Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Basement Bunker

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

No M'aam.. This is one of those things that been embargoed from the lefty news sources.. It's been goin on now for months.. Every time he wings anything.. There's now a library of these. He referred to the Luhan province as where the COVID came from..

It's apparently a very coordinated effort to NOT EVEN PLAY these interviews on Any of the major media outlets... GO FIND ONE -- unedited.... I'd love to be wrong.. But this is scary shit...

Listen to the vid. You didn't or you would not be saying that. He drifted a little but his words are not what is typed.

Joe is having problems with sentence structure and even completing a single cognitive thought. He is having breaks about every 5th or 6th word.. His dementia is progressing very fast. I watched my dad go down hill and it was just a matter of months before he couldn't remember any of us kids.

I cant believe that his family is doing this to him.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

No M'aam.. This is one of those things that been embargoed from the lefty news sources.. It's been goin on now for months.. Every time he wings anything.. There's now a library of these. He referred to the Luhan province as where the COVID came from..

It's apparently a very coordinated effort to NOT EVEN PLAY these interviews on Any of the major media outlets... GO FIND ONE -- unedited.... I'd love to be wrong.. But this is scary shit...

Listen to the vid. You didn't or you would not be saying that. He drifted a little but his words are not what is typed.

So you think ABC altered their transcript of the show?

Hey Dummy, it is word for word in the transcript ABC put out.

I'm too tired to transcribe his actual words right now. I'm going to bed. But this is plain old lies. Listen to him.

Lol, he is demented and you support humiliating this poor man more and more. Shame on you.

Hey Dummy, it is word for word in the transcript ABC put out.

I'm too tired to transcribe his actual words right now. I'm going to bed. But this is plain old lies. Listen to him.

You don’t have to transcribe shit.

you are full of shit.

Just to check -- I pulled this from ABC This Week.. Go to about 8:40 and wait for it ... It's there..

OldLady

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and an election and at the same time correct the public health.”

The bolded text is what was left out of the written transcript. What he said still doesn't make a lick of sense.

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Don't really care about the transcript -- it's accurate enough.. Point is -- I even fetched the original vid for ya.. You can hear what you want to hear.... The overall tragedy is --- he's making suggestions and demands of Trump that have ALREADY BEEN DONE for 10 minutes.. He's NOT FOLLOWING the action... Maybe can't -- dunno... But if he's not UP on all the actions and events -- he''s not prepared to be the CIC....

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Joe's ability to grasp reality is gone..

I think back at how my dad came apart and this is just one more item that convinces me Joe is not going to be able to do anything in a few months. Just two months ago he was still pretty much together but he has diminished really fast.

I'm surprised they didn't clean it actually.. Pretty sure he was given the questions....

71F3A843-7C9D-49A9-A9DA-665BAD40BE69.jpeg

I'm surprised they didn't clean it actually.. Pretty sure he was given the questions....

They can’t prop him up in his basement for what was supposed to be his daily briefings on the Chinese virus. They were only able to get one out before they pulled the plug.

And that was when they could do as many takes as they wanted,

Not only that but he had a script.... and he still could not keep his thought process straight or have cognative recall of recent events.. Joe is on the verge of mental break and once it happens there will be no hiding it. Its obvious to me already.

\

Joe's ability to grasp reality is gone..

I think back at how my dad came apart and this is just one more item that convinces me Joe is not going to be able to do anything in a few months. Just two months ago he was still pretty much together but he has diminished really fast.

Doesn't have the fire to keep up with boiling events.. Doesn't KNOW what's been done already. Doesn't even REMEMBER what was done for Swine Flu under Obama...

Not only that but he had a script.... and he still could not keep his thought process straight or have cognative recall of recent events.. Joe is on the verge of mental break and once it happens there will be no hiding it. Its obvious to me already.

Not sure he was on a prompter,... Or reading a script... And that's the problem his handlers are protecting him from..

Forum List

Back