Jim Acosta confronted at CPAC over Cuomo silence.

Everybody at that place, all they have left is hatred anyhow, so I'm sure Acosta is just kinda walking through it chuckling at the insanity.
Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 15,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.
Cuomo didn't kill anybody. Hiding bodies from a count isn't murdering people.

Like I said, it's just yelling random crap out. It's a bunch of angry people that they lost the election. RAWR CUOMO MURDERED TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE!!
So....you don't seem to blame any Republican governor for what they have going on in their state, why is Killer Cuomo any different? These people are elected to be responsible for the welfare of their constituents, and most are. But one is responsible for killing more than anyone else in the US and he is Cuomo.
Governor DeSantis of Florida had a lady fired for reporting factual data last year during the pandemic, then had police raid her home and point guns at her children when she continued reporting the data to social media.

I most certainly blame Republican governors. There are too many to list here. Governor Noem in South Dakota has the highest kill rate of any state. etc etc

Everybody at that place, all they have left is hatred anyhow, so I'm sure Acosta is just kinda walking through it chuckling at the insanity.
Yeah hahahahahaha 10-11,000 sent to death in the nursing homes, another 15,000 offed by Killer Cuomo to run up his highest total in the US.....yep just chuckling.

Like I said, it's just yelling random crap out. It's a bunch of angry people that they lost the election. RAWR CUOMO MURDERED TEN THOUSAND PEOPLE!!
So....you don't seem to blame any Republican governor for what they have going on in their state, why is Killer Cuomo any different? These people are elected to be responsible for the welfare of their constituents, and most are. But one is responsible for killing more than anyone else in the US and he is Cuomo.
Governor DeSantis of Florida had a lady fired for reporting factual data last year during the pandemic, then had police raid her home and point guns at her children when she continued reporting the data to social media.

I most certainly blame Republican governors. There are too many to list here. Governor Noem in South Dakota has the highest kill rate of any state. etc etc
Okay so that's one fired on the red side, 35,000 dead on Killer Cuomo keep going....

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
Leftist media scum deserve it and more.

No, not if the guy from the Federalist wants to be taken seriously.

Acting like the leftist media does him no favors whatsoever...
I took it seriously. These left media shit stains have to be stopped and if you have to stoop to their level, so be it.

If you stoop to their level, you should expect to be treated no differently.

Acosta was doing an interview with someone else.. i"ve attended CPAC, and there are often lines of people waiting to talk to someone. This dipshit just comes up and starts shouting questions, ignoring everyone else?

Fuck him. It's unprofessional and it's one not-so-small reason that conservatism is demeaned by so many.

Then again, I never considered the Federalist to be anything resembling legitimate, but the guy was still being a prick...
So....if we go into a shell will the media stop doing it?
Are you serious?

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
Not really.
Acosta specializes in that type of Gotcha moment.
That's his claim to fame.
I think it's karma that it came back and bit him in the ass.
The guy wouldn't have done that to Acosta if he hadn't already done it to Trump on numerous occasions.

And Acosta was treated with disdain.

Why would this dipshit expect to be treated any differently?

but FLorida is a dead horse at this point. The Republicans have won tha

Okay so that's one fired on the red side, 35,000 dead on Killer Cuomo keep going....
What? I just said DeSantis was under-reporting deaths last year. That's exactly what Cuomo is allegedly being reported as doing now.

Keep up.

Leftist media scum deserve it and more.

No, not if the guy from the Federalist wants to be taken seriously.

Acting like the leftist media does him no favors whatsoever...
I took it seriously. These left media shit stains have to be stopped and if you have to stoop to their level, so be it.

If you stoop to their level, you should expect to be treated no differently.

Acosta was doing an interview with someone else.. i"ve attended CPAC, and there are often lines of people waiting to talk to someone. This dipshit just comes up and starts shouting questions, ignoring everyone else?

Fuck him. It's unprofessional and it's one not-so-small reason that conservatism is demeaned by so many.

Then again, I never considered the Federalist to be anything resembling legitimate, but the guy was still being a prick...
Perhaps a position at cnn would be made for you?

