JFK

So do you see it as close to the truth ?
I never followed all the theories but I often wondered if someone put him up to it, at least. Especially when that mob guy killed him. The mob was everywhere back then.

It would indeed appear so.

mrhunt.jpg

what NONE of these trolls that keep coming on here saying
Dude...a movie?...seriously?....

obviously you have never watched it,a huge mistake you are making because had you done research on the movie, you would know stone exhaustively researched the case YEARS before making the film. people make the ignorant assumption that because its a MOVIE,its all made up which seems to be what you're doing ,but that could not be any further from the truth.The majority of the film is all documented and accurate down to the tee.

Now I am not saying that just watch the movie alone and assume that is the truth,however that movie is far too easy to prove the warren commission totally lied about almost everything,only getting a few things right like how old oswald was and irrelevent stuff like that.LOL

there is also a book called JFK the book of the film where the book explains in detail,where stone got his sources and how he backed them up,so yes a movie dude.:thup:
Stone is certifiable....a complete nut job....
Just my opinion....
:dig:
and the warren commission people were NOT complete nutjobs?:cuckoo:

you are sounding more and more like WRONGwinger all the time who kisses the warren commissions ass everyday.

try and debunk the evidence that he gave in that film oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters,you cant.:rolleyes:
Warren Comission was right

Oswald acted alone
You are SUCH a party pooper. First, Oak Island oaks, now no JFK conspiracy? C'mon Rightwinger--live a little!
Let me tell you about those Ancient Aliens

I never followed all the theories but I often wondered if someone put him up to it, at least. Especially when that mob guy killed him. The mob was everywhere back then.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Letter from LHO to Howard Hunt, two weeks before what Hunt called "the Big Event". It's what I thought of when you wondered if someone put him up to it. Very vague here but it would appear that Hunt was setting Oswald up to --- do something, or be somewhere --- and he (Oswald) had been told little about it.
You mean Howard Hunt the spook/plumber of Watergate?

The same! I'm sure he was tickled to have been known for Watergate rather than the Big Event too.

iu

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Letter from LHO to Howard Hunt, two weeks before what Hunt called "the Big Event". It's what I thought of when you wondered if someone put him up to it. Very vague here but it would appear that Hunt was setting Oswald up to --- do something, or be somewhere --- and he (Oswald) had been told little about it.

The same! I'm sure he was tickled to have been known for Watergate rather than the Big Event too.

iu
I thought it was Ted Cruz’s father

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

iu

Actually that guy in the front.... you could sell it. Check the chin.

What is that, Pogo?

iu

Actually that guy in the front.... you could sell it. Check the chin.

The woman in the background with her hand to her face, that's Dawn Wells. She would go on to play Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island.

Think about the media's (favorable) response to former CIA director Brennan's rants and consider the most important aspect of the JFK assassination. Oswald abandoned his post in the Military and renounced his citizenship when he sought asylum in Russia. Oswald worked on the U-2 program while stationed in Japan and a couple of months after he defected the American U-2 pilot was shot down. Coincidence, but it gets better. When Oswald decided to return to the States in the hottest part of the Cold War apparently the CIA welcomed him and his KGB bride with open arms. Why wasn't Oswald prosecuted? Was he a double or triple CIA agent? The Warren commission wasn't set up to get to the bottom of the JFK assassination, it was set up to cover the asses of the government agencies who were guilty of felony negligence....or worse.

Think about the media's (favorable) response to former CIA director Brennan's rants and consider the most important aspect of the JFK assassination. Oswald abandoned his post in the Military and renounced his citizenship when he sought asylum in Russia. Oswald worked on the U-2 program while stationed in Japan and a couple of months after he defected the American U-2 pilot was shot down. Coincidence, but it gets better. When Oswald decided to return to the States in the hottest part of the Cold War apparently the CIA welcomed him and his KGB bride with open arms. Why wasn't Oswald prosecuted? Was he a double or triple CIA agent? The Warren commission wasn't set up to get to the bottom of the JFK assassination, it was set up to cover the asses of the government agencies who were guilty of felony negligence....or worse.
Even the Russians knew Oswald was a creep
They wanted no part of him

A creep? A freaking creep? Oswald was a traitor by every definition of the word. Why wasn't he prosecuted? The Military was executing soldiers for lesser offenses at the time.

