What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jim DeMint for President..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about him other than he's South Carolina's U.S. Senator, he's a Tea Party favorite and he pisses Democrats off..

What's the feeling out there?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is usually pretty good. Is he in or is this just speculation?

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He is usually pretty good. Is he in or is this just speculation?

I just wanted to get a general feel from others..

I've heard him speak several times now and I'm always impressed with what he has to say.
There must be some dirt on him but I've heard very little on that...

AquaAthena

MAGA!!!!
Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about him other than he's South Carolina's U.S. Senator, he's a Tea Party favorite and he pisses Democrats off..

You know, I like him very much, too, but he just doesn't have the charisma to go up against the teleprompter reader.....ya know...just sayin. We have to have a candidate with some force, strength, experience and great communication skills. I like Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio and others for that but they don't have it all. Donald Trump has the fire, but not very sure on his record. He might be a RINO. :eusa_whistle:

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score

Oh good grief. That man is scary extreme..

Steelplate

Bluesman
Reaction score
well, to a Tea Partier, Ebenezer Scrooge was a patriot....so DeMint would be almost a centrist.

nolebrakai

Reaction score
Jim "Waterloo" DeMint? same dude right?

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, the Obamacare debate... it worked out so well for the American people.. they just loved what happened there....:lmao:

On Friday, on a "Conservatives for Patients Rights" conference call with conservative activists dealing with health care reform, Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., said, as Ben Smith at Politico reported, "If we're able to stop Obama on this, it will be his Waterloo. It will break him."

You should expect to hear that quote this week from the White House as they use it to rally their troops, a White House official tells ABC News.

White House Plans to Use DeMint's "Waterloo" Quote to Rally the Troops - Political Punch

American Horse

AKA "Mustang"
Reaction score
He's great on the economy and on the constitution. He is a short man which is a physical fault when standing in a debate with Obama who's, what, 6-2? Jim is more valuable where his is now, in the US Senate.

R

rdean

He's great on the economy and on the constitution. He is a short man which is a physical fault when standing in a debate with Obama who's, what, 6-2? Jim is more valuable where his is now, in the US Senate.

Where he's doing great things for the country like.....?

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List