JFK was the last great Democrat President

The chasm between JFK and today's Democrats is a "grand canyon," the main difference being that JFK, with all his faults, loved his country. Today's Democrats hate and scorn the ideals that this country was founded upon, and claim to have its interests at heart when it tries to transform the U.S. into a copy of an idealized version of the social democracies of Europe. JFK's younger brothers were totally coopted by the Left, so it's difficult to say whether John would have gone soft in later years, had be survived, but there is no more stark observation than to point out that the single quote for which he is most remembered is anathema to today's Leftists...

"...ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country!"

Can you even imagine any of today's Democrats expressing such a thought? Inconceivable.

Much of what you have said just seems to be an attack on Democrats which doesn't help you get any point across, it just appears to be more partisan politics. However he is known for that quote, and that quote defines an era where people were becoming more and more self centered, and a few of the politicians were trying to push things the other way.

But imagine this. If JFK had been elected in, say, 2008 as Obama was, the right would have attacked him mercilessly as they attacked Obama. That is what modern politics has become and the only way to survive in modern politics is to play the game that is presented to you. So, you criticize the politicians for playing the game, but ultimately it's the people who vote for these people.

JFK was a good man, and great president. He was human though.
He had some brass balls.
Reminds me of President Trump, only JFK was more eloquent.

Shame the Federal Reserve Assassinated him.

What Conservatives thought of JFK in 1963

TreasonFlyer.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Notice there is no talk about cutting taxes or opposing affirmative action.

Today, we get endless threads........"You know.....JFK was REALLY Republican"

After Johnson and/or the CIA took him out, that was the end of the Democrat Party.

What did he do to make the US great? Because he looked good, spoke well and was a hit with the ladies?

Asking such a question, only indicates how uninformed you are.

Yep, you go off and attack people..... I asked a question, you can't answer it "only indicates how uniformed you are"?????

I can answer it, but I am not your teacher. I did not attack you. I merely stated a fact. Grow a pair.

What Conservatives thought of JFK in 1963

TreasonFlyer.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Notice there is no talk about cutting taxes or opposing affirmative action.

Today, we get endless threads........"You know.....JFK was REALLY Republican"
Wrong again. That was your buddy's the Democrats.

After Johnson and/or the CIA took him out, that was the end of the Democrat Party.

What did he do to make the US great? Because he looked good, spoke well and was a hit with the ladies?

Asking such a question, only indicates how uninformed you are.

Yep, you go off and attack people..... I asked a question, you can't answer it "only indicates how uniformed you are"?????

I can answer it, but I am not your teacher. I did not attack you. I merely stated a fact. Grow a pair.

Fucking hell. How pathetic can people get on this forum?

Forum List

Back