A creep? A freaking creep? Oswald was a traitor by every definition of the word. Why wasn't he prosecuted? The Military was executing soldiers for lesser offenses at the time.
He was a loser creep
Russia tried to send him home and he tried to kill himself

Not exactly assassin material

He was a loser creep

Oswald abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship. He married the daughter of a KGB official so it doesn't look like the Russians hated him that much. The fact of the matter is that Oswald seemed to be welcomed back to the U.S. in the hottest part of the Cold War even though he was a high profile traitor and nobody took notice. Something ain't freaking right.

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

Were these just made up ?

Anyway , its a film that wouldnt get made in Russia or China.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

I think that most people who have studied the subject would rate the Stone film as a travesty. Not really because of the film's content vs. what "really" happened. I am one of those who think Oswald was the lone gunman in the Plaza on that day but in no way do I think he acted alone in the conspiracy so I am open to suggestions that have a conspiratorial ring to them. What I do not like is Stone's directorial license of filming some scenes in black and white vs much of the film being in color. Clearly, he knew what he was doing when he did that. Most of the news footage from the 1960's was in black and white and that directorial choice was meant to give an authentic quality to the fictitious events he was filming. The scene in the movie when they were at dinner discussing the case where Kostner (Jim Garrison) says "We are through the looking glass" has a black and white cut-a-way where someone is getting a deceased Oswald's prints on the rifle used to kill Kennedy.

As for the plot points in the movie itself; personally, I didn't like it and it didn't ring true. Conspiracies are usually very small. Stone essentially had an assassination dream team there where the only person who didn't know that JFK was going to get whacked was JFK. Additionally, it never answers the other questions about conspiracies that are not asked...55 years later and none of these guys talked?

In my opinion this is a great movie. Without knowing much about the kennedy assassination it totally convinced me that he was not killed by Oswald alone.

In fact I would say that it is the ultimate conspiracy theory movie. I bought it on vhs when it came out and I also bought it for my Dad.

You guys know a lot more about it than me. Did it ring true ? Is Stone just a skilled story teller ?

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

I think that most people who have studied the subject would rate the Stone film as a travesty. Not really because of the film's content vs. what "really" happened. I am one of those who think Oswald was the lone gunman in the Plaza on that day but in no way do I think he acted alone in the conspiracy so I am open to suggestions that have a conspiratorial ring to them. What I do not like is Stone's directorial license of filming some scenes in black and white vs much of the film being in color. Clearly, he knew what he was doing when he did that. Most of the news footage from the 1960's was in black and white and that directorial choice was meant to give an authentic quality to the fictitious events he was filming. The scene in the movie when they were at dinner discussing the case where Kostner (Jim Garrison) says "We are through the looking glass" has a black and white cut-a-way where someone is getting a deceased Oswald's prints on the rifle used to kill Kennedy.

As for the plot points in the movie itself; personally, I didn't like it and it didn't ring true. Conspiracies are usually very small. Stone essentially had an assassination dream team there where the only person who didn't know that JFK was going to get whacked was JFK. Additionally, it never answers the other questions about conspiracies that are not asked...55 years later and none of these guys talked?
Yes I noticed that and you are being played to a certain extent. I suppose the audience for this sort of film would generally be intelligent enough to realise what was going on. Would like to think so anyway.

He was a loser creep

Oswald abandoned his post in the military and renounced his citizenship. He married the daughter of a KGB official so it doesn't look like the Russians hated him that much. The fact of the matter is that Oswald seemed to be welcomed back to the U.S. in the hottest part of the Cold War even though he was a high profile traitor and nobody took notice. Something ain't freaking right.
Um... no

Abandoning his post would have been handled BEFORE he left the Marines
In the US (we are not USSR) you are allowed to renounce your citizenship and go to any country you wish
His wife had no affiliation with the KGB
Oswald thought his return to the US would be a big press event. Nobody cared

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Yes I noticed that and you are being played to a certain extent. I suppose the audience for this sort of film would generally be intelligent enough to realise what was going on. Would like to think so anyway.

me too.

mrhunt.jpg
What is that, Pogo?

Oh yeah thats right,Hunt who had denied being in dealy plaza ever since that day,on his deathbed confession FINALLY confessed to his son that tape recorded him that he WAS in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill JFK and Johnson had a big hand in it and the coverup.

