Jim Acosta confronted at CPAC over Cuomo silence.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
CNN propagandist gets a taste of his own medicine and is badgered over his silence on the deaths of 10'000 New Yorkers.
He seemed genuinely stumped and unable to answer.....so he lied again and said CNN was covering the story.

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...

Everybody at that place, all they have left is hatred anyhow, so I'm sure Acosta is just kinda walking through it chuckling at the insanity.

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
Leftist media scum deserve it and more.

No, not if the guy from the Federalist wants to be taken seriously.

Acting like the leftist media does him no favors whatsoever...
I took it seriously. These left media shit stains have to be stopped and if you have to stoop to their level, so be it.

If you stoop to their level, you should expect to be treated no differently.

Acosta was doing an interview with someone else.. i"ve attended CPAC, and there are often lines of people waiting to talk to someone. This dipshit just comes up and starts shouting questions, ignoring everyone else?

Fuck him. It's unprofessional and it's one not-so-small reason that conservatism is demeaned by so many.

Then again, I never considered the Federalist to be anything resembling legitimate, but the guy was still being a prick...

I took it seriously. These left media shit stains have to be stopped and if you have to stoop to their level, so be it.

Acosta was doing an interview with someone else.. i"ve attended CPAC, and there are often lines of people waiting to talk to someone. This dipshit just comes up and starts shouting questions, ignoring everyone else?

Fuck him. It's unprofessional and it's one not-so-small reason that conservatism is demeaned by so many.

Then again, I never considered the Federalist to be anything resembling legitimate, but the guy was still being a prick...
Perhaps a position at cnn would be made for you?

Everybody at that place, all they have left is hatred anyhow, so I'm sure Acosta is just kinda walking through it chuckling at the insanity.
Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 25,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.

Last edited:
Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 15,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.
Cuomo didn't kill anybody. Hiding bodies from a count isn't murdering people.

Like I said, it's just yelling random crap out. It's a bunch of angry people that they lost the election. RAWR CUOMO MURDERED TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE!!

CNN propagandist gets a taste of his own medicine and is badgered over his silence on the deaths of 10'000 New Yorkers.
He seemed genuinely stumped and unable to answer.....so he lied again and said CNN was covering the story.

Acosta is totally irrelevant without Trump.

Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 15,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.

Cuomo gave the order to kill them. Hiding it was just his attempt to cover up his crime.

You'll never see the day when leftie pussies like Acosta will question another Democrat about bad behavior. That's why they have no credibility. But it is the way it is. The best thing to do is totally ignore them. It'll be better for your health too.

Cuomo gave the order to kill them.
Yep, Cuomo was on the walkie-talkie with the NYPD and gave the order to kill 10,000 people just as Pelosi was talking to Capital Police about storming the capital with Antifa.

Anger and bitterness is all y'all have.

Perhaps a position at cnn would be made for you?

Why? I don't buy the bullshit spewed from some right-wing outlet so, obviously, I'm a fan of the left?

How utterly fucking stupid of you...

Last edited:

Like I said, it's just yelling random crap out. It's a bunch of angry people that they lost the election. RAWR CUOMO MURDERED TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE!!
So....you don't seem to have a problem blaming any Republican governor for what they have going on in their state, why is Killer Cuomo any different? These people are elected to be responsible for the welfare of their constituents, and most are. But one is responsible for killing more than anyone else in the US and he is Cuomo.

Cuomo gave the order to kill them.
Yep, Cuomo was on the walkie-talkie with the NYPD and gave the order to kill 10,000 people just as Pelosi was talking to Capital Police about storming the capital with Antifa.

Anger and bitterness is all y'all have.

It's actually 15,000 that Cuomo's homicidal order killed. 10,000 was the number they lied about. Seems like both you and Jim Acosta were unaware.

Not really.
Acosta specializes in that type of Gotcha moment.
That's his claim to fame.
I think it's karma that it came back and bit him in the ass.
The guy wouldn't have done that to Acosta if he hadn't already done it to Trump on numerous occasions.

Forum List

Back