Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
These girls are really in a pickle now.

Jihadi brides now pregnant and want out
By Helen Van Berkel

5:00 AM Sunday Oct 12, 2014

d3816b3b91081172aec1970a332653667887b580_620x311.jpg

Samra Kesinovic, Sabina Selimovic.
Two teenagers who became poster girls for the jihad in Syria are now desperate to come home after becoming disillusioned with life in the war-torn country.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, who grew up in Vienna, were told by preacher Ebu Tejma at a local mosque about the evils of their lifestyle. Clerics persuaded the teens to head to Syria and take part in the holy war.

The two had lectured classmates about their behaviour and were suspected of a vandalism attack at school that called for jihad.

Continue reading at:
Jihadi brides now pregnant and want out - World - NZ Herald News

By Helen Van Berkel

Two teenagers who became poster girls for the jihad in Syria are now desperate to come home after becoming disillusioned with life in the war-torn country.

Samra Kesinovic, 17, and Sabina Selimovic, 15, who grew up in Vienna, were told by preacher Ebu Tejma at a local mosque about the evils of their lifestyle. Clerics persuaded the teens to head to Syria and take part in the holy war.

The two had lectured classmates about their behaviour and were suspected of a vandalism attack at school that called for jihad.

Continue reading at:

Not unprecedented. Motherhood instincts kick in and this happens rather often.

anyone care?

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

Are they the two girls who left their house with jeans and top and carried a burka in a bag with them to wherever they were going? I knew that wasn't going to work out for them. Here is a lesson to parents of girls who are like these two. You need to know where your daughters are, what they are doing and protect them. Permitting your daughters to have anything to do with Islam is like signing their death warrants. Don't do it!

Live and learn? Will these two get the opportunity to do that? I'm not so sure.

On a side note -------> As for you and Pogo last night - I hope the best for you both - do care what happens concerning both of you but you were wrong in comments to Mr. H last night.. in my opinion. An apology to him would go a long way in fixing that one. Just sayin'............. we all miss it now and then, ya know...

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

Although I feel bad because they are obviously a couple of dumb kids, I have to wonder where are their parents? Why were they attending a mosque? How were they able to get passports and buy plane tickets to leave the country? Very many questions I have, and very few details given in the article.

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

Barbaric Muslims doing something disgusting and prehistoric

Western teenage girls get pregnant all the time.

So why the outrage?? ...... :cool:
I'm not outraged at all.

In western society, teenage pregnancy is frowned upon. In the Muslim world, it seems to be accepted.

The article also says Jihadi brides, which to me means forced marriages with young girls.

Western teenage girls get pregnant all the time.

So why the outrage?? ...... :cool:
I'm not outraged at all.

In western society, teenage pregnancy is frowned upon. In the Muslim world, it seems to be accepted.

The article also says Jihadi brides, which to me means forced marriages with young girls.

The article says they went there to be jihadis but were "married off." Sounds like it could have been forced marriages. The article does not have many details. I hope to learn more about this story and that it's not just forgotten about. I want to know all the details of how these girls were able to get away with doing this and just what exactly happened when they arrived at their destination. It also says that their pictures have been used against their will or without their knowledge to try to recruit other women.

ISIS Sex Slaves Killing Themselves To Escape...

ISIS sex slaves are 'killing themselves' to escape rape and torture
November 5, 2015 - Rescuer Ameena Saeed Hasan, who has saved over 100 captives, said: "Why are our girls sold in the market like animals?"
A woman fighting to free hundreds of women held captive by ISIS says that dozens are killing themselves to escape rape and torture. Ameena Saeed Hasan is a Yezidi Kurd, a minority group targeted by the extremists. The mum-of-one now runs an operation to smuggle women away from ISIS and into safety from her apartment in Dohuk, northern Iraq. Ms Hasan told MailOnline: "Many girls lose hope when they are with ISIS and choose suicide if they cannot find a way back. "Everyday I receive calls saying: 'Please save me. When will you save me?" Fighting for freedom, she has helped secure the release of more than 100 captives according to the US Department of State.

