JK Rowling Defends Donald Trump's Right to Free Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her.

I also defend his right to free speech.

I don't defend his decision to use speech that isn't protected by free speech, ie, trying to cause hatred and a rift in US society.

Good for her.

I don't defend his decision to use speech that isn't protected by free speech, ie, trying to cause hatred and a rift in US society.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice. See the hypocrisy of the far left?
You can lie all you want. Bush and Obama both failed. We should not have invaded Iraq. Only a loony far righty like you would defend that.

Good for her.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice. See the hypocrisy of the far left?
You can lie all you want. Bush and Obama both failed. We should not have invaded Iraq. Only a loony far righty like you would defend that.

Yes only a far left drone would want it to be a failure from 1991 til now..

Good for her.

But here's the thing.... NON-offensive speech doesn't need protecting.

...Just let that thought sink in a bit.

Good for her.

You are drinking heavily again. The last time you did that you ended up on the sidelines for a while, you far right loon. Be careful. We did not fail in 1991. We did exactly what needed to be done and no more.

Invading Iraq was a catastrophe: for Iraq, for us, and for the ME.

Good for her.

You are drinking heavily again. The last time you did that you ended up on the sidelines for a while, you far right loon. Be careful. We did not fail in 1991. We did exactly what needed to be done and no more.

Yes because the far left made it that way..

Silly far left drone!

Good for her.

Sorry Jake...gotta disagree.
The invasion of Iraq made some people very rich...it wasn't all bad.

Good for her.

Including those far left drones who disagreed with it!

Good for her.

Silly far left drone!
You're funny.

Silly far left drone!
You're funny.

How is the reality and truth, funny?

Have you never noticed that some of your keys are stuck down?

Another far left drone deflection as they do not want to face the truth and reality!

Good for her.

Yeah, it was good, and still is good for the rich and those who want to control the people.

They're doing quite well too, you can see how many people have been taken in by it all.

Another far left drone deflection as they do not want to face the truth and reality!
So the answer's "no" then.

Yeah, it was good, and still is good for the rich and those who want to control the people.

They're doing quite well too, you can see how many people have been taken in by it all.

Yes including your rich white far left masters!

Absolutely! Donnie has the right to say anything he wants, anytime he wants. That's his problem. Talk first, think later. And that's why he's walking back so much of the rhetoric he delivered during the debates.

The man is a loose cannon. If he holds true to form in the foreign diplomacy arena we could very well wind up in a nuclear situation .. he can't take back a nuke once he's pushed the button.

So the answer's "no" then.

Yes you drones do deny reality for religious propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back