Jim Acosta confronted at CPAC over Cuomo silence.

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
Nope. Acosta needs to be confronted. Every single one of these Pravda jerks need to be ambushed everyday. They are as guilty as the Marxist democrats they shill for.

And what about the guy Acosta was being interviewed by?

I couldn't give two shits about Acosta. But the guy who was interviewing him probably waiting a good half hour to get to Acosta. He should be afforded the opportunity to do his job, and not be concerned about some right-wing douchebag derailing him...
Anyone wasting a half hour to talk to Jim Acosta needs to rethink their priorities! Acosta spent the last four years doing EXACTLY what that "douchebag" did when the Federalist reporter confronted him. The difference is that Acosta did it at White House Press briefings when he would talk over other reporters trying to do their jobs and did it to the President of the United States.

Um, more than likely he was assigned to do that. Reporters don't report on what they want to, they report on what they're told to.

This guy was just trying to do his job and some bitch douchebag from The Federalist decided the other guy was done and now it was his turn.

When you want to know why people have such a hard time with right wing media, well, there it is.

I'm no fan of Acosta, and I don't know who he was speaking with. But I am a fan of decency, and someone being a prick just because someone else was a prick is a poor tactic employed only by dipshits...
What right wing media? Have you ever heard Obama or Clinton or Biden, etc. ever questioned by a non-lefty?

That actually doesn't have a thing to do with being a decent human being, but thanks for chimin' in...
It has everything to do with decency and honesty.

What do those three never being questioned by a non-lefty have to do with this ignoramus shutting down the interview of someone who was just trying to do his job?
Everything.

Sorry, but even though Acosta's a dick, the guy from the Federalist was being a bigger dick...
Nope. Acosta needs to be confronted. Every single one of these Pravda jerks need to be ambushed everyday. They are as guilty as the Marxist democrats they shill for.

I couldn't give two shits about Acosta. But the guy who was interviewing him probably waiting a good half hour to get to Acosta. He should be afforded the opportunity to do his job, and not be concerned about some right-wing douchebag derailing him...
Anyone wasting a half hour to talk to Jim Acosta needs to rethink their priorities! Acosta spent the last four years doing EXACTLY what that "douchebag" did when the Federalist reporter confronted him. The difference is that Acosta did it at White House Press briefings when he would talk over other reporters trying to do their jobs and did it to the President of the United States.

Um, more than likely he was assigned to do that. Reporters don't report on what they want to, they report on what they're told to.

This guy was just trying to do his job and some bitch douchebag from The Federalist decided the other guy was done and now it was his turn.

When you want to know why people have such a hard time with right wing media, well, there it is.

I'm no fan of Acosta, and I don't know who he was speaking with. But I am a fan of decency, and someone being a prick just because someone else was a prick is a poor tactic employed only by dipshits...
What right wing media? Have you ever heard Obama or Clinton or Biden, etc. ever questioned by a non-lefty?

That actually doesn't have a thing to do with being a decent human being, but thanks for chimin' in...

What do those three never being questioned by a non-lefty have to do with this ignoramus shutting down the interview of someone who was just trying to do his job?
Everything.

And you'll die an old man before you could possibly muster up the requisite brain power to explain how...

Everything.

And you'll die an old man before you could possibly muster up the requisite brain power to explain how...
Pravda. There. Just explained it.

Everything.

Pravda. There. Just explained it.

You're an idiot.

You're dismissed...

Forum List

Back