Joe Biden Addresses The Nation From His Basement Bunker

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

God save me and good luck to all of you ...

6713795_orig.jpg

I couldn't have said it better myself, Joe. Unless I was tripping on acid. :auiqs.jpg:

“We cannot let this, we’ve never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and ... correct the public health.”

Holy smokes.. The fix for this problem is gonna make the DNC look WORSE than Biden..

They're gonna hafta do something like "Weekend at Bernies" to get this right...

He's getting progressively worse.

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

I just watched the full unedited clip and Joe is disjointed and lost all train of cognitive thought.. Something tells me he wont last until the convention as his thought process is totally screwed.

Listen to the video. That is entirely misquoted. Trump's CAMPAIGN put this out? Who did this?

No M'aam.. This is one of those things that been embargoed from the lefty news sources.. It's been goin on now for months.. Every time he wings anything.. There's now a library of these. He referred to the Luhan province as where the COVID came from..

It's apparently a very coordinated effort to NOT EVEN PLAY these interviews on Any of the major media outlets... GO FIND ONE -- unedited.... I'd love to be wrong.. But this is scary shit...

How is he "misquoted"? Those are his exact words from his address, and the video has not been altered or edited. Others have noticed too...

"http://www.bing.com/search?q=Biden+%2B%E2%80%9CWe+cannot+let+this%2C+we%E2%80%99ve+never+allowed+any+crisis+from+the+Civil+War%22&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=biden+%2B%E2%80%9Cwe+cannot+let+this%2C+we%E2%80%99ve+never+allowed+any+crisis+from+the+civil+war%22&sc=0-78&sk=&cvid=7679EDA011094B06AA01979310D8F6C2

Hey Dummy, it is word for word in the transcript ABC put out.

Hey Dummy, it is word for word in the transcript ABC put out.

Transcripts don't matter to them, they make up their own. Just ask Schiff.

Forum List

Back