None of the "science" is mattering!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
The grim reality in 90 seconds folks...

If "climate science" is having little or no impact on energy policy, does it matter beyond community message board debates? The answer is...a resounding NO!! :deal:

20 years of climate crusader rants...nothing has changed.

:oops8:

R.6daf5016c00f796ddde402ff54ef8f81

If "climate science" is having little or no impact on energy policy, does it matter beyond community message board debates? The answer is...a resounding NO!! :deal:

If "climate science" is having little or no impact on energy policy,

Sadly, the "policy" is stupid, wasteful spending and harmful mandates.

I discovered this as well after years of asking climate alarmists what they personally do to fight climate change. The answer is always "absolutely nothing".

I discovered this as well after years of asking climate alarmists what they personally do to fight climate change. The answer is always "absolutely nothing".
Sure they do. They vote for people who will tax them to death and create massive inflation due to the higher energy costs.

Not only that, they are limiting farming around the world because fertilizer has carbon emissions, so many more billions will of carbon producing humans will starve to death in the world.

They have destroyed the economy, so don't say that they are doing nothing.

Last edited:
We're adding renewable energy, but not shuttering fossil fuel power ... we're just using more energy ...

We need the fossil fuel plants to actually generate energy while leftist, boutique energy sources, like solar and wind kill birds and whales, but fail to produce the energy we need.

Sure they do. They vote for people who will tax them to death and create massive inflation due to the higher energy costs.

Not only that, they are limiting farming around the world because fertilizer has carbon emissions, so many more billions will of carbon producing humans will starve to death in the world.

For the first time in all of human history we have enough food to reliably and consistently feed the world.....and leftists are destroying farms and ranches across the world....they truly are misanthropes.

Humans like every other life form are carbon based. Without carbon everything dies.

Then ask them, by misdiagnosing these fires and blaming them on Co2 not warming anything instead of too many humans sucking too much water out of nature, leaving the (non warming) plants too dry and hence ready to burn, and then supporting packing more and more and more human consumers of fresh water through the border, do they really support a policy of

BURN AMERICA BURN

because THAT is the NET EFFECT of the Co2 FRAUD and open borders... it is setting us up for MORE FIRES

I think the biosphere's accelerating decay in the face of a human induced polycrisis and what that means for civilization matters independent of the inability to figure out policy responses that don't involve more consumption.

I think the biosphere's accelerating decay in the face of a human induced polycrisis and what that means for civilization matters independent of the inability to figure out policy responses that don't involve more consumption.
I ran that through my Captain Crunch Secret Decoder Ring and it spit out "kill more people."

I don't think they care. The world population freaks them out.

I'm all for bring electric power to these peoples without electric lights at night ... maybe they'll do something other than [make babies] ... we have the technology to do this safely with fossil fuels ... it's just plain cruel not to ... especially for something as trivial as a tiny increase in temperatures ...

NOW is a good time to begin the long process of designing and regulating nuclear reactors ... you once said we have more time than we think ... still ... let's use this time wisely and have the alternative ready to roll when we need it ...

Social climates do change ... I hate piercings, makes children look stupid ... which is why they do it ... just like we did to our parents ... do you know all 16 of your great-great-grandparents? ... you great-great-grandchildren are not going to know you ... so fuck them and the EV they rode in on ...

ever notice when the demofks take over and all of those issues occur it's the previous president's issue and when they take over and make things right, it's theirs as well. So technically, they never do anything wrong. EVER! They still think we're stupid. hilarious.

Forum List

Back