Why? I don't buy the bullshit spewed from some right-wing outlet so, obviously, I'm a fan of the left?

How utterly fucking stupid of you...
Yet you feel the need to defend this degenerate?

FYI, Acosta is the worst most unprofessional journalist in the business.....and we are getting tired of guys like him.
He's paid alot of money to trash Republicans.
He shouldn't even be allowed to call himself a journalist because he gives them a bad name.
The guy has zero integrity.

Cuomo's policies put Covid infected patients back into New York State nursing homes, you dolt! THAT is what killed thousands of elderly people trapped in those homes! The reason he hid the count was that he didn't want people to know HOW MANY people he'd killed with the policy!

He was, Canon Shooter...but isn't that what Acosta has made a career out of? Doing EXACTLY what the reporter from the Federalist was doing? Live by the sword...die by the sword.

But my point is that the guy from the Federalist obviously doesn't really give two fucks about his own career if he believes that acting like Acosta is the way to go...

Not really.
Acosta specializes in that type of Gotcha moment.
That's his claim to fame.
I think it's karma that it came back and bit him in the ass.
The guy wouldn't have done that to Acosta if he hadn't already done it to Trump on numerous occasions.

And Acosta was treated with disdain.

Why would this dipshit expect to be treated any differently?
Acosta was treated the way he deserved.

He was, Canon Shooter...but isn't that what Acosta has made a career out of? Doing EXACTLY what the reporter from the Federalist was doing? Live by the sword...die by the sword.

But my point is that the guy from the Federalist obviously doesn't really give two fucks about his own career if he believes that acting like Acosta is the way to go...
You cannot be serious.

What? I just said DeSantis was under-reporting deaths last year. That's exactly what Cuomo is allegedly being reported as doing now.

Keep up.
Show me where DeSantis was under reporting deaths, AFrench!

Keep up.
Whoops, my bad......so Florida only has 17,000 more to catch up with the Killer then.

and no, I can't co

Cuomo's policies put Covid infected patients back into New York State nursing homes, you dolt! THAT is what killed thousands of elderly people trapped in those homes! The reason he hid the count was that he didn't want people to know HOW MANY people he'd killed with the policy!
Nobody's policies but anything anywhere. He hid numbers of COVID pateints because he was afraid of the Trump Department of Justice. It's pretty simple. He wanted to look good.

Y'all just randomly blurting out "CUOMO MURDERED 15,000 PEOPLE" making it sound like he is running room-to-room like Jack the Ripper with a knife is y'alls own anger at losing the election.

Journalistic ethics and standards comprise principles of ethics and good practice applicable to journalists. This subset of media ethics is known as journalism's professional "code of ethics" and the "canons of journalism".[1] The basic codes and canons commonly appear in statements by professional journalism associations and individual print, broadcast, and online news organizations.

So while various codes may have some differences, most share common elements including the principles of truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness, and public accountability, as these apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent dissemination to the public.[1][2][3][4]

Like many broader ethical systems, the ethics of journalism include the principle of "limitation of harm." This may involve the withholding of certain details from reports, such as the names of minor children, crime victims' names, or information not materially related to the news report where the release of such information might, for example, harm someone's reputation.[5][6]

Keep up.

Rebekah Jones raid: Fired COVID data scientist talks data manipulation, raid on her home

and no, I can't co

Nobody's policies but anything anywhere. He hid numbers of COVID pateints because he was afraid of the Trump Department of Justice. It's pretty simple. He wanted to look good.

Y'all just randomly blurting out "CUOMO MURDERED 15,000 PEOPLE" making it sound like he is running room-to-room like Jack the Ripper with a knife is y'alls own anger at losing the election.
Again, he is responsible and he is second in deaths now with 48,000 to Kalifornia's 51,000....but Kali has 19 million more people.

You cannot be serious.

As a fuckin' heart attack.

Acosta even offered to talk to the guy when he completed the interview he was already involved in...

Keep up.

Rebekah Jones raid: Fired COVID data scientist talks data manipulation, raid on her home

Forum List

Back