Jim Jordan rumbles with Chuck Todd over whether FBI should investigate parents at school board meetings, Chuck says some of them made death threats

Your own article says that Jordan didn’t qualify for the Olympic team, so don’t call him an Olympic wrestler.

Hundreds of athletes being abused and he knew nothing. What a loser.
was he required? name that statute. first you have to prove he did know anything, which you can't and why you're in here whining.

Then how do you explain all the documents with classification markings they found during the raid?
because he was told to lock them up by who visited before. It's really not difficult to learn the facts before you make an ass out of yourself. Also, as president, he had authority to declassify the docs which he said he did. So he did not have any classified docs.

because he was told to lock them up by who visited before. It's really not difficult to learn the facts before you make an ass out of yourself.
You don’t have facts. You’re repeating lies.

Troll.

You are nothing but an internet troll.
Run and hide from the facts.

Jordan is as useless as a third nipple. His only goal is to get on TV with his performances. He has nothing to offer otherwise.

I watched a lot of that video... wanted to watch whole thing and probably will.. though I don't like Todd much

but everyone should go to certain parts of the video, if they don't watch the whole thing

Point 14.0 stands out and there are others.. When I watch again, I will be able to provide other "most important" points.. important to me anyhow... but should be important to all americans

Run and hide from the facts.

Jordan is as useless as a third nipple. His only goal is to get on TV with his performances. He has nothing to offer otherwise.
You are going senile in your old age. Find a rocking chair grandma.

Trump defied a subpoena. A raid was the only way to get the documents responded to that subpoena.
Jordan likes to ignore that the raid only occurred because of the obstruction and lies from Trump’s team.
Everyone defies subpoenas. Eric Holder for one. Google it.
Subpoenas are "challenged" all the time.
They are NOT sole justification for a raid on a home.
Anyone's home, let alone an ex-president.

The DOJ should have taken Trump to court to get a court order, not to send armed agents for fucking papers, that may have been declassifed.

Jordan and the House GOP, and Grassley and the Senate GOP, will find out the truth on that unjustified MAL raid.

Last edited:
How did they know the boxes existed where they were if they hadn't already seen them? too funny. There is nothing in that document actionable to anything except propaganda from a dishonrable court judge.

Yo, why didn't xoden's lawyers call this in right away beofre the 2022 elections? ooops, they sat on them. Nor did xiden have authority as Trump did to have them.

Your own article says that Jordan didn’t qualify for the Olympic team, so don’t call him an Olympic wrestler.
Hundreds of athletes being abused and he knew nothing. What a loser.
Jim Jordan was a national collegiate champion training for the Olympics.

We're discussing OSU wrestling team members. Grown men. Elite athletes.
Getting abused by a dweeb doctor? I call BULLSHIT.
A 23-year old Olympic Trial wrestler has no responsibility to investigate the Team Doctor.
That is the Head Coach's job, duh.

How did they know the boxes existed where they were if they hadn't already seen them? too funny. There is nothing in that document actionable to anything except propaganda from a dishonrable court judge.

Yo, why didn't xoden's lawyers call this in right away beofre the 2022 elections? ooops, they sat on them. Nor did xiden have authority as Trump did to have them.
You forgot to mention that the document proves that you lied. The FBI did not okay Trump to keep anything. Trump’s lawyer signed a document saying that everything had been turned over.

You forgot to mention that the document proves that you lied. The FBI did not okay Trump to keep anything. Trump’s lawyer signed a document saying that everything had been turned over.
Why are you so filled with hatred? You seem like a miserable person.

FBI? Hahaha it was the archives

Forum List

Back