I dont think the assassination ever would have worked had it not been in texas since it was well known,Johnson had the dallas police department in his pocket along with J edgar hoover who both hated him and were long time pals with each other for the coverup to succeed as it did. great video people like the OP should listen to here.

the CIA controlled media immediately stopped all the first reporting that first went out of conspiracy talk putting the clamps on it within hours.

It was not Howard Hunt, it was his no good brother Mike

After the assassination Secret Service agents were seen running around Dealy Plaza screaming........Where’s Mike Hunt, Where’s Mike Hunt!

Most told them to look between their legs

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb

Oliver Stone?

LMAO!

Of course it would convince you, especially if you're ignorant of the subject to begin with.

Stone had everyone but Dora the Explorer killing JFK. He's a damn nutcase.

You buyin' the WC then?

'Cuz I can make you a deal on a Magic Bridge....

yeah this nutcase magic bullet theorist lost his credibility there,only someone on drugs would still believe the magic bullet theorist version invented by the warren commission.LOL
So Stones view is sound ?

Yes,and dont listen to all the trolls out there that try and say stone is stoned and trolling posts like that. I was the same as you.I also knew nothing about the JFK case in the early ninetys until i saw this great film.That movie changed my life completely because it convinced me beyond a doubt,i had been lied to my whole life and that oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy. It pissed me off knowing our corrupt school system lied to me my whole life growing up.

The reason that movie changed my life forever and for the better is oliver stone woke me up to how evil and corrupt our government really is. That movie convinced me so much that I stopped reading what the LAMESTREAM media says,I stopped subscribing to my local newspaper years ago and I now only read alternative news NOT controlled by the corporate controlled press.

The thing that pisses me off is when people say things like-the guy is dead,who cares? when i used to always talk to them about it all the time.they SHOULD care because if the government can kill the president of the united states and get away with it,then who amongst us is safe from them?:rolleyes: that is WHY a lot of people want to believe that it was the mob and the mob alone because dealing with the fact that our government did it,is too much of a frightening thought for them to deal with.
I got obsessed with it after seeing the movie that i started reading a lot of books on it night and day.

Not all of the movie is accurate down to the tee,but it sure as hell was a 100 times more accurate to the truth on what actually did happen than what the warren commission said happened.:rolleyes:

matter of fact stone got his research from a researcher who had gathered many documents over the years who had spent THOUSANDS of hours researching it. He was asked once at a confernce how accurate the film was and HE even said around 95% accurate.:)

shill deanla can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is knowing his sorry ass got owned by me by doing the wrongwinger thing when his ass always gets owned by me,the same thing,post a funny knowing he cant counter evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

Oswalds back up story.
The magic bullet.

JFK (1991) - IMDb
Shows why you’re a leftist. Easily fooled by bullshit.

Ironic post for a wag who just got busted twice in two days for posting bullshit threads.

So --- you're buying the WC too eh? Because I have multiple Magic Bridges for sale. :deal:

not surprising this troll would buy into the magic bullet theory as well especially after getting caught TWICE posting bullshit threads.why am i not surprised?:abgg2q.jpg: same as wrongwinger and deannal,can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

LBJ was shitneck deep in it, is what I believe. And yes, there were more than one shooter. Oswald didn't do it alone, thats for damn sure.
Whomever was behind it (LBJ & Cronies) I hope are burning in hell for killing JFK. I was only in 6th grade when he died, but I will never forget how I felt when I heard he was murdered.

the evidence against oswald is flimsy as hell,would never have held up in court.Ever notice all the trolls on here who insist he did always evade the evidence of multiple shooters,that not only do the laws of physics prove it was impossible for him to have fired the head shot but they ignore that every dallas doctor said the shot came from the front as well. Guess the best doctors in the world is not good enough for them,only what the corrupt media tells them is god to them.:rolleyes:

they also never have any answers for the fact that oswald did not fit the profile of assassins in world history who assassinated famous people for fame.they never have any answers when they are cornered against the wall that the WC said he did it to seek fame,to make his mark on history. Yeah he so much wanted fame that he DENIED he did it.Thats hardly an act someone would do IF they were seeking to be famous.:rolleyes::lmao:

Nixon was pals with LBJ,he was involved in it as much as LBJ was. Remember he pardoned mobsterr jack ruby. Nixons ties to the mob went back to his days as a congressmen.

Nixon also had deep ties to CIA watergate burgler E Howard Hunt/His ties to Howard Hunt go way back.

Forum List

Back