Job Rejection Letter States Woman's Name Is 'Too Ghetto'

The company tried to lie their way out of it, but an investigation showed this letter and similar ones did indeed come from the company.

Which side would Republicans take?

Do we need to ask?
Bet you wouldn't hire Cleatus here...being his name is too white and southern.
download (21).jpeg
We all know this is how you paint Republicans every day here.

Obviously a terrible choice to send out those emails but I can totally understand the sentiment included in them.

I look at some of the names in our Engineering and Design Departments at work and know there will be problems with their work and communications skills.

No you don't know.

One time we got soo far behind in our production schedule at work, that the company reached to a temp agency and had them send over two workers to help out.

Unfortunately, what showed up was a couple of female hood rats with ghetto names like Shaniqua and Laquisha.

They were full of attitude and basically lazy to the bone.

I was their immediate supervisor, and on the second or third day, I asked one of them to get some product from the warehouse shelves and pack the items into some boxes for shipment. She looked at me and said, "What makes you think that you can tell me what to do"?

I couldn't believe what she had just said, and responded with, "Duh, I'm your boss that's why". .... :lol: :lol:

The company tried to lie their way out of it, but an investigation showed this letter and similar ones did indeed come from the company.

Which side would Republicans take?

Do we need to ask?
Bet you wouldn't hire Cleatus here...being his name is too white and southern.
View attachment 211061
We all know this is how you paint Republicans every day here.

I know blacks named Cleatus. Thing is, generally blacks do not think the same way as whites do. That's the problem in discussing race here in this particular forum. Most whites here don't seem to understand this. Most of us are taught that we should never make the same mistakes whites made. Therefore we don't look at job applications and try guessing if a name belongs to a white person so we don't hire them. But what I see in conversations here is that whites don't think thy are making mistakes.

One time we got soo far behind in our production schedule at work, that the company reached to a temp agency and had them send over two workers to help out.

Unfortunately, what showed up was a couple of female hood rats with ghetto names like Shaniqua and Laquisha.

I was their immediate supervisor, and on the second or third day, I asked one of them to get some product from the warehouse shelves and pack the items into some boxes for shipment. She looked at me and said, "What makes you think that you can tell me what to do"?

I couldn't believe what she had just said, and responded with, "Duh, I'm your boss that's why". .... :lol: :lol:

Of course. The traditional story of how blacks were lazy and had poor atitudes. Yeah right, some temps decided they didn't have to follow directions.

th

Of course. The traditional story of how blacks were lazy and had poor atitudes. Yeah right, some temps decided they didn't have to follow directions.
After the first week I went to HR and told them that these two temp's weren't working out and to ask the temp agency to replace them.

Since the two females were black, the company was scared of a lawsuit, and I was stuck having to put up with the two hood rats for their full six weeks contract. ..... :cool:

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

10sg4gh.jpg

But I quickly learned, the more ghetto the applicants name.....the worse the worker and attitude. Female hood rats were the worst.

Hello, Sunni Man. In your opinion, when people use the pejorative term "hoodrats" to describe fellow citizens, are they referring to a LARGE, though a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Peace.

I was a line supervisor at factory for a couple of years and had to interview and hire workers for my section. At first, I did hire several people with ghetto sounding names.

But I quickly learned, the more ghetto the applicants name.....the worse the worker and attitude. Female hood rats were the worst.

So whenever it came to hiring new people. Applications with ghetto names went immediately into the circular file next to my desk. ... :cool:

So if someone discriminates against you because your name is "Mohammed" or something like that, you're totally down with that, right?

Yeah because racism will disappear then. Right ?
"Racism" exists because of cultural behaviours and morals. Yes, the more "black" the name, the more lazy, and criminal you can expect them to be. These people are raised in a certain environment among a certain crowd, and their behaviour is set. It takes a special kind of person to overcome the effects of growing up in the ghetto. There are exceptions, but they are few.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SeekingIntelligentSolutions

So black people let's all give our children the whitest names out there.

Hello again, Paul. Just to be clear to your readers, when writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Paul, respectfully, I'd like to invite our caring, RESPONSIBLE, reasonably well-adjusted American and foreign born neighbors to witness these apparent caring fellow citizens share their thoughts and concerns...

...AND then consider WHO are the black or American citizens of African descent LOUDLY declaring Racism or the concept of 'white supremacy' is impeding black American citizens of African descent from achieving equality and success?

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll

In closing Paul, I am trying to figure out why you CHOSE to silently withdraw from our previous conversation:

Implicit Bias - Take The Test

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

1. I highly doubt an employer would document in a letter that someone was not hired because his/her name is to ghetto.

2, Although it is unfair to screen out resumes with black/ghetto sounding names, I can understand why some employers would do this beyond simply being racist. One thing that a successful business/employer does is minimize risk. Hire a white person that is a marginal or worst employee, then fire him with no risk of a racial discrimination law suite. Hire a black person or other minority that turns out to be a marginal or worst employee -- firing this person might bring a racial discrimination suite even if he was really fired for sucking as an employee. Thus the mechanism that is supposed to fight racial discrimination is actually causing it.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

Hello, Sunni Man. Reading about your experience brought to mind the thoughts, concerns, opinions and criticisms of the "AVERAGE" black American woman, intelligently expressed during a 7:55 presentation produced by an apparent caring, sensible, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

1. I highly doubt an employer would document in a letter that someone was not hired because his/her name is to ghetto.

2, Although it is unfair to screen out resumes with black/ghetto sounding names, I can understand why some employers would do this beyond simply being racist. One thing that a successful business/employer does is minimize risk. Hire a white person that is a marginal or worst employee, then fire him with no risk of a racial discrimination law suite. Hire a black person or other minority that turns out to be a marginal or worst employee -- firing this person might bring a racial discrimination suite even if he was really fired for sucking as an employee. Thus the mechanism that is supposed to fight racial discrimination is actually causing it.

Hello, Joe Moma. Reading your comments about hiring and firing practices reminds me of thoughts and concerns recently shared by reviled, as well as respected social commentator David Carroll.

ojjqmu.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back