Jimmy Carter Provides Putin With Maps For ISIS Strikes...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Finally, Jimmy Carter does something right.

"I sent [Putin] a message Thursday and asked him if he wanted a copy of our map..."

Claiming that he knows Russian President Vladimir Putin “fairly well” because they once discussed their “common interest in fly fishing,” former President Jimmy Carter took the initiative to provide maps of Islamic State positions in Syria to the Russian embassy in Washington — a move at odds with the Obama administration.

“I sent [Putin] a message Thursday and asked him if he wanted a copy of our map so he could bomb accurately in Syria, and then on Friday, the Russian embassy in Atlanta — I mean in Washington, called down and told me they would like very much to have the map,” Carter said at his Sunday school class in Georgia, according to a video of his remarks first aired on NBC News.

“So in the future, if Russia doesn’t bomb the right places, you’ll know it’s not Putin’s fault but it’s my fault,” he added.

The Carter Center claims that they sent maps of the Islamic States location to Russia in an attempt to help improve their airstrike accuracy where U.S. officials have said that Russia has bombed rebels and CIA-backed groups rather than the Islamic State terrorist group.

Jimmy Carter Provides Putin With Maps for ISIS Strikes

Jimmy carter doesn't know his way out of an outhouse...

Jimmy carter doesn't know his way out of an outhouse...

I beg to differ sir. He knew the game when he was in power.He tried his best. It's not his fault that caught between a rock and a hard place. No an avalanche of rocks and a hard place President Carter did all he could under the circumstances.

And I'm a hard core conservative . I'm looking back on days.

Last edited:
Finally, Jimmy Carter does something right.

"I sent [Putin] a message Thursday and asked him if he wanted a copy of our map..."

Claiming that he knows Russian President Vladimir Putin “fairly well” because they once discussed their “common interest in fly fishing,” former President Jimmy Carter took the initiative to provide maps of Islamic State positions in Syria to the Russian embassy in Washington — a move at odds with the Obama administration.

“I sent [Putin] a message Thursday and asked him if he wanted a copy of our map so he could bomb accurately in Syria, and then on Friday, the Russian embassy in Atlanta — I mean in Washington, called down and told me they would like very much to have the map,” Carter said at his Sunday school class in Georgia, according to a video of his remarks first aired on NBC News.

“So in the future, if Russia doesn’t bomb the right places, you’ll know it’s not Putin’s fault but it’s my fault,” he added.

The Carter Center claims that they sent maps of the Islamic States location to Russia in an attempt to help improve their airstrike accuracy where U.S. officials have said that Russia has bombed rebels and CIA-backed groups rather than the Islamic State terrorist group.

Jimmy Carter Provides Putin With Maps for ISIS Strikes

'Our maps?' How's Carter have access to real-time force-disposition intelligence?

Talk about something warranting an investigation.

I don't believe it. You've been duped.

Russia has almost decimated ISIS strongholds.

What part of the bombings have you missed?

True. Russia and Iran are cleaning up our awful mess over there. There wouldn't be an ISIS if we hadn't meddled in Syria.
IS didn't start getting big until we invaded afghanistan. That's why he left Iraq, initially. When they joined AQ, and we decided to pull out, it was O-V.

Last edited:
Let putin bomb those CIA backed terrorists. IDK why people think Syria will be better off with a fuckin Islamic caliphate. Doesn't make any sense.

True. Russia and Iran are cleaning up our awful mess over there. There wouldn't be an ISIS if we hadn't meddled in Syria.
IS didn't start getting big until we invaded afghanistan. That's why he left Iraq, initially. When they joined AQ, and we decided to pull out, it was O-V.

We funded & armed very questionable groups in Syria. Russia and Iran warned us. ISIS was one of the groups we funded, armed, and trained. We created more bloody chaos over there.

We funded & armed very questionable groups in Syria. Russia and Iran warned us. ISIS was one of the groups we funded, armed, and trained. We created more bloody chaos over there.
The creator of IS was from Egypt. When we invaded afghan he moved to Iraq and joined AQ.

Forum List

Back