Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Basement Bunker

"Biden wanted the date for the Democrat National Convention moved to a later time period. Now he wants a “Virtual” Convention, one where he doesn’t have to show up. Gee, I wonder why? Also, what ever happened to that phone call he told the Fake News he wanted to make to me? " - Trump just now

It would be cool if one thread on this site didnt have deflection in it.
Amazing how people refuse to stay on topic.
We already know Trump is dumb. This is about the DNCs favorite alzheimers patient.
Cool cool. Let me know when having a stutter is equivalent to having a deteriorating memory. Since all of you medical experts were able to diagnose Hillary as being on deaths door from a couple of doctored videos, I should trust your opinion, but I think I’m gonna go with my own gut on this one. So, go ahead and support a dumb president (your words) just to “own the libs”, but I’ll vote for the candidate that’s not a traitorous piece of shit who belongs in Gitmo.

You can vote for anyone you want to, hillbilly. But Trump is going to win a second term.

Are you so ignorant and out of touch that you can't see that Biden doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of actually winning?

:auiqs.jpg:
When is the last time you looked at a poll, you dumb motherfucker? I suggest you read one if you can understand it. Trump is sinking. The American people don’t trust him on coronavirus. And one of the few places he gets credit — the economy — is fucked.
He just hit 50 percent the other day "you dumb motherfucker"
You lie like a little bitch, you know that?
Yep he hit over 50% in disapproval according to Rasmussen and Reuters. Numbers don’t lie. Now go crawl back under your rock until daddy Trump tells you what to think next. You piece of trash.
Numbers lie all the time, especially fake news numbers.

Please kill yourself if you’re going to vote Biden.
Show us how it’s done, you waste of oxygen. I’m sure if you ate a bullet right now, nobody would miss you for at least a month.
Why are you so violent?
Why are you a stupid piece of shit? :dunno:

Lay out your specific Wuhan virus road.

List actions and dates.

Isn’t it interesting that the assholes blasting Trump won’t post what they would have done.

Utter tools.

For those blasting Trump, list your actions and dates. Seems simple enough. If Trump acted wrongly, post your solution.

Show us how it’s done, you waste of oxygen. I’m sure if you ate a bullet right now, nobody would miss you for at least a month.
Why are you so violent?

List actions and dates.

Isn’t it interesting that the assholes blasting Trump won’t post what they would have done.

Utter tools.

For those blasting Trump, list your actions and dates. Seems simple enough. If Trump acted wrongly, post your solution.
I’m giving them the opportunity to lay out their plans here......so far, more of the same....ORANGE MAN BAD!

Why are you so violent?

List actions and dates.

Utter tools.

when have people bitching and blasting *ever* done that?

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

Jesus H. Christ. And I thought Trump had trouble making a clear point when he first started being a politician. How long has Joe been at this?

"We have never allowed, since the times of yore, let baseball go legally unchallenged without autocratic suitcases in geriatric foreplay, with historical and pre-textual paraphernalia of Sasquatch scrotum."

What the fuck are you talking about, Joe?
:laugh:

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

Imagine Joe after two or three years in the WH.

Yes, that was weak, I thought. But last I heard, Trump hadn't actually invoked the Defense Production Act to force anyone to produce goods. He didn't want to do that. Maybe it's changed now.

Are you kidding?????

Trump invokes Defense Production Act for ventilator equipment and N95 masks

Thu April 2, 2020

Trump invokes Defense Production Act for ventilator equipment and N95 masks
Thanks!
yea, i didn't know he did that either; for sure.

that's why i tend to wait for more than 1 source to say much of anything anymore. hell yesterday tiger king exocitica had everything thinking animals now carry it and people were going crazy.

really sucks our media is the way it is during a time like this. however, i do think our media contributes to it far more than they should. either of their own accord or people believing them. we need honesty more than ever now and some people simply won't have that.

the ship is sinking - perfect time for the attack!!!

No thanks.

Joe "Super Thursday" Biden. Right you are

Thank you! I listened to the whole clip. He answered all the interviewer's questions coherently and he didn't lose track of his thought processes once.

THey were softball questions with NO follow-up... Stepondopoli simply moved on.. Had you been listening to his SUGGESTIONS -- he was ill-informed on what the response HAS been and ill informed on his parallels to the H1N1 outbreak during the Obama Admin ... He's got NOTHING valuable or unique to offer...

His suggestion for a military Attache in the WH to run procurement?? DONE 2 weeks ago.. His suggestion about the Def Proc Act? DONE about 3 weeks ago...

He's not following the crisis.. IS NOT RELEVANT and doesn't remember or exaggerates his role in the Obama Admin response to H1N1...

And it was Trump's "War Room" that took that 23 second clip, sloppily transcribed and punctuated, and spread it over social media to make it appear that Joe is demented. He isn't. Here's what he said:

Seems to me that somebody linked you to the ABC news transcript about page 2 or 3... Didn't "come from a 'war room" of any denomination....

HONESTLY -- He's the most defective candidate for Prez ever offered in my lifetime.. With MAYBE a tie to Dukakis...

Forum List

Back