JFK

Think about the media's (favorable) response to former CIA director Brennan's rants and consider the most important aspect of the JFK assassination. Oswald abandoned his post in the Military and renounced his citizenship when he sought asylum in Russia. Oswald worked on the U-2 program while stationed in Japan and a couple of months after he defected the American U-2 pilot was shot down. Coincidence, but it gets better. When Oswald decided to return to the States in the hottest part of the Cold War apparently the CIA welcomed him and his KGB bride with open arms. Why wasn't Oswald prosecuted? Was he a double or triple CIA agent? The Warren commission wasn't set up to get to the bottom of the JFK assassination, it was set up to cover the asses of the government agencies who were guilty of felony negligence....or worse.
Even the Russians knew Oswald was a creep
They wanted no part of him
A creep? A freaking creep? Oswald was a traitor by every definition of the word. Why wasn't he prosecuted? The Military was executing soldiers for lesser offenses at the time.

Oh my god I am impressed that whitehall is FINALLY awake on this.:2up:

USED to be he always defended the fairy tales of the warren commission and got mad at me when I brought up evidence of oswald being innocent and put me on ignore years ago. whitehall to his credit,looks like he FINALLY must have had someone in real life point out all these facts to him such as the excellent points he brought up.:clap2:

Those excellent points he brought up were also in the film.as whitehall said so well,had he been just some ordinary citizen as the warren commission made him out to be,he never would have received that special treatment.

I am proud of whitehall.Unlike all the trolls that have come on here and have ended up with shit on their faces after saying oswald did it,whitehall is using criticial thinking and has come to his senses. One of his friends outside the computer must have enlighted him on this with those pesky facts that all of that could only have happened,had oswald been on an intelligent mission while working on an assingment from the government.

whitehall has me on ignore so someone here,please do me a favor and pm him and tell him I am proud of him for FINALLY using his critical thinking skills and using logic and common sense.:yes_text12::thup:

Think about the media's (favorable) response to former CIA director Brennan's rants and consider the most important aspect of the JFK assassination. Oswald abandoned his post in the Military and renounced his citizenship when he sought asylum in Russia. Oswald worked on the U-2 program while stationed in Japan and a couple of months after he defected the American U-2 pilot was shot down. Coincidence, but it gets better. When Oswald decided to return to the States in the hottest part of the Cold War apparently the CIA welcomed him and his KGB bride with open arms. Why wasn't Oswald prosecuted? Was he a double or triple CIA agent? The Warren commission wasn't set up to get to the bottom of the JFK assassination, it was set up to cover the asses of the government agencies who were guilty of felony negligence....or worse.
A creep? A freaking creep? Oswald was a traitor by every definition of the word. Why wasn't he prosecuted? The Military was executing soldiers for lesser offenses at the time.

well said again by whitehall.I am impressed.

Oswald abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship. He married the daughter of a KGB official so it doesn't look like the Russians hated him that much. The fact of the matter is that Oswald seemed to be welcomed back to the U.S. in the hottest part of the Cold War even though he was a high profile traitor and nobody took notice. Something ain't freaking right

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Oh my god I am impressed that whitehall is FINALLY awake on this.:2up:

USED to be he always defended the fairy tales of the warren commission and got mad at me when I brought up evidence of oswald being innocent and put me on ignore years ago. whitehall to his credit,looks like he FINALLY must have had someone in real life point out all these facts to him such as the excellent points he brought up.:clap2:

Those excellent points he brought up were also in the film.as whitehall said so well,had he been just some ordinary citizen as the warren commission made him out to be,he never would have received that special treatment.

I am proud of whitehall.Unlike all the trolls that have come on here and have ended up with shit on their faces after saying oswald did it,whitehall is using criticial thinking and has come to his senses. One of his friends outside the computer must have enlighted him on this with those pesky facts that all of that could only have happened,had oswald been on an intelligent mission while working on an assingment from the government.

whitehall has me on ignore so someone here,please do me a favor and pm him and tell him I am proud of him for FINALLY using his critical thinking skills and using logic and common sense.:yes_text12::thup:

hey wrongwinger agent,the drugs you take must make you think you actually think you won with your smileys you post all the time when you know your licked with nowhere to run? i wouldnt put anything past your drugged up mind.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

all you ever do is entertain me with your smileys-since it proves you cant counter anything i say.:lmao: so you just do me a favor everytime you do that so you know.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
LOL!

