stop the Steal rally and spoke at it on January 6th, telling his maga minions they would not have a country unless they were willing to fight, and sent them to march on The Capitial.
5. He watched on TV the attack, and refused to intercede to tell the mob to call off their attack for several hours, when his duty called for him to support order, support for the process, and his own oath to the constitution. His actions and inaction were not in keeping with support for law and order or support for elections as practiced in this country.

It also appears he took classified documents of government intelligence and military plans, capabilities, of ours and our allies. Document that did (without a doubt) show up at his house, and when asked for their return, did not comply with the request and influence others not to cooperate.
It also appears he may have been party to the effort to seize voting machines illegally in Georgia, as part of an effort to have the vote changed in that state.

I could never support anybody that disdains law and order and our constitution or anybody that knowingly supported him in the effort, outright or by verbal support, nor anybody that would intercede with pardon for those that attacked my country on J6 or Trump himself and the end of the trial processes in place. I just do not like traitors, ours or anybody else's

1. He pushed the big lie that the election was not valid, even after losing in every recount, court challenge and state house, failing to find enough votes to change a single state, even though told by every cabinet head in Justice and intelligence, the vote was valid and he has lost the election.
2. He exerted influence on state officials to change the vote or come up with extra votes for his column that did not exist.
3. He tried to influence Vice President Prince to break his oath to the constitution and assume powers not granted in the constitution and artificially extend the time period.
4. He organized the Stop the Steal rally and spoke at it on January 6th, telling his maga minions they would not have a country unless they were willing to fight, and sent them to march on The Capitial.
5. He watched on TV the attack, and refused to intercede to tell the mob to call off their attack for several hours, when his duty called for him to support order, support for the process, and his own oath to the constitution. His actions and inaction were not in keeping with support for law and order or support for elections as practiced in this country.

It also appears he took classified documents of government intelligence and military plans, capabilities, of ours and our allies. Document that did (without a doubt) show up at his house, and when asked for their return, did not comply with the request and influence others not to cooperate.
It also appears he may have been party to the effort to seize voting machines illegally in Georgia, as part of an effort to have the vote changed in that state.

I could never support anybody that disdains law and order and our constitution or anybody that knowingly supported him in the effort, outright or by verbal support, nor anybody that would intercede with pardon for those that attacked my country on J6 or Trump himself and the end of the trial processes in place. I just do not like traitors, ours or anybody else's

OK, thanks. I do not believe anything you said is any kind of attempt to end voting as we know it. But I appreciate your input.

oksurefine

so just what separates Trump from the rest of the DC crooks W6?

~S~

Forum List

Back