JFK

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

Were these just made up ?

Anyway , its a film that wouldnt get made in Russia or China.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
I had the same reaction.
So do you see it as close to the truth ?

VHS? WTF is that?

^^ Tennessee is just now getting Betamax...
xxxxx i got blu ray!

Racist word removed. DO NOT bypass the word filter to use any form of the racist term.
Getting tired of editing posts, and am going to start giving out warnings. (And I really do not want to, but you guys keep insisting on using this offensive term)

TNHarley

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

Stone had everyone but Dora the Explorer killing JFK. He's a damn nutcase.

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

You buyin' the WC then?

'Cuz I can make you a deal on a Magic Bridge....

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Why do people on the left have issues with evidence?....do you all live in a dream world?...

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Oliver Stone writes very NON-HISTORICAL novels ----
more SURREAL than historic

I have never heard of betamax lol

I told you I was old!

I remember owning one in the 1970's before VHS whipped it butt...
Holy fuck. You are old!
All of you assholes are!

I also owned a Tandy Computer!
I once owned a sega genesis :dunno:

So did I but when you can say you owned a Aquarius Gaming System that was suppose to be a cheap computing device, fuck I am a nerd...

Forum List

Back