Jim Acosta confronted at CPAC over Cuomo silence.

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
Not really.
Acosta specializes in that type of Gotcha moment.
That's his claim to fame.
I think it's karma that it came back and bit him in the ass.
The guy wouldn't have done that to Acosta if he hadn't already done it to Trump on numerous occasions.

And Acosta was treated with disdain.

Why would this dipshit expect to be treated any differently?
Acosta was treated the way he deserved.

What about the guy who was already doing an interview with Acosta? Where does the dipshit from The Federalist get the right to decide that that interview is over and now it's his turn?

The Federalist is little more than wannabe news source. Because of shit like this, they'll not be considered a legitimate one...

but FLorida is a dead horse at this point. The Republicans have won tha
Everybody at that place, all they have left is hatred anyhow, so I'm sure Acosta is just kinda walking through it chuckling at the insanity.
Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 15,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.
Cuomo didn't kill anybody. Hiding bodies from a count isn't murdering people.

Like I said, it's just yelling random crap out. It's a bunch of angry people that they lost the election. RAWR CUOMO MURDERED TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE!!
So....you don't seem to blame any Republican governor for what they have going on in their state, why is Killer Cuomo any different? These people are elected to be responsible for the welfare of their constituents, and most are. But one is responsible for killing more than anyone else in the US and he is Cuomo.
Governor DeSantis of Florida had a lady fired for reporting factual data last year during the pandemic, then had police raid her home and point guns at her children when she continued reporting the data to social media.

I most certainly blame Republican governors. There are too many to list here. Governor Noem in South Dakota has the highest kill rate of any state. etc etc
Okay so that's one fired on the red side, 35,000 dead on Killer Cuomo keep going....
What? I just said DeSantis was under-reporting deaths last year. That's exactly what Cuomo is allegedly being reported as doing now.

Keep up.
Show me where DeSantis was under reporting deaths, AFrench!

He can't, it's just another lie they tell on CNN while they ignore the 15,000 old people Cuomo killed.

You linked to a Politifact article that says Twitter people saying Florida is counting COVID deaths as pnemonia deaths are not necessarily correct.

Nothing to do with undercounting COVID...

and no, I can't co
Everybody at that place, all they have left is hatred anyhow, so I'm sure Acosta is just kinda walking through it chuckling at the insanity.
Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 15,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.

Like I said, it's just yelling random crap out. It's a bunch of angry people that they lost the election. RAWR CUOMO MURDERED TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE!!
Cuomo's policies put Covid infected patients back into New York State nursing homes, you dolt! THAT is what killed thousands of elderly people trapped in those homes! The reason he hid the count was that he didn't want people to know HOW MANY people he'd killed with the policy!
Nobody's policies but anything anywhere. He hid numbers of COVID pateints because he was afraid of the Trump Department of Justice. It's pretty simple. He wanted to look good.

Y'all just randomly blurting out "CUOMO MURDERED 15,000 PEOPLE" making it sound like he is running room-to-room like Jack the Ripper with a knife is y'alls own anger at losing the election.
Why would you NEED to hide numbers unless you actually did something incredibly stupid and were worried that you'd be taken to task for it? Cuomo cashed in on a multi million dollar book deal and got himself an Emmy because of his "leadership" during the Covid pandemic and now it was going to be revealed that his leadership SUCKED and led to the deaths of thousands of elderly New Yorkers trapped in nursing homes!

So....you don't seem to blame any Republican governor for what they have going on in their state, why is Killer Cuomo any different? These people are elected to be responsible for the welfare of their constituents, and most are. But one is responsible for killing more than anyone else in the US and he is Cuomo.
Governor DeSantis of Florida had a lady fired for reporting factual data last year during the pandemic, then had police raid her home and point guns at her children when she continued reporting the data to social media.

I most certainly blame Republican governors. There are too many to list here. Governor Noem in South Dakota has the highest kill rate of any state. etc etc
Okay so that's one fired on the red side, 35,000 dead on Killer Cuomo keep going....
What? I just said DeSantis was under-reporting deaths last year. That's exactly what Cuomo is allegedly being reported as doing now.

Keep up.

Well that took all of 1.6 seconds. No gots the Mr Googley Oldy?

You linked to a Politifact article that says Twitter people saying Florida is counting COVID deaths as pnemonia deaths are not necessarily correct.

Nothing to do with undercounting COVID...
Still 17000 to catch the mass murderer....even Kalifornia isn't as bad since they have so many more people.

Keep up.

You mean the "Mr Googley" that's so liberally biased in what it provides that it's become a laughingstock, Doc? I can Google just about anything these days and get fed page after page of utter crap that's so biased it's worthless!

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
To quote a previous American president when the enemy brings a knife to the fight you bring a gun

Acosta badgered trump representatives in the white house plenty of times

I hope there was another trump supporter ready to take over when the first one got tired till acosta left the building

Keep up.

You mean the "Mr Googley" that's so liberally biased in what it provides that it's become a laughingstock, Doc? I can Google just about anything these days and get fed page after page of utter crap that's so biased it's worthless!

Sorry - But Ron's messing with the COVID numbers has been widely reported and going on for many months.

Keep up.

Sorry - But Ron's messing with the COVID numbers has been widely reported and going on for many months.
Widely reported by who? The same liberal shills that would print just about anything to help divert the blinding spotlight that's now on liberal darling Andrew Cuomo?

He was, Canon Shooter...but isn't that what Acosta has made a career out of? Doing EXACTLY what the reporter from the Federalist was doing? Live by the sword...die by the sword.

But my point is that the guy from the Federalist obviously doesn't really give two fucks about his own career if he believes that acting like Acosta is the way to go...
You cannot be serious.

As a fuckin' heart attack.

Acosta even offered to talk to the guy when he completed the interview he was already involved in...
Acosta wasn't going to talk to him.
As soon as he was done he was gonna jet outta there.

Leftist media scum deserve it and more.

No, not if the guy from the Federalist wants to be taken seriously.

Acting like the leftist media does him no favors whatsoever...
Acosta was trying to stall him and was being obtusive.
Maybe we should start acting like the leftist media.

Acosta was involved in another interview. That's clearly audible at the beginning of the video.

So, okay, Acosta deserved it. Let's sa we agree on that.

The other person, conducting the Acosta interview, did not...

Leftist media scum deserve it and more.

No, not if the guy from the Federalist wants to be taken seriously.

Acting like the leftist media does him no favors whatsoever...
Acosta was trying to stall him and was being obtusive.
Maybe we should start acting like the leftist media.
Agree. Act like them, but double down.

Forum List

Back