Biden slammed after giving his 'word as a Biden' that America's future looks great

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
275924494_4806741576089056_171849901578304600_n.jpg

'My word as a Biden: I’ve never been more optimistic about America’s future than I am today.'
- Joe Biden

"In other words, we’re screwed."

:auiqs.jpg:

So what you're saying in reality is, "Unless there is a good, just and righteous, God fearing white Republican in the Oval Office, this country has no future".

Am I right? :)

History will remember Biden as the Presidrnt under whom the most damage was done to national security, the President who did more to undermine our democracy / safety / existence as a nation, perhaps second only to Obama and his treasonous, failed coup-attempting administration...of which Biden was a part.

'My word as a Biden: I’ve never been more optimistic about America’s future than I am today.'
- Joe Biden

"In other words, we’re screwed."

:auiqs.jpg:

He must be talking about Republicans taking control in 2024.

Wait until the state of the union address. It will be an hour and a half of non stop lying. The leftist sheep will believe every word. The entertainment begins when the sheep try to cover for him.

It takes practice to LIE while giving your word.

Well maybe he wasn't lying at all. His comment is open to interpretation.

Maybe America is headed the way he wants it to or how his bosses in the world economic forum want it to. That would mean to him it is going great.

Forum List

Back