Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Basement Bunker

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

They told Joe Biden that he should wear a mask, so he put on a Lone Ranger mask.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

No M'aam.. This is one of those things that been embargoed from the lefty news sources.. It's been goin on now for months.. Every time he wings anything.. There's now a library of these. He referred to the Luhan province as where the COVID came from..

It's apparently a very coordinated effort to NOT EVEN PLAY these interviews on Any of the major media outlets... GO FIND ONE -- unedited.... I'd love to be wrong.. But this is scary shit...

Listen to the vid. You didn't or you would not be saying that. He drifted a little but his words are not what is typed.

I'm much too lazy to read the transcript.... are you high? I just listened to the stuttering fuck... and looked at my granddaughter:

mb0ln.jpg

We had a good laugh. And I told her, "Now honey, there's some substandard defects in this country - when you grow up you don't want to live close to them. But it's ok to laugh at them! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Oh boy. it looks like Sleepy Creepy Groper Sniffer Senile Old Joe is toast.........The Dems need to throw him out and start with some NEW bread. I pick Tulsi Gabbard, at least she's nice to LOOK at.....

Its shameful his wife is allowing him to continue in his condition. I guess she covets power too.
But..I think they are grooming Cuomo for the job. Or maybe even Gates. Both are getting a alot of airtime.

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

Just to check -- I pulled this from ABC This Week.. Go to about 8:40 and wait for it ... It's there..

OldLady

Thank you! I listened to the whole clip. He answered all the interviewer's questions coherently and he didn't lose track of his thought processes once. When we speak, we all use half completed phrases, etc. but he wasn't suddenly talking about something different or forgetting his point. There was nothing confusing in any of his answers, except I don't know what the pandemic of 17--16--was. Yes, according to Smithsonian, some researchers speculate it began in 1916 in France or 1917 in China, but we think of it as the pandemic of 1918. That was a 57 states moment. He meant "play" second fiddle; it didn't sound like the word "sakes" to me--I don't know what it was. He went on with his reply with no confusion. I don't know why people are having such a hard time parsing it. They seem to have no problem understanding Trump's rambling bullshit.

And it was Trump's "War Room" that took that 23 second clip, sloppily transcribed and punctuated, and spread it over social media to make it appear that Joe is demented. He isn't. Here's what he said:

It’s a case where we cannot let…..We’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way arou—16--we have never never let our democracy (illeg) second fiddle that way. We can both have a democracy and elections and at the same time correct the public health.

Around that couple of sentences he brought up the ideas of voting by mail, which isn't great, he realizes, and a virtual convention. He said we have to "follow the science" when planning for the Convention and the election.

These are the same hyenas that said Hillary Clinton was (1) dying (2) a drunk, and that Michelle Obama is a man. I've always said Joe is too old for this, but I'd still trust his judgment a helluvalot more than Donald Trump's.

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Yes, that was weak, I thought. But last I heard, Trump hadn't actually invoked the Defense Production Act to force anyone to produce goods. He didn't want to do that. Maybe it's changed now.

It would be cool if one thread on this site didnt have deflection in it.
Amazing how people refuse to stay on topic.
We already know Trump is dumb. This is about the DNCs favorite alzheimers patient.
Cool cool. Let me know when having a stutter is equivalent to having a deteriorating memory. Since all of you medical experts were able to diagnose Hillary as being on deaths door from a couple of doctored videos, I should trust your opinion, but I think I’m gonna go with my own gut on this one. So, go ahead and support a dumb president (your words) just to “own the libs”, but I’ll vote for the candidate that’s not a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in Gitmo.

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

THe big thing throughout THIS entire interview is that he's demanding Trump do stuff that's ALREADY BEEN DONE... Like the Defense Prod Act and appointing a "military procurement" officer to work IN the WHouse... His level of KNOWLEDGE on the news is almost non-existent...

\

Yes, that was weak, I thought. But last I heard, Trump hadn't actually invoked the Defense Production Act to force anyone to produce goods. He didn't want to do that. Maybe it's changed now.

You're wrong. He invoked it against 3M.

Coronavirus N95 Mask Shortage: Trump Invokes Defense Production Act Against 3M, Threatens Retaliation

We already know Trump is dumb. This is about the DNCs favorite alzheimers patient.
Cool cool. Let me know when having a stutter is equivalent to having a deteriorating memory. Since all of you medical experts were able to diagnose Hillary as being on deaths door from a couple of doctored videos, I should trust your opinion, but I think I’m gonna go with my own gut on this one. So, go ahead and support a dumb president (your words) just to “own the libs”, but I’ll vote for the candidate that’s not a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in Gitmo.

You can vote for anyone you want to, hillbilly. But Trump is going to win a second term.

Are you so ignorant and out of touch that you can't see that Biden doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of actually winning?

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't know how anyone can vote for this fool. He's obviously suffering from brain damage.

Last edited:

Only a Democrat in denial can say something his misquoted when the transcript and /or media is right in front of them.
How is he "misquoted"? Those are his exact words from his address, and the video has not been altered or edited. Others have noticed too...

"http://www.bing.com/search?q=Biden+%2B%E2%80%9CWe+cannot+let+this%2C+we%E2%80%99ve+never+allowed+any+crisis+from+the+Civil+War%22&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=biden+%2B%E2%80%9Cwe+cannot+let+this%2C+we%E2%80%99ve+never+allowed+any+crisis+from+the+civil+war%22&sc=0-78&sk=&cvid=7679EDA011094B06AA01979310D8F6C2

You can vote for anyone you want to, hillbilly. But Trump is going to win a second term.

Are you so ignorant and out of touch that you can't see that Biden doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of actually winning?

When is the last time you looked at a poll, you dumb motherfucker? I suggest you read one if you can understand it. Trump is sinking. The American people don’t trust him on coronavirus. And one of the few places he gets credit — the economy — is fucked.

When is the last time you looked at a poll, you dumb motherfucker? I suggest you read one if you can understand it. Trump is sinking. The American people don’t trust him on coronavirus. And one of the few places he gets credit — the economy — is fucked.
Another TDS moron lie.

Stuttering problem?
His wife had to remind him TWICE his speech was done a couple weeks ago. He has alzheimers and he is a liar. I dint understand how people will sit there and fucking lie about it when it is RIGHT there.
I dont support Trump you tunnel vision dumbfuck. I swear, all you partisan hacks are the same. Grow up.
Btw, welcome to the forum. Gawd knows another cultist is exactly what we needed.

Soon thread topics will say, "Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Assisted Living Home".

He just hit 50 percent the other day "you dumb motherfucker"
You lie like a little bitch, you know that?

Forum List

Back