ISIS.jpg

Jihadist rule: ISIS have kidnapped thousands of Yazidi women and girls and held them as sex slaves​

As ISIS has expanded its control over the northern part of Iraq and south-eastern Syria, they have targeted the Yazidi minority. There are reports of ISIS forcing migration, executing those who refuse, and taking girls and women as sex slaves. Reports include details of systematic rape and sexual slavery , and various ISIS documents and videos confirm the accounts. Ms Hasan, who works with her husband Khaleel, has organised many successful escapes, but she admits: "We have lost contact with many girls, and I am sure they have killed themselves. "Why after one year do we have girls everyday being raped and killing themselves? Why are our girls sold in the market like animals?"

JS69328412.jpg

Sisterly support: Yazidi women hold placards during a protest in support of women from their community kidnapped by ISIS​

Ms Hasan has courageously spoken about the human rights abuses that are being perpetrated upon the Yazidi people, but the abuses they face are ongoing. Ms Hasan revealed that she receives calls from trapped girls, and she communicates their numbers to 'smugglers' on standby to help. At a cost of between £1,300 and £3,200, the girls are freed and smuggled to safety, but it's a slow process. A total of 5,270 Yazidis were abducted last year, and more than 3,000 are still in the grip of ISIS, according to figures within the community.

ISIS sex slaves are killing themselves to escape rape and torture

See also:

'I didn’t know I could become pregnant after having sex for the first time'
Thursday 5 November 2015 - When Mary Wanjiku Mwangi fell pregnant as an 18-year-old, it was four months before she realised what was happening. At a family planning summit in Bali, she will urge world leaders to address the reproductive health needs of young people
I didn’t know I could become pregnant after having sex for the first time. I know that might sound ignorant and crazy, but where I come from it’s not unusual. Growing up in the slums of Nairobi, my classmates and I floated in and out of school. Attendance largely depended on whether or not our families had enough money for school fees, and my family often didn’t. Even when I made it to class, I was too busy catching up on missed school work to attend the one-off sex education sessions. Back at home we didn’t have internet or TV so, like my classmates, almost everything I learned was from my friends.

That’s how I first learned about sex. I was 18 and it was something my friends told me I had to try. They didn’t warn me that I could get pregnant or explain what condoms were. So when I started getting fatter and fatter after having sex for the first time, I had no idea what was happening. It took me more than four months to realise I was pregnant. I was confused, jobless and I didn’t even have enough money to pay to give birth in a hospital. Unfortunately, my story is all too common. Millions of bright young women around the world are unable to reach their full potential and contribute to their communities because they do not have access to the information and services they need to prevent or delay pregnancy.

In Kenya, more than a quarter of girls have given birth or are pregnant by their 18th birthday. And globally, there are 33 million young women between the ages of 15 and 24 who would like to use contraceptives, but don’t have access [data from surveys in 61 countries]. Becoming pregnant during this phase in life can force girls to drop out of school. It puts young mothers at higher risk of maternal death and leads to poor health outcomes for babies. Personally, I was lucky and survived childbirth. But I almost died after delivery and my son was frequently sick as a baby because I couldn’t breastfeed him enough. The first few months were difficult for both of us.

MORE

sex education reveals how stupid most people are about sex......you should see the shock when i explain that one may become preggies without having a period..that your period is the end of the monthly fertile cycle...not the beginning.....the list of things people are sexually ignorant about just goes on and on

By Helen Van Berkel

Continue reading at:

015359_29.jpg

"Excuse me Ma'am, but my ISIS recruiter told me there'd be condos and yacht trips during the day. I think I'm in the wrong ISIS." ;)

sex education reveals how stupid most people are about sex......you should see the shock when i explain that one may become preggies without having a period..that your period is the end of the monthly fertile cycle...not the beginning.....the list of things people are sexually ignorant about just goes on and on

I have a special request-----for the sake of society-----if you teach sex ed-----tell your
kids-----especially the boys-----the jerking off is normal.

Forum List

Back