Jobs. Jobs everywhere! - Jan Jobs increases by 350k due to Bidenomics

And here we were told endlessly that presidents don't have much to do with the economy, at least not as long as a democrat is running things and the economy sucks. I guess he only gets involved when things are going better?
LOL. I heard you idiots bleat for three years that Trump's economy was the greatest. You sang it (and continue to) even though most of the growth started and continued in the Obama years. And he started with a shit sandwich. Then, your hero gets the first true test of his presidency in year four....and throws up all over his fucking shoes. And of course, as with Clinton and Obama, a Democrat has to come in and is forced to clean up a disaster that a Republican left behind. And we're STILL dealing with the fallout from Trump's last year. My guess is that things will continue to get better. That's gonna make a big problem for Republicans come November. :)

The train has left the station folks. We are on the greatest economic rise of our generation. Jobs everywhere, wages rising faster than prices, consumer confidence on a rocket ship to the moon. My thoughts and prayer go out to right wing doomsday hopefuls everywhere.

In addition to Jobs everywhere the consumer confidence levels are higher than they’ve been in 3 years.

US Uni Of Mich. Sentiment Jan F: 79.0 (est 78.9; prev 78.8)- Sentiment Jan F: 81.9 (est 83.5; prev 83.3)- Sentiment Jan F: 77.1 (est 76.0; prev 75.9)- 1 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.9%; prev 2.9%)- 5-10 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.8%; prev 2.8%)

The train has left the station folks. We are on the greatest economic rise of our generation. Jobs everywhere, wages rising faster than prices, consumer confidence on a rocket ship to the moon. My thoughts and prayer go out to right wing doomsday hopefuls everywhere.

In addition to Jobs everywhere the consumer confidence levels are higher than they’ve been in 3 years.

US Uni Of Mich. Sentiment Jan F: 79.0 (est 78.9; prev 78.8)- Sentiment Jan F: 81.9 (est 83.5; prev 83.3)- Sentiment Jan F: 77.1 (est 76.0; prev 75.9)- 1 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.9%; prev 2.9%)- 5-10 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.8%; prev 2.8%)

People having to take a second job to put food on the table and pay their rent isn't something to crow about, Gator. The "Biden Economy" has done damage to the average American's bank accounts that will take decades to recover from!

LOL. I heard you idiots bleat for three years that Trump's economy was the greatest. You sang it (and continue to) even though most of the growth started and continued in the Obama years. And he started with a shit sandwich. Then, your hero gets the first true test of his presidency in year four....and throws up all over his fucking shoes. And of course, as with Clinton and Obama, a Democrat has to come in and is forced to clean up a disaster that a Republican left behind. And we're STILL dealing with the fallout from Trump's last year. My guess is that things will continue to get better. That's gonna make a big problem for Republicans come November. :)
Like I said, great job, House Republicans!

Immaterial. Out of 150,000,000 they revise them up or down an average of 50,000. They are not additive. The data is very accurate. Same adjustments happened under trump.
The data is accurate about the terrible economy too. We only see manipulated numbers and food prices and gas prices keep going up. That is what the vast majority sees.

The U.S. economy generally has just under 2 million layoffs every month. We're actually running a little lower than normal lately.

fredgraph.png

Apparently not, jobs in 'Accommodation and food services' are actually lower this month. The job creation is happening in other sectors.
Well OBVIOUSLY. We have millions of jobs lost to recover... so of COURSE layoffs would be lower.

Tell that to the 30,000 people working for Yellow.

The fact that unemployment remained the same means these are just positions that are being re-filled. Means an equal number of jobs disappeared.

There are also many cases where companies lay off old employees who are costing them a fortune and hire 3-4 low wage employees to take their place. 4 jobs created sounds great, until you dig deeper.

Wages haven't kept up with inflation. Not even close.

Last edited:
People having to take a second job to put food on the table and pay their rent isn't something to crow about, Gator. The "Biden Economy" has done damage to the average American's bank accounts that will take decades to recover from!
a smaller percent of Americans work 2 jobs now than under Trump. Try again Mr Misinformation.

The data is accurate about the terrible economy too. We only see manipulated numbers and food prices and gas prices keep going up. That is what the vast majority sees.
Jobs are plentiful. Gas is cheap. People are fat and getting plenty of food.

Tell that to the 30,000 people working for Yellow.

The fact that unemployment remained the same means these are just positions that are being re-filled. Means an equal number of jobs disappeared.

There are also many cases where companies lay off old employees who are costing them a fortune and hire 3-4 low wage employees to take their place. 4 jobs created sounds great, until you dig deeper.

Wages haven't kept up with inflation. Not even close.

Yellow's issues were largely company finance related. And had been going on for years.

We are coming out of the Pandemic with the best economy in the world. Thank you Joe Biden!

Who wants to return to the bad old days of trump?

90% of the jobs added were in the private sector.

Part time jobs were flat. All the growth was full time.

Wage increases are outpacing inflation.

It’s not smoke and mirrors. We are on the train to the best economy ever.
Good! Then we'll be paying down the national debt soon, not to mention personal debt (student loans, credit card debt).

Last edited:
Immaterial. Out of 150,000,000 they revise them up or down an average of 50,000. They are not additive. The data is very accurate. Same adjustments happened under trump.
11 of the last 12 months revised down, Dumbass.

over a million fake Tater jobs.

Forum List

Back