Do you know how desperate you look now?

I dare you to try and counter the facts and evidence he gave in his movie,you would end up with shit on your face same as the reaganut
Its a stupid movie made a decade or two after the event....you can't be serious...Oliver Stone used one or two unreliable witnesses, and he dramatized episodes which probably did not happen. Other claims of factual inaccuracies were less solid, and can be explained merely as dramatic licence....

Are There Factual Errors in Oliver Stone's Movie JFK? : 22 November 1963

I didn't see any glaring errors or omissions in JFK. It certainly got people to think about this coup detat and that is exactly what it was. JFK to 9/11...Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick is the best documentary ever done about his murder. You can watch it for free on youtube. I know that the Operation Mockingbird media attacked Stone's movie which tells me that he must have been over the target.

LOL!

:dig::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

desperate wrongwinger? I am not the one posting smileys after being backed up against the wall with nowhere to run after having their ass handed to them on a platter everytime and not even trying to counter the evidence.now THATS being desperate langley shill.:abgg2q.jpg:

I dare you to try and counter the facts and evidence he gave in his movie,you would end up with shit on your face same as the reaganut
Its a stupid movie made a decade or two after the event....you can't be serious...Oliver Stone used one or two unreliable witnesses, and he dramatized episodes which probably did not happen. Other claims of factual inaccuracies were less solid, and can be explained merely as dramatic licence....

I didn't see any glaring errors or omissions in JFK. It certainly got people to think about this coup detat and that is exactly what it was. JFK to 9/11...Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick is the best documentary ever done about his murder. You can watch it for free on youtube. I know that the Operation Mockingbird media attacked Stone's movie which tells me that he must have been over the target.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Magic Bullet = Pure Fantasy

LOL!

:dig::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

desperate wrongwinger? I am not the one posting smileys after being backed up against the wall with nowhere to run after having their ass handed to them on a platter everytime and not even trying to counter the evidence.now THATS being desperate langley shill.:abgg2q.jpg:

the shill is predictable as always,must suck to be so predictable.LOL

I rest my case.as always,like clockwork,the langley shill wrongwinger can only post smileys after getting his ass handed to him on a platter.must suck to be so predictable .:abgg2q.jpg: amazing the obsession he has with me with his trolling.:abgg2q.jpg:

I rest my case.as always,like clockwork,the langley shill wrongwinger can only post smileys after getting his ass handed to him on a platter.must suck to be so predictable .:abgg2q.jpg: amazing the obsession he has with me with his trolling.:abgg2q.jpg:
Warren Commission was right

Oswald acted alone

Did the Warren Commission ever conclude "Oswald acted alone"? It seems to me that the Warren commission did their best to inject conspiracies rather than concentrate on Oswald .

Did the Warren Commission ever conclude "Oswald acted alone"? It seems to me that the Warren commission did their best to inject conspiracies rather than concentrate on Oswald .

The Warren Commission was itself a conspiracy.

I have never heard of betamax lol

I told you I was old!

I remember owning one in the 1970's before VHS whipped it butt...
Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I also owned a Tandy Computer!
I once owned a sega genesis :dunno:

You didn't hold out for the improved version called Sega Exodus?

I am still waiting for Sega Leviticus!

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

Were these just made up ?

Anyway , its a film that wouldnt get made in Russia or China.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

Stone had everyone but Dora the Explorer killing JFK. He's a damn nutcase.
Dora’s hands were not clean either.

That bitch is everywhere...

I heard that she was spotted making mud pies on the grassy knoll, so her hands were NOT clean!

Where did you get this collection of crap?

Oswald was honorably discharged. U-2s do not have radar, so why would he work on them? The U-2 that was shot down flew from Pakistan, not Japan. What should he be prosecuted for?

Why can't conspiracy theorists get their facts straight?

I hope that one day Oswald will be cleared and the real assassin exposed.LBJ

Oswald acted alone

And that is the reason that they had records sealed for fifty years after the fact. I have read your poorly written diatribes of nothing and the jury is in....you are a troll with no critical thinking skills.

Hope this helps!!!!!

Yes they did

Oswald acted alone

And that is the reason that they had records sealed for fifty years after the fact. I have read your poorly written diatribes of nothing and the jury is in....you are a troll with no critical thinking skills.

Hope this helps!!!!!
Some stuff was embarrassing to the family

Forum List

Back