Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Basement Bunker

If you vote for that asshole, you should be put into an asylum. Should that guy have the nuclear football? He will launch missiles instead of ordering lunch.

25th amendment?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reuters - 46%
YouGov - 47%
Seizer - 48%
Harris - 48%
ABC/WP - 49%
FOX News - 48%
Those are approval numbers. And you left out Rasmussen.

Rasmussen: 53 disapprove
Reuters: 52 disapprove
YouGov: 50 disapprove

Try again, trash

You're missing the point entirely, peckerwood. Obama's disapproval at the same time in his presidency was 46.3%. President Trump's disapproval rating is not that far below Obama's, and Obama wasn't dealing with the shit Trump is.

Obama's lowest approval rating was 38% in Aug. 2011, Oct. 2011 and Sept. 2014. Yet he won another term

Check back in if Trump's approval rating drops down to the 30's or 20's but until that ever happens, you're looking at for more years of him, whether you like it or not.

It would be cool if one thread on this site didnt have deflection in it.
Amazing how people refuse to stay on topic.
We already know Trump is dumb. This is about the DNCs favorite alzheimers patient.
Cool cool. Let me know when having a stutter is equivalent to having a deteriorating memory. Since all of you medical experts were able to diagnose Hillary as being on deaths door from a couple of doctored videos, I should trust your opinion, but I think I’m gonna go with my own gut on this one. So, go ahead and support a dumb president (your words) just to “own the libs”, but I’ll vote for the candidate that’s not a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in Gitmo.

You can vote for anyone you want to, hillbilly. But Trump is going to win a second term.

Are you so ignorant and out of touch that you can't see that Biden doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of actually winning?

:auiqs.jpg:
When is the last time you looked at a poll, you dumb motherfucker? I suggest you read one if you can understand it. Trump is sinking. The American people don’t trust him on coronavirus. And one of the few places he gets credit — the economy — is fucked.
He just hit 50 percent the other day "you dumb motherfucker"
You lie like a little bitch, you know that?
Yep he hit over 50% in disapproval according to Rasmussen and Reuters. Numbers don’t lie. Now go crawl back under your rock until daddy Trump tells you what to think next. You piece of trash.
"Only use the polls i like because im a whiny little bitch waaaahhhhhh"
Your poll is from March 24 :lol:

The two polls I cited are from early April.

Back to the list of excuses. You struck out on this one.
One from 2 days ago says 49 percent. Jesus christ

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Yes, that was weak, I thought. But last I heard, Trump hadn't actually invoked the Defense Production Act to force anyone to produce goods. He didn't want to do that. Maybe it's changed now.

You're wrong. He invoked it against 3M.

Coronavirus N95 Mask Shortage: Trump Invokes Defense Production Act Against 3M, Threatens Retaliation

Thanks for the update.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

The really sad thing is he has a teleprompter too.

Yeah, a teleprompter told him to say 17, arou 16, instead of 18. You could be right though. He did a lot of squinting. I wonder if he needs new contact lenses.

Please kill yourself if you’re going to vote Biden.
Show us how it’s done, you waste of oxygen. I’m sure if you ate a bullet right now, nobody would miss you for at least a month.

I consume food on top of oxygen. When you vote for Biden, will you accidentally vote for Trump because you’re senile?
Will you dive head first off of your mobile home when Trump loses? Let’s hope so.

Show us how it’s done, you waste of oxygen. I’m sure if you ate a bullet right now, nobody would miss you for at least a month.
Why are you so violent?
Why are you a stupid piece of shit? :dunno:
You gotta relax here we are all friends ,, have a conversation with out attacking
Fuck you, trash. You lost that argument when you made fun of my mother dying of cancer and then challenged me to meet you for a fight somewhere in Massachusetts. Eat shit and die, secret-faggot.

Why are you so violent?
Why are you a stupid piece of shit? :dunno:
You gotta relax here we are all friends ,, have a conversation with out attacking
Fuck you, trash. You lost that argument when you made fun of my mother dying of cancer and then challenged me to meet you for a fight somewhere in Massachusetts. Eat shit and die, secret-faggot.
Dude calm down! You have the wrong man. And I like
Woman and can prove it

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

Just to check -- I pulled this from ABC This Week.. Go to about 8:40 and wait for it ... It's there..

OldLady

Thank you! I listened to the whole clip. He answered all the interviewer's questions coherently and he didn't lose track of his thought processes once. When we speak, we all use half completed phrases, etc. but he wasn't suddenly talking about something different or forgetting his point. There was nothing confusing in any of his answers, except I don't know what the pandemic of 17--16--was. Yes, according to Smithsonian, some researchers speculate it began in 1916 in France or 1917 in China, but we think of it as the pandemic of 1918. That was a 57 states moment. He meant "play" second fiddle; it didn't sound like the word "sakes" to me--I don't know what it was. He went on with his reply with no confusion. I don't know why people are having such a hard time parsing it. They seem to have no problem understanding Trump's rambling bullshit.

And it was Trump's "War Room" that took that 23 second clip, sloppily transcribed and punctuated, and spread it over social media to make it appear that Joe is demented. He isn't. Here's what he said:

It’s a case where we cannot let…..We’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way arou—16--we have never never let our democracy (illeg) second fiddle that way. We can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time correct the public health.

Around that couple of sentences he brought up the ideas of voting by mail, which isn't great, he realizes, and a virtual convention. He said we have to "follow the science" when planning for the Convention and the election.

These are the same hyenas that said Hillary Clinton was (1) dying (2) a drunk, and that Michelle Obama is a man. I've always said Joe is too old for this, but I'd still trust his judgment a helluvalot more than Donald Trump's.

Clean your ears.

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Yes, that was weak, I thought. But last I heard, Trump hadn't actually invoked the Defense Production Act to force anyone to produce goods. He didn't want to do that. Maybe it's changed now.

So, you have no clue if Trump has enacted the DPA?

Good Lord, you are one clueless moron who constantly comments on subjects you know absolutely nothing about.

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

Biden did this.

ABC documented 'this'.
No cuts.
No time outs.

ALL BIDEN in his glory.

It would be cool if one thread on this site didnt have deflection in it.
Amazing how people refuse to stay on topic.
We already know Trump is dumb. This is about the DNCs favorite alzheimers patient.
Cool cool. Let me know when having a stutter is equivalent to having a deteriorating memory. Since all of you medical experts were able to diagnose Hillary as being on deaths door from a couple of doctored videos, I should trust your opinion, but I think I’m gonna go with my own gut on this one. So, go ahead and support a dumb president (your words) just to “own the libs”, but I’ll vote for the candidate that’s not a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in Gitmo.

You can vote for anyone you want to, hillbilly. But Trump is going to win a second term.

Are you so ignorant and out of touch that you can't see that Biden doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of actually winning?

:auiqs.jpg:
When is the last time you looked at a poll, you dumb motherfucker? I suggest you read one if you can understand it. Trump is sinking. The American people don’t trust him on coronavirus. And one of the few places he gets credit — the economy — is fucked.

Polls mean nothing, shit for brains. They sure as hell didn't help your post-menopausal drunk-ass ratbag Hillary, did they?

Sorry your girl lost.

Well not really. :21:
Polls mean nothing until The Orange Dumpster Fire tops 50%, then all of you little MAGAts are drinking Trump’s piss and shouting numbers from the top of your trash heap.
He wasn’t over 50% when he kicked Hitlery’s ass.

Forum List

Back