Jobs. Jobs everywhere! - Jan Jobs increases by 350k due to Bidenomics

I don't believe their numbers.

Every single number gets "adjusted " by huge percentages every time one gets put out. At least a third of those numbers are bogus to start with....then comes the actual counting and maybe a third of those claimed are true.

The Russell 2,000 index is DOWN 40%.

Not up...not neutral....DOWN. as in lost capitalization because they are not profitable companies.
No its not.

The train has left the station folks. We are on the greatest economic rise of our generation. Jobs everywhere, wages rising faster than prices, consumer confidence on a rocket ship to the moon. My thoughts and prayer go out to right wing doomsday hopefuls everywhere.

In addition to Jobs everywhere the consumer confidence levels are higher than they’ve been in 3 years.

US Uni Of Mich. Sentiment Jan F: 79.0 (est 78.9; prev 78.8)- Sentiment Jan F: 81.9 (est 83.5; prev 83.3)- Sentiment Jan F: 77.1 (est 76.0; prev 75.9)- 1 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.9%; prev 2.9%)- 5-10 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.8%; prev 2.8%)

Meanwhile... nearly 84,000 full time people were laid off in January. A 136% increase.
Good to see they can now get 3 jobs at local fast food joints to make up for their losses.

The details of job reports require details assessment in order to be noteworthy. Such as:

1) Are these jiobs government funded jobs or private sector?

2) Are they full time or part-time?

3) Are they temporary/seasonal or permanent?

4) What is the moving average of earnings for American citizens relative to inflation?

I can tell you that on these metrics, Ontario in particular is in a recession and near depression. Plenty of public service work being milked by the apparatuses, but little entrepreneurial expansion.

What does the data say for the U.S? I am hearing constant reports of fears of a major recession, especially as the U.S debt expands and there are even more new citizens to care for now. This strain risks hyper inflation.

More jobs added to the bloated government. Jobs more involved with giving away the store than solving problems.

I heard that 90,000 of the new jobs are part time.

The healthcare industry added jobs as well, a testament to the failing health of Americans. Much of the new 'health care' will go to illegal immigrants, at the expense of Americans who need it, and the healthy taxpayers who will pay for it (at the expense of other needed programs). Talk about the 'domino theory'.
90% of the jobs added were in the private sector.

Part time jobs were flat. All the growth was full time.

Wage increases are outpacing inflation.

It’s not smoke and mirrors. We are on the train to the best economy ever.

Who have done...NOTHING since January, 2023....so Thanks Joe! :)
And here we were told endlessly that presidents don't have much to do with the economy, at least not as long as a democrat is running things and the economy sucks. I guess he only gets involved when things are going better?

Good one. I just think of all the things they’ve passed this year. 15 new leaders being the only thing.
So the president can run the economy without the help of Congress? That's interesting.

The train has left the station folks. We are on the greatest economic rise of our generation. Jobs everywhere, wages rising faster than prices, consumer confidence on a rocket ship to the moon. My thoughts and prayer go out to right wing doomsday hopefuls everywhere.

In addition to Jobs everywhere the consumer confidence levels are higher than they’ve been in 3 years.

US Uni Of Mich. Sentiment Jan F: 79.0 (est 78.9; prev 78.8)- Sentiment Jan F: 81.9 (est 83.5; prev 83.3)- Sentiment Jan F: 77.1 (est 76.0; prev 75.9)- 1 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.9%; prev 2.9%)- 5-10 Yr Inflation Jan F: 2.9% (est 2.8%; prev 2.8%)

This will be revised down like the other 1.5 million fake jobs

Lol

Dutifully lap up these claimed numbers.

You know they will get “revised” down the road.

Meanwhile... nearly 84,000 full time people were laid off in January. A 136% increase.

The U.S. economy generally has just under 2 million layoffs every month. We're actually running a little lower than normal lately.

fredgraph.png

Good to see they can now get 3 jobs at local fast food joints to make up for their losses.

Apparently not, jobs in 'Accommodation and food services' are actually lower this month. The job creation is happening in other sectors.

No one believes that crap but you, and you probably do not either. Thread closed.

This will be revised down like the other 1.5 million fake jobs
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this terrible time of suffering a great economy under Biden for you.

This is very hard to believe when the border and economy and 1, 2 in concerns for voters and Biden has record low approval ratings.

Just the facts Jack.

No one believes that crap but you, and you probably do not either. Thread closed.
My thoughts and prayers are with you on your loss of hope for a decimated economy. I hope you dont suffer the good fortunes too painfully.

Don't forget annual raises.

Lol

Dutifully lap up these claimed numbers.

You know they will get “revised” down the road.
Thoughts and prayers. I am sorry you have to suffer this great economy of Biden’s. I know it isn’t easy.

Thoughts and prayers. I am sorry you have to suffer this great economy of Biden’s. I know it isn’t easy.
They have been revised numerous times.

That alone should be very concerning, no? The West can't have the same lack of trust in government data as a 3rd World Country or Communist nation has.

They have been revised numerous times.

That alone should be very concerning, no? The West can't have the same lack of trust in government data as a 3rd World Country or Communist nation has.
Immaterial. Out of 150,000,000 they revise them up or down an average of 50,000. They are not additive. The data is very accurate. Same adjustments happened under trump.

Forum List

Back